Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Well even though she isn't the best at offing 'bou, I figure she has helped raise some real cash for some conservative candidates and probably more than all of her detractors on this site.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB4

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I try not to pay any attentiont to her as I don't find her relevant in todays politics.

As for Bowsinger, your love for all things Sarah can get to be a little much at times.

Thats my .02

As I have said many times; Show Me. Someone better. With a better record.
A few of today's headlines about that irrelevant hockey Mom from Wasilla...

Sarah Palin Hopes to Run for Office Again: Would 'Bug the Crap' Out of Liberals
BREITBART:by Tony Lee 28 Oct 2014
"Deal with it."

Sarah Palin says she may run again By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 10/29/14
Sarah Palin opened the door for another run for public office, railing against liberals who, she says, would like to keep her on the political sidelines.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/sarah-palin-may-run-again-112297.html#ixzz3HXhtqDNH

Sarah Palin: Hopefully I�ll be running for office in the future
HOT AIR posted on October 28, 2014 by Allahpundit

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
How bout finger nails on a chalkboard for starters..

This is the part I really don't get.

The record crowds during the ten weeks in 2008.
All those keynote speeches in the six years since with more standing room only crowds.
All those invites to come back and do it again next year.
All the interviews and comments year after year working for FOX.
Check out the latest FOX interview in the OP and find the problems.
Show me just what in the hell you are talking about.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Sarah doesn't bother me a bit. Her speech pattern and sytax are just the way she speaks. Some of you guys sound like you think it's contrived. I think she would be awesome as the RNC Chair.

Barring that, I hope she runs against Liiisa in 2 years.
... hopefully running for office again in the future too.

That Palin record I am always talking about includes the simple fact that Sarah has never been on the legislative side of the political spectrum.

At every level in over 20 plus years, Sarah has served as an executive. And built her record at every level on getting things done as the boss.

And she has never stepped back to run at a lower level. Or spend much time looking into rear view mirrors.

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain. And did it with one arm tied behind her back by the McCain Staff Stupids when they realized she was outshining their guy.

What would or should Sarah step back from the opportunity to do it again? But this time on her own terms?

What if those ten weeks would repeat themselves in 2016?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, she does not bug me. She is nice to look at but overall irrelevant.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain.

Wow...

Well, I do have to admit that no other VP candidate has ever tanked an entire campaign in such a short time.

If they repeat themselves in 2016 we will have the first Female President in US history.

And the first time a former first Lady has been elected as the Commander in Chief.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I try not to pay any attentiont to her as I don't find her relevant in todays politics.

As for Bowsinger, your love for all things Sarah can get to be a little much at times.

Thats my .02

"Deal with it."

Sarah Palin opened the door for another run for public office, railing against liberals who, she says, would like to keep her on the political sidelines.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/sarah-palin-may-run-again-112297.html#ixzz3HXhtqDNH

Is that suppose to convince me that she's a good candidate for office in Alaska, because she annoys the liberals?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Palin would run for President if every debate was hosted by Fox.

Its the people that won't agree to pitch her softball questions she has a problem talking to.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/29/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by benchman
Funny thing about Palin. Just as an empty suit like Obama can be propped up with theater, so can somebody who is actually good, smart, and effective be portrayed as an idiot. The problem is, it is basically ALL theater, at this point. Reality does not matter, apparently. I guess some people just do not WANT to do their own thinking. Unbelievably, there is still support for Obama. His administration has failed in nearly everything it has touched. Leftists chalk it up to right wing lies, because they are TOLD to. No thinking required - we'll tell you what to think. Even personal stuff that should be a no brainer is obfuscated. Born in the US? Not according to his wife, and the bio in the Harvard Law Review. (We have actually never seen a birth certificate, by the way. Even the Governor of Hawaii could not find it) Not a Muslim? He was raised as one, and claims to stand with his Muslim brothers, should things get dicey. (should be noted that Black Liberation Theology is a LOT like Islam, and Pastor Wright was a Muslim, when he was in the Marines) Palin's stupidity and ineffectiveness is a fabrication of the media. Obama's intelligence and success is also a fabrication of the media.

I am playing catch up ball here and trying to answer all those who have posted directly to me.

I agree that much of politics is theater and that is why I'm always preaching to look at the record.
Too many do not do that and buy into the LSM that Obama, now replaced by Hillary, can walk on water and Sarah is an idiot.
A lot of that Sarah Palin derangement syndrome shows up even here. Never mind the record...the real world.

The Palin record is an easy look up but not so easy to match. Obama or Hillary? I don't think so...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Thats my .02

"Deal with it."

Is that suppose to convince me that she's a good candidate for office in Alaska, because she annoys the liberals?

NO

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA

Its the people that won't agree to pitch her softball questions she has a problem talking to.

WOW! This whole thread is based on the great interview that Stuart Varney just had with Sarah...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by isaac
Bookmark it, too. It's a near certainty, now.

Oh well. That means another four years of a Democrat in the Whitehouse. Lets pray we get the Senate.

How's that different from a Jeb win?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

As we know, democrats and rinos have no problem talking to Mark Levin and answering pointed questions, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't know the discussion was about democrats talking to Mark Levin.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Sarah doesn't bother me a bit. Her speech pattern and sytax are just the way she speaks. Some of you guys sound like you think it's contrived. I think she would be awesome as the RNC Chair.

Barring that, I hope she runs against Liiisa in 2 years.
... hopefully running for office again in the future too.

That Palin record I am always talking about includes the simple fact that Sarah has never been on the legislative side of the political spectrum.

At every level in over 20 plus years, Sarah has served as an executive. And built her record at every level on getting things done as the boss.

And she has never stepped back to run at a lower level. Or spend much time looking into rear view mirrors.

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain. And did it with one arm tied behind her back by the McCain Staff Stupids when they realized she was outshining their guy.

What would or should Sarah step back from the opportunity to do it again? But this time on her own terms?

I'd like to see her unseat Liiisa once we get rid of Malarkey. Then, we'd have two conservatives representing AK in the Senate.

Sarah is such a political lightning rod that I don't think she will run nationally. People mostly either love her or hate her.

Just look at this thread. Her political positions are liked, but too much focus on voice pitch and speech mannerisms - even from so-called conservatives. Sure many here are, but some only talk the talk, IMO.

As far as McCain in 2008 foes, he would have lost by a larger margin without Sarah.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by isaac
Bookmark it, too. It's a near certainty, now.

Oh well. That means another four years of a Democrat in the Whitehouse. Lets pray we get the Senate.

How's that different from a Jeb win?
Just like Obama was no different than McCane or Romney? I was hoping some had learned something the last 6 years. Need to make it 16?

We are adrift in a sea of muddle.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

So you think the MSM pitches hard questions to Dimwits?

How many commies would show up if Fox hosted presidential debates?

Last edited by eyeball; 10/29/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What bugs me about her is she does a lot of complaining but has never articulated why she believes what she does or how that thinking is better for the country.

Otto is my co-pilot.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I don't know why I'm a conservative either, but to me it makes sense, plus, I like guns.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball

So you think the MSM pitches hard questions to Dimwits?

How many commies would show up if Fox hosted presidential debates?

don't know, don't care

I'm telling you why Sara Palin won't run again for president.

If you want to talk about commies or democratic dimwits, we can but that ain't got [bleep] to do with Sara Palin.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,985
Posts18,480,987
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.