Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
gee, if only this country were run by folks with college degrees!

What a joke.

No doubt!! TFF!!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
He is my early favorite for republican nominee for president.

+1. Solidly conservative, articulate and electable.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
articulate? lol maybe to a southerner, he is solidly conservative, but i dont think he's electable, he's got as many skeletons as christie does, maybe more. plus he's just a yes man, do we really want another yes man?

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by acooper1983
articulate? lol maybe to a southerner, he is solidly conservative, but i dont think he's electable, he's got as many skeletons as christie does, maybe more. plus he's just a yes man, do we really want another yes man?

Said yes to ccw, said yes to fighting the unions, said yes to cutting taxes.

I'm fine with that.

You've been rather remiss in not listing EXACTLY what he's done that upsets you so much. I mean DONE, not what you think he's done.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal

Said yes to ccw, said yes to fighting the unions, said yes to cutting taxes.

I'm fine with that.

You've been rather remiss in not listing EXACTLY what he's done that upsets you so much. I mean DONE, not what you think he's done.

He doesn't have a college degree, that's his reasoning behind it.

you guys want someone to be president who doesnt even have a college degree? i think theres better options. He's got some corruption issues that are big skeletons that i dont think we need. they would def run a huge damn smear campaign with soros funding it

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

No doubt you are a union boy that believes what the guys tell ya at the lunch table. If there was a single skeleton the union, media and democrats would have found it and pinned it up for the whole world to see. If I'm wrong ,, tell me what skeletons,,,, the ones the Milwaukee DA had wet dreams of? The ones the federal judge said " this case should have never happened "????? The federal judge by the way was nominated by none other than Barak Hussein Obama. Seems the news forgets to mention that. He is a yes man though... Yes , I will cut taxes, he did,,, yes I will bring 250k jobs, half there, yes I will have teachers pay a bit more, and did,, yes I will get CCW, and did. Now Cooper, you gunna vote for Burke that can't even keep a job in the family company???

Last edited by ihookem; 10/30/14.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ihookem

No doubt you are a union boy that believes what the guys tell ya at the lunch table. If there was a single skeleton the union, media and democrats would have found it and pinned it up for the whole world to see. If I'm wrong ,, tell me what skeletons,,,, the ones the Milwaukee DA had wet dreams of? The ones the federal judge said " this case should have never happened "????? The federal judge by the way was nominated by none other than Barak Hussein Obama. Seems the news forgets to mention that. He is a yes man though... Yes , I will cut taxes, he did,,, yes I will bring 250k jobs, half there, yes I will have teachers pay a bit more, and did,, yes I will get CCW, and did. Now Cooper, you gunna vote for Burke that can't even keep a job in the family company???

Thank you for this. You are spot on.

I live in MN and I have Scot Walker bumper sticker on my truck, the man has got what it takes and should be a role model for all Republicans.

I have read "Baggage" and "skeletons" several times in this thread with no proof or examples, go figure ah. What do you expect from a Union Boy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Good post.

I've been following the Burke debacle in the online news outlets over the past 24 hours... wow, this woman's history is unravelling like a cheap sweater!

As far as voter fraud goes, Wisco is pretty clean outside of some precincts in Milwaukee County, as far as I'm aware. At least there are no computer voting machines that can be rigged to switch Republican votes to Democrat votes.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Good post.

I've been following the Burke debacle in the online news outlets over the past 24 hours... wow, this woman's history is unravelling like a cheap sweater!

As far as voter fraud goes, Wisco is pretty clean outside of some precincts in Milwaukee County, as far as I'm aware. At least there are no computer voting machines that can be rigged to switch Republican votes to Democrat votes.

I hope you are right, but just remember,the opposition in Walker's recall election was funded mostly by Public Employees Union Money (Organized Crime). They lost and they are not happy about it, This is one of the largest criminal organization in the Country, if they want something bad enough, they are going to get it by-hook-or-crook.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 78 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,150
Posts18,484,227
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.