-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 34 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 33 34
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This just proves beyond any doubt that cigarettes are dangerous to one's health.

In Los Angeles when the bar arm choke hold was forbidden to the LAPD officers, a saying went around, "If you can't choke 'em, smoke 'em."

That didn't go over well with the people "upstairs."

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The "answer" is black cops patrolling black hoods with their very own statutes- written on a napkin.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
1-There's no way you can know the cop's actions caused the death. That'd take someone with more information.....like a Grand Jury.
Well yeah I can, a qualified medical examiner (you know, that's what they do is determine cause of death) determined the man was the victim of a homocide. In other words, had that incident not happened, he wouldn't have died.

Now maybe the choke hold did it and maybe it didn't. I really don't care. It's dumb luck for the cop who did something he clearly shouldn't have done. Again, if it were you or I, we wouldn't get the same sort of "aw shucks, chit happens"

2-New York is fixna blow up, just like Ferguson. The AG is getting involved. That NY prosecutor had NO vested interest in covering up a black guy getting murdered. The (elected) prosecutor would've been a hero to indict the cop.

Yep, the race baiters are all sporting 6 foot woodies right now. I really wish the victim were a white guy and the town wasn't about to be ripped apart, but it is what it is.

Like I said before, I don't give a ratz-azz about the racial part of this.

If NYC gets ripped apart, we'll all be MUCH further ahead afterward.
Agreed, for me race isn't in question, but I feel I'm the only one. Tearing apart NY isn't going to solve anything. But this still stinks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The guy did not have damage to his windpipe.

No damage at all.
And you know this how?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the only thing that stinks is the kowtowing to a criminal element and allowing 13% of the population to get away with rioting whenever they feel like it AND STILL PAY THEM via all the .gov subsidy programs.

Screw 'm. Cut off all the gimme programs, start shooting looters and drug dealers and such on sight, and have those that want to actually do something DO something.

There's a hefty amount of the 13% that want a race war, and a government that's fomenting the same.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No damage at all.
And you know this how?

The medical reports from the grand jury, and not from the hired gun ME.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by acy
GunGeek,

Could you please tell us, specifically, what evidence you are aware of that was withheld from the grand jury that would support a finding that the deceased's heart attack was caused by the actions of any officer?

Could you please tell us, specifically, what evidence you have that, but for the actions of the officer/officers, the deceased would still be alive?

Could you please tell us, specifically, how you would go about arresting a morbidly obese, resisting suspect that would guarantee no adverse medical reaction to the suspect?

I was not a party to the grand jury proceedings in this case. As a result, I have no personal knowledge of all of the evidence that was presented and considered by the jury. I am going to go out on a limb and assume that the jury was provided with all known evidence. I am going to further assume that since no charges were brought, the evidence did not cause the jury to believe that probable cause exists to charge anyone with a crime in this death.

The American system of criminal justice works best when separated from politics and political correctness.

It all comes back to this:

Was the LE response to the offense commensurate with the crime - No
Did he act in a manner consistent with his training - NO
Did he act in a manner consistent with national standards of his profession - No
Did he act in a manner consistent with the policies of his own department - No

Again, this is about an endictment, not guilt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No damage at all.
And you know this how?

The medical reports from the grand jury, and not from the hired gun ME.

Link?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was it in response to a violently aggressive known felon resisting arrest? Yes.
Was it a physical struggle brought on by the known felon and could it have been avoided had he not resisted? Yes.
Did the LEGITIMATE ME certify that the restraint caused no problems and the heart attack was due to morbid obesity and the strain of resisting arrest? Yes.

Does the GJ have FAR more info than you, me, or anyone else? Yes.

This is about having the system work and not kowtowing to irrational, race-baited mob mentality.

BTW - "indictment".

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kevin, please tell us how he should have gone about arresting a suspect, that outweighed him by close to 200 pounds and had about a foot of height on him

Should he have just said f**k it and left when the guy said he wasn't going nowhere with him? Once Garner activley began resisting, it was game on. Disparity of force definitely played a part.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can't breave

TFF

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was it a physical struggle brought on by the known felon and could it have been avoided had he not resisted? Yes.
Did the LEGITIMATE ME certify that the restraint caused no problems and the heart attack was due to morbid obesity and the strain of resisting arrest? Yes.

This is about having the system work and not kowtowing to irrational, race-baited mob mentality.

BTW - "indictment".
Okay I'm getting pissed dude, I've said a dozen times that I DONT PUCKING CARE ABOUT THE COLOR OF THE MAN!!! I'm not a frickin race baiter!

Last edited by GunGeek; 12/03/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never said you were race baited. The mobs in Ferguson and NYC damned sure are, though, and the ONLY reason this is an issue and getting any attention at all is because the .gov at all levels is placating 13% of the population due to RACE and nothing else.

Facts don't matter, only the perception to that RACE, and THAT is RACIST and race-baiting.

Clear enough?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think the main thing people should be focused on is a career criminal with 31 prior arrests is dead.

Let us rejoice.

JFC, this is a far better outcome than the fat SOB being arrested then released, then re-arrested over and over. All the while collecting state funds, and ultimately having a heart attack anyways. What more do people want?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

BTW - "indictment".
Okay I'm getting pissed xxxxxx, I've said a dozen times that I DONT PUCKING CARE ABOUT THE COLOR OF THE MAN!!! I'm not a frickin race baiter!

Literacy is a gift.

He did not call you a race baiter... He said the GJ did not kowtow to the mob calling for a racially tainted indictment.

Last edited by Sitka deer; 12/03/14. Reason: name redacted

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
This just proves beyond any doubt that cigarettes are dangerous to one's health.

In Los Angeles when the bar arm choke hold was forbidden to the LAPD officers, a saying went around, "If you can't choke 'em, smoke 'em."

That didn't go over well with the people "upstairs."

L.W.

It isn't even taught in PFS. Besides the fat ass cop had lousy form.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Kevin, please tell us how he should have gone about arresting a suspect, that outweighed him by close to 200 pounds and had about a foot of height on him

Should he have just said f**k it and left when the guy said he wasn't going nowhere with him? Once Garner activley began resisting, it was game on. Disparity of force definitely played a part.
Pepper spray, tazer. His own department said they should have used a tazer and said they will conduct more tazer training.

If he died of a heart attack from that, I'd be on the other side of this issue.

So do we let a cop off when he goes against standardized policies?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin, are you even going to acknowledge the conflicting medical reports?

In your omniscient examination of therry seconds of video, which report is correct?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Warning: The Police Dept. Has Determined that Selling Cigarettes Is Dangerous to Your Health".

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course it's the cops fault that a morbidly obese dude with potential medical problems decided to tussle. They should've had him fill out a questionnaire first.

Nobody's responsible for themselves as long as there's a cop nearby to blame.

That's not what I'm saying and you know it.

The cops are responsible for THEIR actions. One man acted outside policy and it resulted in a death; that's serious. That should at least call for an accounting.

I've killed several people because they swallowed crack that I didn't know they had. Have any advice?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 6 of 34 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

211 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,347
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.