-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the 12 years I was in school, and the 30 I taught I had the occasional issue with a handful of black kids. But no more than white kids. Percentage wise, probably less issues.

You want us to believe you had more trouble with white kids than black kids. Is that correct?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by ldholton
[quote=rockinbbar]I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

Not all blacks are "N's", and not all "N's" are black.

It's not rocket science. [/quote 10-4 , If I were a black man I'd be mad as hell with the way the blacks (nigs) are are acting these days,problem is the nigs out number the black folks by a LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if other folks on this board were making the distinction you make, I'd have no issue. But there not. For most, black = n-gger.

Why don't you stop acting like a chick and just figure it is implied unless otherwise stated. I don't think anyone needs to quantify their statements to you every time you might be offended.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
[quote=rockinbbar]I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

It's not rocket science. [/quote 10-4 , If I were a black man I'd be mad as hell with the way the blacks (nigs) are are acting these days,problem is the nigs out number the black folks by a LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if other folks on this board were making the distinction you make, I'd have no issue. But there not. For most, black = n-gger.

Why don't you stop acting like a chick and just figure it is implied unless otherwise stated. I don't think anyone needs to quantify their statements to you every time you might be offended.
Rob is all et up with the bbc.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bbc ???

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too bad this isn't the norm rather than the exception. I'd love nothing more than for every black man to succeed and be a contributing member of society.

One of the best jobs I ever had was because of a a nice black lady that worked at her neighborhood community center job referral service.

One of the nicest women I have ever had the honor to meet and I will never forget her. EVER.

As an aside her son is doing life without parole for beating a man to death in a robbery in Pa.

She died of a broken heart and I know she is in heaven

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

It's not rocket science.

It isn't rocket science at all, and there are good-hearted blacks who work to help all races in need.

https://amandaparmer.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/evelyn-mounts-community-outreach-program-in-reno-nv/

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately the color of a person's skin seems to be newsworthy. How about this. There are humans on this earth. Some of them are abusive, non-contributing [bleep] that don't care about their neighbor and only look out for number one and take whatever they want from whomever they want whenever they want, regardless of laws. Others care for their neighbors both near and far and try to be helpful, contributing members of a society and seek to help those in need.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
n

true most black skinned folks are acting as nigs now including the president and other high officials and there inlays the problem , race before common sense

Last edited by ldholton; 11/20/14.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
In the 12 years I was in school, and the 30 I taught I had the occasional issue with a handful of black kids. But no more than white kids. Percentage wise, probably less issues.

You want us to believe you had more trouble with white kids than black kids. Is that correct?

What's so hard to believe about that Rich?

Back in college when I was a Scoutmaster, and had minimal parental help, I had a troop that was full of black kids..and most had a two parent home of hard working church attending parents....

I was also a Scoutmaster of another troop at another time, that was full of white kids only... in one of the richest suburban towns around Boston ( Sudbury Mass, where Babe Ruth had a farm back in his days).. these kids also were from two parent homes, but the difference was that both parents were always "professionals"... one parent a doctor or lawyer, and the other either one of those also, or some Upper Level executive with a major firm.... parents who never had time for their kids, but threw a lot of money at them for 'activities' to make up for their guilt about it...

Those were the kids that were the delinquents, and a real pain to deal with....the ones that when they got in trouble, you'd have mom and dad there, ready with an attorney if need be... and the never ending " My Child wouldn't do that!"....

The funny thing was tho, after I won their trust and was there and being consistent with them ( which they had never experienced), they become the biggest discipline nazis in the troop for all the new scouts...

Kids discipline is not so much about skin color as it is about, having parents there and parents who are involved with their kids lives...

doesn't make any difference is dad is gone, or down at the bar drinking.. on one end... and then on the other side of the coin, a dad who is never home, due to working to climb the corporate ladder, or off playing golf all day Saturday 'to unwind'....

kids need their parents, not an empty suit or a shadow that is hardly ever seen...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by selmer
Unfortunately the color of a person's skin seems to be newsworthy. How about this. There are humans on this earth. Some of them are abusive, non-contributing [bleep] that don't care about their neighbor and only look out for number one and take whatever they want from whomever they want whenever they want, regardless of laws. Others care for their neighbors both near and far and try to be helpful, contributing members of a society and seek to help those in need.

Nailed it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Seafire

What's so hard to believe about that Rich?

Back in college when I was a Scoutmaster, and had minimal parental help, I had a troop that was full of black kids..and most had a two parent home of hard working church attending parents....

I was also a Scoutmaster of another troop at another time, that was full of white kids only... in one of the richest suburban towns around Boston ( Sudbury Mass, where Babe Ruth had a farm back in his days).. these kids also were from two parent homes, but the difference was that both parents were always "professionals"... one parent a doctor or lawyer, and the other either one of those also, or some Upper Level executive with a major firm.... parents who never had time for their kids, but threw a lot of money at them for 'activities' to make up for their guilt about it...

Those were the kids that were the delinquents, and a real pain to deal with....the ones that when they got in trouble, you'd have mom and dad there, ready with an attorney if need be... and the never ending " My Child wouldn't do that!"....

The funny thing was tho, after I won their trust and was there and being consistent with them ( which they had never experienced), they become the biggest discipline nazis in the troop for all the new scouts...

Kids discipline is not so much about skin color as it is about, having parents there and parents who are involved with their kids lives...

doesn't make any difference is dad is gone, or down at the bar drinking.. on one end... and then on the other side of the coin, a dad who is never home, due to working to climb the corporate ladder, or off playing golf all day Saturday 'to unwind'....

kids need their parents, not an empty suit or a shadow that is hardly ever seen...
Spoiled rich kids are a problem too , most need nurted too and grow up to be lawyers and polititions , more [bleep] heads

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to be married to one of them naggers. Little white gal about 5'3", the nasty disposition in her came out about the time our first born hit the ground. grin

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Too bad this isn't the norm rather than the exception. I'd love nothing more than for every black man to succeed and be a contributing member of society.

Unfortunately a majority of people like to make excuses for them and enable them to continue to be a drain on society. It really is too bad because if they actually got called out for there behavior instead of having 10 apologist to the one guy calling like it is they might begin to dig themselves out of the hole they have dug, and repair their image. Until that happens nothing will change.

Cool link though.

Well said.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Thank the millions of White fans that paid his salary.
On behalf of them - You are Welcome

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lame. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That was the case when I taught in a 50-50 integrated school in southern Alabama.

None of my Negro kids gave me any trouble. Ever.

But the Caucasian kids gave me plenty. Every day.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Rob, can you teach the rest of us to read everyone's mind, or is that a special talent only for you? And, not to correct the all knowing, but it is "they're", not "there". Would have thought a mind reader would know that. You sure you're always right?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Christ, some of the crap on this thread is an embarrassment.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

That was the case when I taught in a 50-50 integrated school in southern Alabama.

None of my Negro kids gave me any trouble. Ever.

But the Caucasian kids gave me plenty. Every day.

Trash comes in all colors.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (160user, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,840
Posts18,496,815
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.