Poke

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Is anyone interested in buying a near mint 2003 Chevy Avalanche, with mostly highway use. And a scant 203,000 miles?

If it were yellow I'd be interested!

....and the UBER winch was a 3K+ that is.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I was a Quartermaster and I manned the helm on ships from the size of a Frigate to an Aircraft Carrier.

Just to be sure; did you order shrimp when the ship came to a sudden stop?

Huh?

Certainly you've not forgot the great Italian Cruse Ship Captain who ordered XL shrimp cocktails while the ship went down. It really wan't meant to slight you, just a stab a humor.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Scared me there for a minute Bigbuck! grin If someone defended me I'd have to behave myself!

I am personally not going to base my thoughts about you on what ANYONE else has to say. You treat me well, you show concern and respect for me, and take extra time out of your day to inquire as to my health and me in general. I have never witnessed you deliberately set out to hurt anyone on this forum, on that point alone, you are head and tails above others here.

As for behaving, not a one of us that belongs to this forum can ever resort to that kind of behaviour and expect to keep the insane carnival ride ambiance that we have all come to know, love, and if truth be told are totally addicted to grin

Just a Note: I will add that contrary to whatever is wrong with you and Brother Bart, I have the utmost respect for him, always will, he is a good friend indeed.

You old softy. smile

Yeah ol' Bart's got a thing for me, that's for darn sure. I have this graphic image of Bart running around with a big ol' woody screaming at the top of his lungs like a lunatic. I'm sure he and I just got off to a bad start because I'm not enamored with his buddy Steelhead. wink

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm sure he and I just got off to a bad start because I'm not enamored with his buddy Steelhead. wink

Scott and I have had our moments, but the bottom line truth is, believe it or not, the man has a heart of gold, and that's a fact.

Be it Bart or Scott, I would trust them with my life and that of my family, without a moments' hesitation.

It is too bad, they are both good men.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Scared me there for a minute Bigbuck! grin If someone defended me I'd have to behave myself!

I am personally not going to base my thoughts about you on what ANYONE else has to say. You treat me well, you show concern and respect for me, and take extra time out of your day to inquire as to my health and me in general. I have never witnessed you deliberately set out to hurt anyone on this forum, on that point alone, you are head and tails above others here.

As for behaving, not a one of us that belongs to this forum can ever resort to that kind of behaviour and expect to keep the insane carnival ride ambiance that we have all come to know, love, and if truth be told are totally addicted to grin

Just a Note: I will add that contrary to whatever is wrong with you and Brother Bart, I have the utmost respect for him, always will, he is a good friend indeed.

You old softy. smile

Yeah, but just in the areas where it is important to be soft grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah, but just in the areas where it is important to be soft grin

Oh my. grin

LOL
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

You old softy. smile

Yeah ol' Bart's got a thing for me, that's for darn sure. I have this graphic image of Bart running around with a big ol' woody screaming at the top of his lungs like a lunatic. I'm sure he and I just got off to a bad start because I'm not enamored with his buddy Steelhead. wink

Oh, the victim mentality, love it. Obviously the only reason that Bart wouldn't like you is because you aren't enamored with me. TFF.

No way it could have anything to do with you.

Ph+ucking amazing.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Took err jebs

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You old softy. smile

Have to say I count Bart as a good friend and a better person you will not meet? Have not had the pleasure of meeting Scott yet but hope to some day in Texas. Never thought you were a bad person either but surely don't understand your assshole attitude lately

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
There seems to be a consensus forming....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't like you cause you're mean to Bob. whistle

well and I'm a lil bit skeered you'll be mean to me too eek

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The bitch likes it

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shocked laugh

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would get better if someone would buy the Avalanche

well hell,chief,step up and make the purchase. laugh

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
Never thought you were a bad person either but surely don't understand your assshole attitude lately

Interesting observation. How many foxes do you suppose occupy the henhouse without some casualties among the birds?

Would the chickens look around and point wings at each other or would they recognize the fox as the problem?

Surely we're at least as smart as birds?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Christian you aren't getting it. My condolences.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fluffy
It would get better if someone would buy the Avalanche

well hell,chief,step up and make the purchase. laugh

I want to buy the compass.

I asked if it was still for sale. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think I get it just fine thanks.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
There seems to be a consensus forming....

You should apply for a position as a community organizer. You never know where a job like that might lead.

LOL
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 65 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.