-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see a 350 pound man refusing to comply. With 31 arrests to his credit It wouldn't be a surprise to find out that the officers involved had some knowledge of his potential to be a threat to their safety.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
WGAF, another career criminal off the streets, good riddance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Yep.

Only reason you hear anything about it at all is because the cop was white, and suspect was black.

Doesn't matter that he was resisting arrest, and he had heart failure.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It also looks line the officer attempted to get Garner's arm in that headlock

But lets face it unless you're stretch armstrong that was a tough task.

His heart attack could have been triggered by anything just the stress of the altercation could have caused it. They could have tased him and that could have caused it. And while the move was against dept policy, I in't believe it's "illegal" under law in N Y

Kevin where is your criticism for the paramedics who stood by and wouldn't perform CPR?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

+1. Tired of their crap.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is why people get pissed at cops. No reason to kill that man. Without reading the responses, you can almost be assured every cop on this board is saying how it's ok the guy died at the hands of cops.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
This is why people get pissed at cops. No reason to kill that man. Without reading the responses, you can almost be assured every cop on this board is saying how it's ok the guy died at the hands of cops.

The dude had a heart attack.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The procedural fault i can see is, as soon as he became aggressively non compliant, someone should have been yelling TASER, TASER, TASER!!

Chances are he would have still had the MI, but procedurally all involved would be on stronger legs

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Morbidly obese man has a heart attack during a struggle and it's the cops fault. If not today then tomorrow, that fat f uck was a ticking time bomb.

31 prior arrests, too bad he didn't die sooner.

I'm no cop but I can tell you IDGAF about that fat bastard dieing. By cop, or thug, or excessive food intake. Don't make one bit of difference to me, he is dead, good and dead.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He had high cholesterol.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by GunGeek
But if he had underlying medical conditions, the heart attack can be brought on by lack of oxygen. And it�s not how long you hold the arm across the trachea, but how hard. It can be just a second, but if it�s hard swelling can start. I�m betting there�s a reason the ME ruled it a homicide. I think that cop screwed the pooch.

Again, I�m not saying there was anything racial about it. I�m just saying this doesn�t pass the smell test.

If you or I did something to make someone have a heart attack, you and I both know we�d be staring down a manslaughter charge�why is it different for this cop?

Or isn't it more likely it was brought on by all the excitement of him getting his ass kicked by the cops for resisting arrest?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
The procedural fault i can see is, as soon as he became aggressively non compliant, someone should have been yelling TASER, TASER, TASER!!

Chances are he would have still had the MI, but procedurally all involved would be on stronger legs

Just him thinking about a taser would of given him a heart attack.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/03/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
But if he had underlying medical conditions, the heart attack can be brought on by lack of oxygen. And it�s not how long you hold the arm across the trachea, but how hard. It can be just a second, but if it�s hard swelling can start. I�m betting there�s a reason the ME ruled it a homicide. I think that cop screwed the pooch.

Again, I�m not saying there was anything racial about it. I�m just saying this doesn�t pass the smell test.

If you or I did something to make someone have a heart attack, you and I both know we�d be staring down a manslaughter charge�why is it different for this cop?

Well, it's different, for one thing because the dead dude was aggressively non-compliant and resisting an otherwise lawful arrest and the cop was acting in accordance with his duty. If fat-azz didn't want to risk an ass-kicking and/or heart attack, complying with the arrest (he'd been through 31 prior, he knew the drill) would have been a good start. Resist, and you are going to risk some injury.

That's one, for starters.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is fat a good conductor of electricity ?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Cholesterol is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Resisting arrest?

Keep things simple. No choke holds, or tazers, or bean bag ammo.

Simply pull that 30" nightstick out and go to work.... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I preferred our country when it was a kinder, gentler land. Wood shampoo, and no videos.

Technical advances don't always improve a society.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's the big deal with selling cigarettes?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I'm no cop but I can tell you IDGAF about that fat bastard dieing. By cop, or thug, or excessive food intake. Don't make one bit of difference to me, he is dead, good and dead.

So,...I take it you DIDN'T participate in the "Die In" held today in Grand Central Station..?

Coulda sworn that was you, "I can't breathe,..I can't breathe.!"

Page 3 of 34 1 2 3 4 5 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,253
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.