-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That pic of the Koreans has me feeling some nostalgia.

.....after those riots we had a STEADY stream of L.A. KOrean storekeepers and property owners coming through the Pima County Fairgrounds gun shows and getting themselves equipped.
A PPS or Sendero in .308, with a Leopold VX scope seemed to be the rifle baseline,...though there was a hot trade in AKs as well.

I helped assemble and dial in a many of em'.

We did HOURS and HOURS of tutorial, both in class and on the range, getting those fellows up to speed.

Mostly second generation, they were as serious as a heart attack about defending their turf.

God Bless and Keep em' !

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by SmokeEater2
Originally Posted by logdog
Its pretty obvious that the police officer innocent but if they rule he's guilty who will protest that? Anyone?? Nope.

No one will protest that, But there may still be some looting to celebrate the win.
I think your right.. they can't be civil.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by logdog
Its pretty obvious that the police officer innocent but if they rule he's guilty who will protest that? Anyone?? Nope.

Nope, but they'll still loot and possibly burn the place to the ground.

They'll loot and riot over an officer killing an "innocent" teen, so that's gonna happen either way it goes.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Any reason for a [bleep] out it seems.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Live...from Ferguson.

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If any group of people want respect then civilized behavior is a first step. Some black leaders seem to not comprehend this fact and only make the plight of those they lead worse. Makes me wonder if this is not the goal.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

The Ferguson Mike Brown protesters are not ruling out violence or looting.

Untoward savage animals.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Where was the rioting and looting when OJ got away with murder?

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
They need to get that racist Al Sharpton out of the spotlight. He's the worst racist I have seen since Chris rock

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Where was the rioting and looting when OJ got away with murder?

Wrong demographic. Things would have been very different if he'd been found guilty.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The new MasterCard "Brick"...don't leave home without one!

[Linked Image]

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
May be a minority opinion, but I think that they will not undertake wholesale rioting/looting even if they hate the GJ outcome. Those '"in charge" of the protest now understand how the law and order deck is stacked and are simply playing available cards in advance toward any possible eventual political/financial advantage.

The big time race profiteers from out of town are significantly absent/quiet on this - a good sign IMHO. I do hope that this situation becomes a turning point for those who need to develop some dignity and self-respect.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I pray you are right.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any fool can see how this is going to play out:

[Linked Image]

"Ferguson authorities remain shellshocked after a night of extreme violence that destroyed Northern Missouri despite assurances from Ferguson protest organizers that the demonstrations would remain peaceful this time....."

Yep, Whitey will fall for that shuck-and-jive routine again.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This whole thing is a psy-op. St Louis was preparing for martial law a year ago. People don't seem to understand just exactly how susceptible they are to suggestion and programming. This whole thing is being run by the DHS and CIA. I wish people would get it. The goal is martial law. The goal is complete control, one step at a time. The goal is to take your guns in the name of national security.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
This whole thing is a psy-op. St Louis was preparing for martial law a year ago. People don't seem to understand just exactly how susceptible they are to suggestion and programming. This whole thing is being run by the DHS and CIA. I wish people would get it. The goal is martial law. The goal is complete control, one step at a time. The goal is to take your guns in the name of national security.

This is interesting up to a point. Who is going to take them, and when, and how?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It is astounding to watch the country wait for the rioting to begin and to have that fueled by this Administration. Holder has done his best to fan the flames, the Liar told Sharpie Sharp to "stay the course". Both morons only regret they can't be there to throw the first brick and let the early version of "black friday" begin.

Martial law - a very real possibility in areas of high damage. I can see the Liar taking over the authority from all local police and have them answer to DHS.
This is not going to end well.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 11/18/14.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
white folks who protest are terrorist blacks are just ni**ers

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 222ND, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 67 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,692
Posts18,534,541
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.