Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think the victims have been living with this for a LONG time - why? I don't know - I've never been raped.

He is fricking Bill Cosby dude! Who is going to believe that Dr. Cliff Huxtable drugged and raped some a chick?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I think the victims have been living with this for a LONG time - why? I don't know - I've never been raped.

He is fricking Bill Cosby dude! Who is going to believe that Dr. Cliff Huxtable drugged and raped some a chick?

Yep....probably why they were quiet - huh?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Yep....probably why they were quiet - huh?

Yeah, probably. You know, the older I get, the more I'm convinced that everyone involved in entertainment has a blood contract with Satan. There is enough evil schit going on in that industry to give one serious pause...or to make Alex Jones look like some sort of prophet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
having spent a good portion of my life working for show biz people and observing politicians my opinion is Hollywood is surpassed in evil only by Washington dc.
we have a bright young man here that ran for state legislature. I voted for him but really hoped he wouldn't win because I worry he would become corrupted moving into that life.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only reason 'wieners' and sex have not been outlawed (for men anyway) is because many people still believe they are part of God's creation. Once that belief is gone, all bets are off. (No 'wiener', and the related parts and substances, can ever fully be trusted.) That said, I am hardly in a position to ascertain whether Bill may have seen a doped-up young beauty as an opportunity for something different, especially if she presented herself as willing at the moment - but who will admit that when they feel dirty after?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no idea if these accusations can possibly be true. But I do have a good idea why they might not be...

A. Cosby is very outspoken on why the black community has to shed its victimization ideology, repudiate thuggery and stand on its own two feet.

B. False accusation of sexual impropriety is the number one offensive tactic of the Chicago Machine/Axelrod/Obama syndicate. Obama used that tactic again and again to win elections in Illinois.

One must seriously question whether the Democratic Machine Thugs are just trying to discredit Cosby before giving the accusations any further credence. Has Cosby taken any specific public/political positions recently? Is the Democratic Machine just trying to shore up its hold on the black vote after seeing it fail to turn out this month?

Before concluding that the similarity of the stories lends them credence, consider that coached testimony will create exactly that similarity.

Before concluding that the more women who come forward the more believable it is, consider that the more women who come forward all at once when none of them spoke up decades ago the more likely this is engineered.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think this is very true. Documents have been produced where he paid off women several years ago to keep quiet. Janice Dickenson told Howard Stern about this on the radio several years ago.

Originally Posted By: P_Weed

I never met a gun I didn't like.

SEdge,

I have an AMT Hardballer I can fix you up with.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by GunReader
I have no idea if these accusations can possibly be true. But I do have a good idea why they might not be...

A. Cosby is very outspoken on why the black community has to shed its victimization ideology, repudiate thuggery and stand on its own two feet.

B. False accusation of sexual impropriety is the number one offensive tactic of the Chicago Machine/Axelrod/Obama syndicate. Obama used that tactic again and again to win elections in Illinois.

One must seriously question whether the Democratic Machine Thugs are just trying to discredit Cosby before giving the accusations any further credence. Has Cosby taken any specific public/political positions recently? Is the Democratic Machine just trying to shore up its hold on the black vote after seeing it fail to turn out this month?

Before concluding that the similarity of the stories lends them credence, consider that coached testimony will create exactly that similarity.

Before concluding that the more women who come forward the more believable it is, consider that the more women who come forward all at once when none of them spoke up decades ago the more likely this is engineered.

I think the Feds have far bigger fish to fry than a comedian/actor that hasn't been relevant in 30 years.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
NBN.

10 thousand generations of evolutionary strategy ain't gonna be wiped out by some recent PC Jewish media propaganda.

It is what it is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They ruined Paula Deen over saying "Nagger" over 20 prior to when it made the liberal media hype list...

They forced a basketball team owner to sell the team because of a private conversation where he used terminology known to offend some....

There was no paycheck in that for the above instances, and both criminal and civil statute of limitations have expired on anything Cosby allegedly did...

Sometimes they just wanna destroy you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
Originally Posted by GunReader

I think the Feds have far bigger fish to fry than a comedian/actor that hasn't been relevant in 30 years.

But since Cosby's been speaking out against poor behavior withing the black community he IS relevant again.

So, Cosby gets slimed just before the looting and pillaging in Ferguson begins in earnest. Coincidence, or was a outspoken voice for civilization disabled?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Poboy wins the cigar. If Cosby was a far-left, filthy-mouthed, race baiter, this story would have never seen ink. If it had, he'd have been coyly admired for it.

As he is none of the above, he's being burned at the stake.

I don't know if any of this is true. I doubt it.

And if he had about 4 or 5 baby mamas he would be a hero.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Money, money, money, mooooooney

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Some of the allegations are 40 years old. I saw a picture of one of the claimants the other day, She was lucky she ever got laid.

I know the one you are talking about. My sentiments, too.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
15 woman and they are all lying? One, two maybe, but 15. It's like the OJ thing there is the public perception of the person when you first hear the news. And at first it's like this can't be. These conspiracy theories are a bit much.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If theyd just bring back jello pudding pops i'd be willing to look the other way. I cannot find them anywhere nowadays. That and 5Alive breakfast juice.

Scasm scism jism

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's all so confusing...
There's Kind of a Jekyll and Hyde quality to this puzzle.
so many unanswered questions.
Was Fat Albert involved?

[Linked Image]

abusus non tollit usum
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by night_owl
It's all so confusing...
There's Kind of a Jekyll and Hyde quality to this puzzle.
so many unanswered questions ...

Gus?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A nogger being a rapist?....what are the odds. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Sometimes they just wanna destroy you.

It sells ad space.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (375TN, 44mc, 35, 21, 358wsm, 406_SBC, 15 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,950
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.