Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sherp

No thanks. I am a straight/regular Republican. Not sure what I did to make you think otherwise, but not my thing.

Because you type like a cock sucker.

Own it.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tracks
I was thinking of a drug I used to hear about years back that made users extremely violent.
Angel Dust mixed with Pot?
laffin my ass off

Dude chill out on the Hawaii Five-O re-runs

JFC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

No thanks. I am a straight/regular Republican. Not sure what I did to make you think otherwise, but not my thing.

Because you type like a cock sucker.

Own it.

Travis

I don't think so, I just use correct grammar. My positions on police and politics in general are identical to yours so perhaps that is what caused the confusion since you may think the only other men who support police being able to do anything they want are gay like you are. Anyway, hope you and one of your fellow Log Cabinites managed to hook up from this confusion.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe he was just a big dumb guy and his little buddy told him too not take any chit from that cop.
So he didn't.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't think so, I just use correct grammar. My positions on police and politics in general are identical to yours so perhaps that is what caused the confusion since you may think the only other men who support police being able to do anything they want are gay like you are. Anyway, hope you and one of your fellow Log Cabinites managed to hook up from this confusion.

Ummm...no.

You are the only one on this website that walks around with Bluedreaux and ltpowell's dicks in your mouth.

Like I said. You're a cock sucker.

OWN it!

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Don't feed the cocksucking trolls.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ummm...no.

You are the only one on this website that walks around with Bluedreaux and ltpowell's dicks in your mouth.

Like I said. You're a cock sucker.

OWN it!

Travis

I agree with Bluedreaux and ltpowell that police should have total immunity for all of their actions and people that oppose that just hate cops for no reason....sort of a "hate the sinner and not the sin" kind of thing like we have to do when we vote against a democrat because they support the same anti-gun acts the republican does. Of course you know all of that and engage in it daily, just like I do.

Not sure why that agitates you so much when it comes to me considering my views are 1:1 with yours on everything except sexual preference.

You are the one who propositioned me for oral sex, not the other way around.

Own that Mr. Log Cabin Republican

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hahahaha!

I knew that would get under your skin. Admitting you love Bluedreauxs balls all over your face.

You should stick with pretending you were a Green Beret. It was more entertaining than watching you try and fit my dick in your mouth via the internet.

Travis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Brown was f'ing POS, and Darren Wilson's life is ruined.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
+1
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That certainly remains to be seen. History judges people properly. There are considerable facts yet to be revealed about MB and his parents. Yet to be released are his school, arrest and the arrest records of his parents.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he was charged with 2nd dg murder as a juvinal, not sure if he was convicted on it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Probably been said before but if the media keeps this S--t up and they probably will there's going to be a shortage of white cops and more Michael Brown's.

Last edited by 43Shooter; 11/28/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hahahaha!

I knew that would get under your skin. Admitting you love Bluedreauxs balls all over your face.

You should stick with pretending you were a Green Beret. It was more entertaining than watching you try and fit my dick in your mouth via the internet.

Travis

Never claimed to be a green beret and do not have anyone's balls over my face.

What is it with militant homosexuals like you? You can't take no for an answer and everyone has to cater to your whims or they are somehow bad. Pathetic really.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Not a troll and not a [bleep] which is really eating at you and your Log Cabin Compatriot. But that is the way it goes since you militant homosexuals always stick together and attack anyone who doesn't give you what you want as mentioned here:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2010/10/nra-lairds-of-fairfax-and-homintern.html

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Darren Wilson's life is ruined.

I doubt that really. Getting a badge means a lifetime of assistance from police unless the officer turns on them such as Frank Serpico did.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sherp, anyone who would use the word "log cabinite" must be a sodomite. Eatadik.

you do type like a pedarast.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 11/28/14.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Never claimed to be a green beret and do not have anyone's balls over my face.

HAHAHAHAH!

I knew that would REALLY get under your skin.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Darren Wilson's life is ruined.

I doubt that really. Getting a badge means a lifetime of assistance from police unless the officer turns on them such as Frank Serpico did.

More ball licking by Mr. Special Forces.

Travis

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

Not a troll and not a kocksucker...

Yeah, sorry. That really is disparaging to trolls. But I stand by my statement that you are a little cop wannabe kocksucker.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (222Sako, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 39 invisible), 1,821 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,418
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.