Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ingwe
Im still gonna get a rooster...

Maybe I'll leave a COCK under your tree this year.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
So ya Travis, you can find Spanish-speakers here pretty easy, we got a nation of 100 million Spanish speakers just two hours down the interstate of course, but for every kid like Jorge I got about 100 others all pasty and stooped from playing thousands of hours of video games, in English.

Birdy,

While I was originally just trying to make fun of some of the things you typed for the sake of making fun of them, I still think any average, white, suburbanite throughout this country is going to be less than goddammed thrilled to move to an area that is chock full of Mexicans.

Mostly for the exact same reasons they're going to be less than goddammed thrilled to move to an area that is chock full of black folks.

People can debate this to the end of the earth, but they're not going to convince me of anything I didn't have figured out by my freshman year of high school.

Travis

The Mexicans who live around a bunch of mexican Mexicans put bars on their windows and doors. Their philosophy being no one needs more chitt than they can keep others from stealing.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by eyeball

The Mexicans who live around a bunch of mexican Mexicans put bars on their windows and doors. Their philosophy being no one needs more chitt than they can keep others from stealing.

Not in San Antonio.

Laughin'...

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
We needd more European Whites jn this co uh ntry and less hispanics, asian and kafirs

This should be a bumper sticker.

Verbatim.

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dude... Just say the same thing you'd say about any other race. "Some of them are a real pain in the fugging ass, and others are pretty cool."

I just thought it was funny, my kids making fun of Del Rio kids and Eagle Pass kids. YOU might see 'em as all alike but they sure dont.

But to get back to your statement, I don't think American Mexicans in Texas qualify as the same race as Mexican Mexicans. Night and day different. Same thing with American Black folk and Africans.

Anyone down here in San Antonio in a more upscale neighborhood is pretty much guaranteed to have a whole bunch of American Mexican and a few Black American neighbors all living on the same street, working the same sort of jobs as them, driving the same sort of cars as them, and with theirs kids in the same schools, riding te same schoolbus and in the same classes. All speaking English. You might think they are all different but their kids wont. My kids call them all "White people" cause of where they live grin

Me, I never really left the Peace Corps so I live where I do. My BIL tells me I'm the only other real Mexican in whole family besides him.

I'm prob'ly screwed up anyway; until my teens everyone where I lived was SURE Irish and Scottish and Welsh and WASPS were all different races. And Papists and Prods? ...ferget it... ..and I'm not even talking Frogs or Eitalians or Germans or Jews...

You might be happier if'n you stayed out of South Texas after all.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
....no one needs more chitt than they can keep others from stealing.

Might work fer me except I've never had to put it to the test. Left my car doors unlocked again last night out front without meaning to, and lean on my front door hard and it will open. Sometimes we go to work and leave the back door open so the dogs can get in and out.

There are other streets a few blocks away where burglary has been a problem. Not sure why, they have easy access from the loop might be the reason.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Me, I never really left the Peace Corps

I'd say that about sums it up...

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It ain't just a job, its an adventure.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Poobah is gonna drive down there and help clean up your streets.

One COCK at a time.

Travis

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

I just thought it was funny, my kids making fun of Del Rio kids and Eagle Pass kids. YOU might see 'em as all alike but they sure dont.

True, dat. Our Messcan kids up here say the same thing.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Poobah is gonna drive down there and help clean up your streets.

One COCK at a time.

Travis

I don't want a REAL rooster...I want one of the snazzy ceramic jobs I see in all the stores down there....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't want a REAL rooster...I want one of the snazzy ceramic jobs I see in all the stores down there....

You want a ceramic COCK and not a real one?

Check Craigslist.

Travis

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ceramic ones always stay hard.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ceramic ones always stay hard.

Cheaper too.

Wait... what?

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not in San Antonio.

Laughin'...

This is a 70% Hispanic city of 1.4 million with an actual poverty rate exceeding 20% ie. more'n 300,000 people living below the poverty level, most within a seven mile radius of downtown.

Well hey, FIVE NBA Chamionships since I've been here. OK, it aint like any of the Spurs are actually FROM here but....

Not a single riot, nothing set on fire, not a single overturned car, no mass arrests (just the usual ones for intoxication). Yet this whole town turned out to party each time, big time. Same as they do every year here during Fiesta.

Heck, even upscale COLLEGE KIDS trash stuff after they win, not here,
this is just an unusually laid-back and friendly place is all, thats all there is to it, with chickens.

Birdwatcher

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Viva de Gallo !!SALUD!!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This is all over the southwest, uh, except for San Antonio.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/06/hispanics-sex-traffic_n_5101477.html

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (01Foreman400, 1minute, 222Sako, 1badf350, 160user, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,536 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,341
Posts18,487,734
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.