Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Dems tried and tried to find a Rep. They sent E-mails, they called and begged the Reps. They went to their houses. Where they worked. Searched the bars and strip clubs. Not a single Rep cared. What were the Dems to do? Election fraud was the only possible answer. So they did it...for the children...It's getting kinda misty in here..

Last edited by poboy; 10/30/14.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'll be working the polls on the 4th, as a GOP poll watcher. I drew the most onerous precinct in Florida, the Mt Carmel Baptist Church, downtown. In the belly of the beast.
Lady in charge of our group pleaded with me the other day, to not start an international incident. smile
Supervisor of elections here is an activist dhimmicrat, and allows all sorts of questionable variations from State election law. I have to watch for all sorts of shenanigans. One real bothersome thing is folks that go in to vote, don't live in the County, go outside and call the Supervisor of elections office, change their address over the phone, and go back inside, to vote a provisional ballot.
Then they just walk to the machine, and get the ballot scanned. Instant fraudulent vote. They are supposed to turn the ballot in to the clerk, and those provisional ballots are canvassed later.

Mannlicher
Do you have a GoPro camera? Could be a handy item to have!

Last edited by DesertSandman; 10/30/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DesertSandman
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'll be working the polls on the 4th, as a GOP poll watcher. I drew the most onerous precinct in Florida, the Mt Carmel Baptist Church, downtown. In the belly of the beast.
Lady in charge of our group pleaded with me the other day, to not start an international incident. smile
Supervisor of elections here is an activist dhimmicrat, and allows all sorts of questionable variations from State election law. I have to watch for all sorts of shenanigans. One real bothersome thing is folks that go in to vote, don't live in the County, go outside and call the Supervisor of elections office, change their address over the phone, and go back inside, to vote a provisional ballot.
Then they just walk to the machine, and get the ballot scanned. Instant fraudulent vote. They are supposed to turn the ballot in to the clerk, and those provisional ballots are canvassed later.

Mannlicher
Do you have a GoPro camera? Could be a handy item to have!

that is one of the big issues, of course. In Florida electronic devices and cameras are not allowed in the polling place. Can't film people breaking the law. Disputes become 'he said, she said', and rarely, if ever, result in criminal charges.
Just the other day, we had a candidate for Commissioner being filmed voting by his campaign. When this was brought to light, no action was taken.

Sam......

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,211
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.