Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by pal
...Is your used TV worth a person's life?

It is exactly this thinking that lead to Ferguson...

Uh...no, it isn't. It was a black population tired of murder by cop.

This is the same black population that bitches incessantly about being in poverty, and living in a crime-ridden area. When a cop confronts and has to kill a known criminal in the commission of a crime in this same neighborhood, they riot because someone did something to lessen the crime......

And five generations of receiving every handout in the book hasn't aided them in getting out of their 'situation'.

You can't make this schitt up....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have had stuff stolen from me and went and retrieved it, eventually at gunpoint after I disarmed them of the shotgun the perp was holding

had my azz knocked out in a brawl, have knocked more than a few out

have crawled into the thick nasty after a wounded bear way more times than the money I was receiving would have seemed like a fair trade

but I can guarandamntee you, when the lil missus sez "get the muddy boots outa my house"

I'm a steppin towards the door

so I guess I'm a poser here

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 175rltw
But you 95%ers out there know exactly what's up. Posers. If you live in this world- and havent found an excuse to smoke someone yet- you arent going to do it tomorow or the next day either. Now get those muddy boots out of the house. And gimme that tv

You seem to know an awful lot about a lot of folks.......

Me, if someone breaks into MY house when I am home alone I will do all I can not to kill them but if my hand is forced it is forced, there is not one thing that I own that is worth another person's life no matter who they are.

Now if MY family is home I will kill them without warning, if one foot is put throughout the door they are undeniably DEAD. MY families lives are worth way more than anybody else's life no matter who they are.

Now that you know what I will do tell us a little more about you MR know'm all.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If anyone here thinks this is merely about a TV set.....you have sadly missed the whole point of this ugly situation.

Rule of law is broken.....and it started in the 1960s.....and it's because we haven't the courage to enforce it!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Have had stuff stolen from me and went and retrieved it, eventually at gunpoint after I disarmed them of the shotgun the perp was holding

have crawled into the thick nasty after a wounded bear way more times than the money I was receiving would have seemed like a fair trade

but I can guarandamntee you, when the lil missus sez "get the muddy boots outa my house"

I'm rollin'! My wife sez there's some fights just not worth fighting.

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what I posted is just a sample of what I know about me

and while I'd agree with the sentiment that we all vent here at times, I do know this board has more than 5% of guys that have been to see the elephant from their life's experiences.

whether it be through their service in our military

their line of work

or like me, they spent part of their life being in the wrong places most of the time

nope no TV we or anyone else have is worth someone's life, give more $$$ than all of our TV's are worth to charity every year

but the sanctity of our home, our sense of security (how can you know the TV is all they're after, what about your wife or daughter?) of where we dwell, that we worked and paid for

what's that worth? damn sure more than anyone's life that would attempt to deprive of us of any of those things.

for any that think I might be "posing" about this, I'm right here in FBKS AK, go ahead and try and enter my house uninvited

but caveat emptor

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well put

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
No but the security of my home and safety of my family is worth the life of anyone who would violate them. Its long past time we take off the gloves leave me and mine alone or suffer the consequences.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus
...i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

Is your used TV worth a person's life?

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 175rltw
But you 95%ers out there know exactly what's up. Posers. If you live in this world- and havent found an excuse to smoke someone yet- you arent going to do it tomorow or the next day either. Now get those muddy boots out of the house. And gimme that tv

You seem to know an awful lot about a lot of folks.......

Me, if someone breaks into MY house when I am home alone I will do all I can not to kill them but if my hand is forced it is forced, there is not one thing that I own that is worth another person's life no matter who they are.

Now if MY family is home I will kill them without warning, if one foot is put throughout the door they are undeniably DEAD. MY families lives are worth way more than anybody else's life no matter who they are.

Now that you know what I will do tell us a little more about you MR know'm all.

Just as I thought.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
How far are you willing to go with this thinking of yours.How about your kids being raped.After all it wont last long.Be over with in just a few minutes right.Not worth killing someone over.The problem with your thinking is you dont realize its not about the TV.Its about being secure in your world.Its about being violated by others.Its about having a world thats safe for our family.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by northcountry
pal
You heard the evidence like every one else...

Must have missed the part that explained that there aren't enough deaths by cop. Shooting someone for stealing your TV is pretty sick.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One more thing.You can use your thinking for any crime including murder.After all killing the murderer wont bring the victim back.Pal you are one sick puppy.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdm953
How far are you willing to go with this thinking of yours.How about your kids being raped...

So, you are probably thinking that killing every thief will keep your kids safe from rape? Figures. Until your own kids get caught stealing.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Keep digging.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by jdm953
How far are you willing to go with this thinking of yours.How about your kids being raped...

So, you are probably thinking that killing every thief will keep your kids safe from rape? Figures. Until your own kids get caught steeling.

Pal, you didn't answer the question.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Only person I am afraid of is the one I sleep next to at night, she has a way of just staring at me while I sleep that causes nightmares!!!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus
...i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

Is your used TV worth a person's life?

Probably not. But, I didn't invite that person into my house to steal my tv set. I didn't lure him into my home on any pretense in order to shoot him. The thief would be the one who made the decision to risk his life by attempting my home in order to steal. It was he who decided that feeding his drug habit or whatever was worth risking his life (and mine) over. And the laws of the state of Louisiana are on my side by allowing me to :a) own a firearm, and b) to use it to defend my life, my family's life, and my property when spmeone attempts to enter my home without my permission. It's not whether my tv set is worth it. It's the age old principal that a man's home is his castle, and he has the right to defend it, and no one has the right to invade it.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Google ADD.

We were talking about someone stealing your TV. Now you have him raping your children and threatening the lives of your family.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Keep digging.Ill keep laughing.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Answer the question.How far.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by pal
Google ADD.

We were talking about someone stealing your TV. Now you have him raping your children and threatening the lives of your family.

Google "enabler" (do not be surprised if you see a picture of your dumb ass there as an example)

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

355 members (17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 1936M71, 37 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,151
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.