Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
An elementary school teacher in Florida called police after a 5-year-old student allegedly �groped her in the vagina� again.

The Smoking Gun reports that this was the second time the young boy, a student at the Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School in Bradenton, had grabbed her inappropriately, the teacher told investigators. She contacted police after the second incident, noting that the boy�s behavior had �escalated� and �become aggressive and vulgar the past 2 weeks.�

The Stir notes that some children�s curiosity about adult body parts begin around 5 years old, but they don�t know what is and isn�t appropriate yet. The parenting blog adds if there is �a pattern of inappropriate sexualized behavior,� it can indicate that something is wrong.

As stated in a police report, the child is likely a kindergartner at the school, which has pre-kindergarten through fifth grade students. The school prepares students for �academic success and life as responsible citizens,� according to its mission statement.

No charges have been filed in relation to the groping, which allegedly happened on Oct. 9.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know it's not funny but I can just envision that lil bastid chasing her around the classroom

"lemmee touch your cooter, I'm gonna grab your cooter"

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe he's really a 19 year old midget.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shocked laugh

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Surprised that the teacher hasn't been accused of contributing to the delinquency of a minor or some such thing.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Did she think he would overpower and rape her? That's the only reason I can see to call police. That poor kid has some seriously messed up parents and it is to them that the first call should have been made.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Did she think he would overpower and rape her? That's the only reason I can see to call police. That poor kid has some seriously messed up parents and it is to them that the first call should have been made.

Suspected bad shidt going on in the home is my guess is why the teacher dropped the dime.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by carbon12

Suspected bad shidt going on in the home is my guess is why the teacher dropped the dime.

Could be the first time in recorded history that such a call results in any action.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I bet his mom and dad has to hide the dog and cat when the horny little bastard gets home from school

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
his mom and dad might well be responsible for his behavior.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not in this day and age. Call the cops is probably the best defense.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
his mom and dad might well be responsible for his behavior.

Most likely you are right Sam in light of what we are producing today in parents.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Crazy like a fox?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Incident should have been able to have been solved by the teacher first time around... and very well may have involved notifying the parents. Second time and with an escalation of vulgarity and continuance of probing.... calling the police was appropriate!

Sounds like something ain't right at home or with a sitter.

Phil

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm just surprised that TRH would call the police.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I want to laugh, but like others have stated, wonder whats driving that behavior. And the teacher has to fear what the kid might say. Any sexual accusation must be investigated.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I've worked and continue to work many sex crimes investigations involving children. The behavior reported may be manifested from the child being a victim of sex crimes himself.

He may not know what "normal" is and may very well have been being victimized for a long period of time.

The best thing to do is have the child interviewed by a forensic nurse who is part of a specialized team and is trained in the field and knows how to properly conduct such an interview .

The crappy part is that even if the kids been victimized, usually there is almost no recent physical evidence and the odds of getting a conviction on the pedophile is slim.

I've seen it over and over again and it eats at a person terribly knowing the child rapist gets away with it over and over again, almost always with multiple victims.

You don't want to guess my thoughts when I knew a case was never going to get prosecuted and the kiddy rapers were just going to find a new child to do evil upon.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
I have to wonder if the teacher sent the kid to the principal and the admin did nothing. This may be the teacher's only way of getting something done, or it could just be another twit teacher overreacting. There are way too many kids who are exposed to too much at home. We had a kindergarten student who jumped up on a desk, pointed at his crotch, and shouted "Who wants too suck it?" in a full class or five year olds. I knew the family history through the older sibs and knew the kid was in a horrible environment.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
I have to wonder if the teacher sent the kid to the principal and the admin did nothing. This may be the teacher's only way of getting something done, or it could just be another twit teacher overreacting. There are way too many kids who are exposed to too much at home. We had a kindergarten student who jumped up on a desk, pointed at his crotch, and shouted "Who wants too suck it?" in a full class or five year olds. I knew the family history through the older sibs and knew the kid was in a horrible environment.

Yea, after thinking a bit more about it, either calling the parents or police could both be appropriate depending on the action, attitude, and the previous action.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
This may be the results of a district mandated "zero tolerance" policy. As we've seen in the past, these policies can have some really bizarre results.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 49 invisible), 2,657 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,129
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.