C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Buh Bye Mary!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Mary L. and the merry dhimmicrats will find a way to cheat their way to victory. Yet again.

Happy to admit that I was wrong. shocked laugh

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You can bet they were trying.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Looks like Cassidy has won. AP called it. Landrieu is out!!

According to our Secretary of State site Cassidy has 59% of over 645,000 votes.

Another interesting (but truly sad) race has been called. Garret Graves (R) defeated Edwin Edwards (D). Edwards is an ex four term Governor and was also a US Rep. He is 87 years old and served several years in prison for some of his activities as governor. I cannot believe he made the run off.

Edwards was running in E Baton Rouge Parish. That's where a lot of the ninth ward people wound up after Katrina.

In La, the runoff is between the top two primary winners, regardless of how many votes they got, unless one gets over 50% and then there is no runoff. Edwards came in first in the primary, but didnt have the needed 50% to eliminate the need for a runnoff.

Edwards got 30% and Graves got about 26% in Nov.

E. Baton Rouge parish is 46% black

Edwards got 38% and Graves got 62% of the vote yesterday

Does that explain how Edwards got in the runoff?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It appears the much vaunted democrat ground game fell thru its azz. We now need a candidate for president who will take the fight to the enemy.We must target their 2016 choice from the start and never let up. No more new tones to hell with civility gloves off street fight is what we need .

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Who'll win it?

� Landrieu?
� Cassidy?

Dr. Bill Cassidy will win today...big time.
Landrieu is only down about 20 points in the polls!
Since the Tea Party and their candidate Rob Maness lost, they have rallied behind Cassidy.
He may or may not be a RINO, but he beats the hell out of the Obama/Landrieu tag team.
I have highlighted the warning shot fired across the bow of the GOP Good Old Boys Club yesterday by former Maness supporter, Palin.

12/6/14 Louisiana, tomorrow is your day! Please elect Dr. Bill Cassidy to the U.S. Senate � ending eighteen years of liberal, out of touch Mary Landrieu�s service. The enthusiasm for fresh leadership was in the air recently when I joined Col. Rob Maness and The Duck Commander, Phil Robertson, as they rallied for victory by uniting Louisianans in support of Dr. Cassidy.

Here�s lesson for National GOP Leadership: take a page out of the Maness/Cassidy primary playbook! After a very competitive primary battle, the two good candidates quickly settled differences over a bowl of gumbo and are now working hard together to defeat the liberal incumbent who votes with Barack Obama 97% of the time! These good men put patriotism over politics. Now it�s up to you Louisiana; show the country how it�s done with votes for Cassidy and these great U.S. House candidates:
LANDSLIDE! Cassidy 57% Landrieu 43%

In the 6th District, vote Garret Graves for U.S. Congress - http://www.garretgravesforcongress.com
LANDSLIDE! Graves 62% Edwards 38%

In the 5th District, vote Dr. Ralph Abraham for U.S. Congress -http://www.ralphabraham.com
LANDSLIDE! Abraham 64% Mayo 36%

Thank you! God bless your great state.
- Sarah Palin

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,283
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.