Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Honestly, with respect to the few women in this country with a brain, the biggest mistake that has ever been made is allowing women to vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Young women are dumber than young men? I don't think so...

This is exactly why only literate white male property owners 25 and over should be voting.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

21 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Someone once said " Women understand women, and they hate each other".

"Never force anything, just get a bigger hammer".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
some things are better off unsaid. I would have to question Mz Guilfoyle's intentions for running her mouth like that.
Might as well just say queers, women, negros, muslims, recent naturalized Americans, yankees and folks on the left coast should not be allowed to vote.

You say it as if it would be a bad thing.....

no, I did not say that at all. Just pointing out for those that have trouble seeing problems, that you can't just zero in and take away voting rights for women alone.
Following that bit of 'logic', what is to keep .gov from saying gun owners should not vote, or that Conservatives should be disenfranchised?

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Young women are dumber than young men? I don't think so...

This is exactly why only literate white male property owners 25 and over should be voting.

I'm good with that.

As far as women voting or in positions of power, my ex-girlfriend, who happened to be 12 years older than I, and as smart and politically astute as some of the best minds in this country, was a firm believer that women should not be in positions of power due to their inability to ignore ruling on feelings rather than rational thought.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
some things are better off unsaid. I would have to question Mz Guilfoyle's intentions for running her mouth like that.
Might as well just say queers, women, negros, muslims, recent naturalized Americans, yankees and folks on the left coast should not be allowed to vote.

You say it as if it would be a bad thing.....

no, I did not say that at all. Just pointing out for those that have trouble seeing problems, that you can't just zero in and take away voting rights for women alone.
Following that bit of 'logic', what is to keep .gov from saying gun owners should not vote, or that Conservatives should be disenfranchised?

All I was saying is that each and everyone of the special interest groups you listed is responsible for the current sad state we are in.

SCOTUS has allowed the smallest whiniest voices to drown out the majority, effectively disenfranchising the conservative vote.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 75 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.