Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Russell Simmons will never condemn the black man, who do you think buys his music?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if Richard is seeking justice, hope he finds it

course that might involve a necktie party for him

careful what you ask for Dick

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
trust me. The one's that are pushing for a race war, are NOT the ones that will be on the front lines.
The Russel Simmons, the Al Sharptons, the Eric Holders will not be seen at the event.

We will have a date with them after the dance.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Brandeis University Student Leader: �I Have No Sympathy� for Murdered NYC Police Officers

Today's News
Zoom Out Zoom In
By Warner Todd Huston
1:54 pm December 21, 2014
A student leader at Brandeis University has jumped to her Twitter account to celebrate the murder of two New York City police officers saying that she has �no sympathy� for the dead officers and saying that she �hates this fu**ing country.�

Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department at Brandeis and has been a featured speaker at various university events. She is also a noted student leader and speaks for students in the African and Afro-American Studies Department.

As soon as she could, she took to her Twitter account to celebrate the deaths of the two officers and to note how much she hates the USA.

i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.
� Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 20, 2014

lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist [bleep] country.
� Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 21, 2014

Remember, this is a young woman that the school has allowed to achieve a position of influence with students and the administration alike.

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/12/...-officers/#sthash.MnHrdkkb.BmGb5Wue.dpuf [Linked Image]

Thats the problem, they can say whatever their fat a$$ wants and plaster in the net with no remorse.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Simmons told Burnett, "Over 150K cases were brought before the grand Jury and and only 11 cases didn't come back with indictments. It's like lightening striking the black community over and over and over again."

Shouldn't he have said "Over 150K cases were brought before the grand Jury and and only 11 cases didn't come came back with indictments?

*Master of random precision*
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Quote [Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department]

With a name like Khadijah and studying Afro-American studies she's got to be nuts to think that's going to get her job. Maybe her azz needs to get shipped back to where she's ORIGINALLY from. There;s some Boko Harem folks that would like to get next to that. Bet they could teach her all about black studies!!! More than she wants to know.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That's what I'm waiting for, the day they take their ball and go home.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

210 members (300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,253
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.