Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
What would be the reason to go with the Skandi grind instead of the usual grind on a particular pattern?

Thanks, RS

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cuttin' or carving wood...doin' bushcraft kinda stuff.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You got pictures of the skipjack? Show it off! I am in line for one next year.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The skipjack is a very nice pattern. I'm gonna have to get on Charlie's list I guess. Just too many to choose from. One of the Tallahatchie (sp) knives would be pretty sweet. But, then again, I can't think of one I wouldn't like to own. Lol

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RipSnort
What would be the reason to go with the Skandi grind instead of the usual grind on a particular pattern?

Thanks, RS
Firewood splitting

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Or maybe the Noxubee. Anyone have a pic of their Noxubee they would share? I like the way that one looks!

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some guys like to carry the Bobwhite as an EDC. I like that knife, but for a fixed blade EDC, his Malibu FireAnt is my choice.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RenoH414
Or maybe the Noxubee. Anyone have a pic of their Noxubee they would share? I like the way that one looks!

Reno

Insatiable....

PS.... Y'all made me look at May's website..... Sunuvabitches.... grin

That Skipjack looks NICE!

Last edited by joshf303; 12/05/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joshf303

Reno

Insatiable....

Should I have him put your name on the list too Josh?? Lol

Reno

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
NO.... You've done nufff damage. I'm just a tire kicker and like to window shop.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NO.... You've done nufff damage. I'm just a tire kicker and like to window shop.

I've seen the pics and know what you have ordered. Doesn't sound like a window shipped to me.

Reno

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well....now I'm on Charlie's waiting list for a Tallahatchie and a Noxubee with blue G10 and mosaics.

Reno

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Dam knife junkie, LMAO...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeap. Gonna see if I can get a couple sets of RD's pins as well. There is no cure.....

Reno

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ATROX
You got pictures of the skipjack? Show it off! I am in line for one next year.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
If you need a machete.

A slender (3/4") 4 1/4 inch blade is FAR from a machete....
Never had much use for anything thicker than 1/8, or wider than 3/4 since I put up my own meat and thick blades ain't worth a fugg for boning, IMO. And besides, I use a knife for cutting, not as a prybar or chisel......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's a great looking knife

Michael Jordan once told me that no one likes name droppers.

I would like to give a shout out to sidewalks for keeping me off the streets
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H22. I love the way you brand your leather. That is a great idea and looks very very good. I wish someone around here could do that!!

Great pics btw. Looks like a mean trap there. My brother runs lines but I never have. Always thought it sounded like fun.

Reno

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm with you on that Don. That SJ looks perfect for boning and muscling out meat. Did you put the notch in her?

Cool pictures....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
H22. I love the way you brand your leather. That is a great idea and looks very very good. I wish someone around here could do that!!

Great pics btw. Looks like a mean trap there. My brother runs lines but I never have. Always thought it sounded like fun.

Reno

Bring it to Tx next year and I'll brand whatever you want on it. I have a few ideas of my own....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Reno

Bring it to Tx next year and I'll brand whatever you want on it. I have a few ideas of my own....

It'll come with me, but I'm not sure I trust you with an iron near me. I may get a permanent tattoo. Lmao. And not a nice one either!!

Reno

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, Barryt, 9 invisible), 1,202 guests, and 857 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.