Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sherp

Nope, keep telling you I am just a plain, straight Republican and not a member of the Log Cabin Wing like you and several others are.

Yeah. You just magically created your account the same day Bluedreaux started using an actual picture of himself for his avatar.

You're gayer than AIDS.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

Nope, keep telling you I am just a plain, straight Republican and not a member of the Log Cabin Wing like you and several others are.

Yeah. You just magically created your account the same day Bluedreaux started using an actual picture of himself for his avatar.

You're gayer than AIDS.

Clark

If that were the case I would have given in to your multiple advances and we wouldn't be seeing your frequent negative comments. Like many other militant homosexuals, you just can't take no for an answer.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If that were the case I would have given in to your multiple advances and we wouldn't be seeing your frequent negative comments. Like many other militant homosexuals, you just can't take no for an answer.

I'm not the one hanging off Bluedreaux's dong on every thread.

You are.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm not the one hanging off Bluedreaux's dong on every thread.

You are.

Travis

You keep mentioning him by name, not me.

You keep bringing up sex between men, not me.

Kind of narrows down who is what there doesn't it.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seems to be a lot of repressed sexual tension in this thread...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
why is Blue the only one getting his cock sucked?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I printed and read ALL of North's article and it has some merit but probably would not fly here in the US do to the size of the US. Here in Montana there is so much territory where there is no back up for police neither from citizens or other police that unarmed police would amount to passive suicide for the police.

I too like the idea of my servants not being armed but one does have to pragmatic.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ask deflave since he seems to be providing that service.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
False.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How many working the street officers would continue to work without being armed? No longer in the field, but wouldn't report for duty the first day I was disarmed. Disarm the police and Ferguson' riots would look like child's play. People who are wanting to disarm the populace should be required to post signs in front of their home's. "No firearms inside." GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ask deflave since he seems to be providing that service.

Not the way I read it.

Yer good at makin' schit up a little transparent though, you should work on that.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Would a cop get to carry a weapon for purely defensive reasons? Seems a line cop, without citizens around to protect him, would make an easy target. Could he enlist citizens to accompany him throughout the day to protect him, like Roman soldiers enlisting citizens to carry their stuff?

In theory, I'm 100% behind the idea. Id just prefer to not get mugged while walking around by myself.

Quite whining. You will have 12 vigilantes with scatterguns to avenge you 59 seconds after you die.

Not so. Every cop wants to go home at night, so he would be very careful when deciding to confront a perp. He would wait for assistance from the trained citizens. He would not have to come flying up in a patrol car to within feet of a suspected perp and open his door and come out shooting, (ensuring he goes home at night,) even though the 12-year old child he gunned down won't be going home at night ever again.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TFF. A dream world where everybody but the cops are armed and ready to shoot some crook for reasons unknown...for free.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How let the mental patients (Barak and sherp) back in?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
How let the mental patients (Barak and sherp) back in?

Thanks to Skeeter the ACA act.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love watching sherp blush every time I call him out on his man-crush.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Not so. Every cop wants to go home at night, so he would be very careful when deciding to confront a perp. He would wait for assistance from the trained citizens. He would not have to come flying up in a patrol car to within feet of a suspected perp and open his door and come out shooting, (ensuring he goes home at night,) even though the 12-year old child he gunned down won't be going home at night ever again.

Sounds like we can add another author to the new Use of Force manual that's going to be instituted nationwide.

Hope you gals speak legal jargon really well.

Travis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Would a cop get to carry a weapon for purely defensive reasons? Seems a line cop, without citizens around to protect him, would make an easy target. Could he enlist citizens to accompany him throughout the day to protect him, like Roman soldiers enlisting citizens to carry their stuff?

In theory, I'm 100% behind the idea. Id just prefer to not get mugged while walking around by myself.

Quite whining. You will have 12 vigilantes with scatterguns to avenge you 59 seconds after you die.

Bull Schit.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The ideal this country was founded upon was (and is) that every citizen is responsible for all of the laws, including confronting those who are breaking them. People seem to have given up this responsibility, and police seem to be monopolizing it, but without accountability. It seems the opinions of most on this thread fall within the idea that nothing that is going with the police and the way they are managed is amiss. Certainly, the problems that occur are not solely with police, but they should also be held to a higher standard under the law, because they do have leeway given them to infringe on the rights of others.

I see a perfect society in similar fashion to Jefferson, where each citizen is a free sovereign, and has and uses ALL of his inherent rights to the betterment of himself, his own domain, and the larger society. The righteous sovereign does step in when another is in peril, and assists to his or her full capacity. Civilization requires no less.

If all were responsible for the laws that regulate them, there would likely be much fewer laws and police officers. It seems cops are quickly becoming Enforcers for the governing Elite, and continue to be revenue collectors for local municipalities, or Highway Robbers, as they used to be called.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SmokeEater2

Bull Schit.

Apparently, you didn't watch the video.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.