Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, that was a given about 5 minutes after he was shot by a white cop.

It won't go anywhere, though. The city will probably write them a check, rather than paying lawyers to defend it in court though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wondering if Officer Wilson's already sizable and still growing "defense fund" could be at risk in a civil suit especially since now that he was not indicted.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2
Wondering if Officer Wilson's already sizable and still growing "defense fund" could be at risk in a civil suit especially since now that he was not indicted.

No. It will go towards his civil defense.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by rattler
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......

I've never smoked pot. I have and do drink whiskey on occasion. I haven't lost control of my faculties since I was in my late teens. Once or thrice and I realized 'Gee, that's no fun'.

I've never had to live in a tent in someone's backyard either.

Correlation, I don't know..

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ok.

When it was stated in the post I quoted previously, that his defense fund already amounted to 3 times what his retirement would've been and still growing, it sounded as if now that he was no longer facing criminal charges all money accumulated in his defense fund is his.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ok.

When it was stated in the post I quoted previously, that his defense fund already amounted to 3 times what his retirement would've been and still growing, it sounded as if now that he was no longer facing criminal charges all money accumulated in his defense fund is his.

It may be. The City's attorney's will be defending him and others will be lined up to do it for free, for the publicity.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
^^^THIS^^^
Short interview with his lawyers last night indicates that they are both highly pissed about how the msm and the hustlers tried to destroy Wilson when they were bound to keep their mouths shut. I sense they would like their pound of flesh from those entities.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Never Never EVER talk to the press...EVER!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This thread is interesting to say the least, so many view points on drug use. Never done it myself,I rather enjoy being in normal self control of my faculties. A beer or a drink once in awhile is enough for me. Some of you guys who have done dope how do you rationalize the question on the Fed 4473 form that asks you if you are a user or have used illegal drugs?? A yes answer of course prevents you from buying the firearm and a no answer would be perjury. Or do you just get someone else to buy it for you? straw buyer? Being a real conservative or just claiming that status on certain things? Are you only guilty of breaking the law if caught and convicted? Or do you feel that since you weren't caught and convicted of illegal behavior that your not committing a crime by doing it? All ears gotta hear the rational on this. After all the crimes MBrown committed as a juvy his rights were protected and his past behavior patterns are not to be considered with his douche bag parents still protesting his innocence. The media treats his parents like they are good citizens yet they both incited the 1 st nite of the riots. Why aren't they being charged for inciting a riot, they sure as sh*t should be. I allways laugh when people admit their criminal behaviors or demonstrate them but profess their innocence in wrong doing because they weren't convicted. I'm just going to eat some turkey today and have a glass of wine,hope most of you can enjoy also without illegal drug use. Magnum Man

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by okok
Officer Wilson did this world a huge favor and probably saved a life or two by dusting that thug. Now his life is turned up side down...what a tragedy.

Getting drug through the system in the name of political correctness is a tough gig, but I wouldn't worry about Wilson too much. With the "defense fund" he's garnered (and won't need) and a CBS exclusive, at the moment that he's the most (un)popular man in the country, he's already made three time more money than his retirement would be if he worked another twenty years. And there's more coming.

Sounds like either Officer Wilson and/or the Ferguson Police department could likely be dealing civil suites before long.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/26/michael-brown-civil-lawsuit-against-darren-wilson

Fortunately police officers and departments rarely deal with civil suits over their actions if you are meaning paying for it. Fortunately, tax payers get to deal with that.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sierrabravo45

Weed isn't the issue here, as others have said in previous posts, this doesn't happen in Amsterdam, and OMG, pot AND prostitution is legal there.

Weed, like most other drugs, lowers inhibitions. As one friend put it re: alcohol, it's like truth serum. If you're nice, you'll probably be nice when stoned, but if you are an azzhole...

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ringworm
Never Never EVER talk to the press...EVER!

Dittos. Police should only talk to the press when they are trying to poison the well of potential jurors concerning a civilian they have arrested or when they are voicing support for various firearms limitations or other laws giving them the power to control life as we know it.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So let me get this right...he was high on pot. Pot causes a person to be more gentle, not aggressive. So, Brown was more gentle since he was stoned. Therefore, has anyone considered how violent he would have been if he had NOT been stoned?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
So let me get this right...he was high on pot. Pot causes a person to be more gentle, not aggressive. So, Brown was more gentle since he was stoned. Therefore, has anyone considered how violent he would have been if he had NOT been stoned?

No, according to the study I posted marijuana and other drugs cause violent behavior in every way possible while alcohol actually improves a person in every way. That is why bars around the country are the places to be especially on weekend nights and holidays since they are far safer than sitting in a church pew come Sunday morning. If alcohol wasn't good for you, why would so many of the members here imbibe alone with conservative icons such as Limbaugh?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's interesting that the guy that lost the fight was high on pot.

(not really.)

Happy Thanksgiving.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh, and sherp! Suck my COOOOOCK!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
effing stoners.
x10

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Not all pot is the same.

There are 3 main variants of pot, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis sativa forma indica, Cannabis ruderalis. Although each contains THC, they contain varying degrees of other chemicals. The chill out effect you mention is associated with indica, but largely absent from the sativa blends. In other words, Sativa will get you stoned without calming you down.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Oh, and sherp! Suck my COOOOOCK!

Travis

No thanks. I am a straight/regular Republican. Not sure what I did to make you think otherwise, but not my thing. Your request will likely act as a good personal ad for many of your fellow Log Cabin Republicans so I wish you all luck in hooking up, blowing each other, and pushing each others stools in this holiday season! sick

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Wonder how many of the anti's are hooked on the most widely abused drug in the world...organized religion

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (12344mag, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 64 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,810
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.