R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bonnie Rotten...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Does anyone but me see tattoos as being more of a liberal thing?

I don't know many conservative women that have them...

The folks I know with tattoos admit it's a tradeoff when they get multiple ones, and especially those visible at all times. I guess they trade off for the enjoyment of having them, and being accepted in circles of people that are into that culture.

The down side to the tradeoff is to be judged by others, and most certainly limiting themselves to level of employability within certain careers.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Merry Christmas
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=Rancho_Loco]
If she's going to hell, I'm going on down, too.

[Linked Image] [/quot} Veronica Gomez, shes from Houston. FB friend.
https://www.facebook.com/veronica.gomez.927?fref=ts

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I know 4 liberal hating conservative women that have them, their not covered with tats just 2-3 each.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I believe in Liberty. If that what she wants then so be it. But no whining about any consequences real or imagined. Also anyone on EBT cards (not implying) should be outlawed until they are paying their own way.

I also don't get the wormy ear thing either.

Want an opinion on tattoos & EBT cards.. that's welfare for you who don't know...

walk into any Welfare office where they process food stamps, and other forms of welfare and try to find very many people WITHOUT TATTOOS.... to include staff members working there...

some here refer to it as an individual choice... I look at it as an identity crisis instead.... my son puts it best..." they want to look different than everybody else, just like EVERYB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by bea175
Most women who have multiple Tat's have a very high risk of being infected with Hepatitis

Sure, if they get them done by the local "artist" in the back room of the local poolhall. If done by a reputable shop? Not so much.

You need to know how clean how a shop is and be referred [in addition to seeing the artist's work] by someone who has had work done there. Any dirty tatoo shop would be run out of town around here because the area is small enough that word would get out quick about their practices. Nail shops have to be very mindful of cleanliness practices as well. I have a tatoo across my lower back and have never regretted getting it done. I'm not a fan of the full sleeves on women.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VernAK
I have no idea what these tattoos cost.....any idea?

It always seemed like outpatient surgery under unsanitary conditions.
100-150 a hr

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The folks I know with tattoos admit it's a tradeoff when they get multiple ones, and especially those visible at all times. I guess they trade off for the enjoyment of having them, and being accepted in circles of people that are into that culture.

The down side to the tradeoff is to be judged by others, and most certainly limiting themselves to level of employability within certain careers.

know plenty of conservative women with them.....granted as someone said generally they have ones easy to hid if they want to though

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Want an opinion on tattoos & EBT cards..

I don't think they ought to be able to get tattoos while on welfare. Nor should they be able to get large pets.

Take the tattoos and pit bulls away, and I wonder if the cost of welfare to taxpayers would go down because they would have to get a job to support those expensive options.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by supercrewd
I believe in Liberty. If that what she wants then so be it. But no whining about any consequences real or imagined. Also anyone on EBT cards (not implying) should be outlawed until they are paying their own way.

I also don't get the wormy ear thing either.

Want an opinion on tattoos & EBT cards.. that's welfare for you who don't know...

walk into any Welfare office where they process food stamps, and other forms of welfare and try to find very many people WITHOUT TATTOOS.... to include staff members working there...

some here refer to it as an individual choice... I look at it as an identity crisis instead.... my son puts it best..." they want to look different than everybody else, just like EVERYBODY ELSE"

EVERY ONE I see down at the welfare office, when I just walked in and checked it all out on a whim, my thoughts was how much money they had invested in tattoos, if they had spent it on food instead, they wouldn't need to be down there, getting food stamps for themselves and to feed the rug rats they had running loose all over the place, while they sat there and BS'ed with the other people waiting for their names to be called...

don't look at this post is against Tattoos ( granted they don't do a think for me, at least positively).. but against all of those on welfare covered in them, when they are usually overweight and are needing food stamps to feed their kids with them....and I kid ya not... I even saw kids with either tattoos or decals on them simulating tattoos.. kids that aren't old enough for kindergarten...its friggin ridiculous...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care for 99% of them but when I look back at all the stupid chit I've done over the years it becomes crystal clear that I have no business telling anyone how to live their lives.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Women-Men tattoos not my thing. Limits your options in life. Dont care to do business where tattoos and body piercing are on display. Wanted that I would go to a sideshow. Everyone wants to be their own person, but copies whatever the latest fad is. Most of it says look at me, this is the only way I can get recognition. You asked! GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Women-Men tattoos not my thing. Limits your options in life. Dont care to do business where tattoos and body piercing are on display. Wanted that I would go to a sideshow. Everyone wants to be their own person, but copies whatever the latest fad is. Most of it says look at me, this is the only way I can get recognition. You asked! GW

well except you can get a hell of alot that can be covered with a t-shirt and jeans and doesnt limit anything....unless i find someplace that demands i wear shorts for work mine doesnt limit anything

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It's her life, her choice. Some people make poor life choices.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Skull & crossbones at the knee level?

She's going places. shocked

Hey, the OP asked . . .

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Originally Posted by bea175
Most women who have multiple Tat's have a very high risk of being infected with Hepatitis

Do you have a reference for this claim?

Don't need no fookin ref. It's common knowledge. In fact, I heard that from a AofG pastor just this past week.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
WOW! The fire high on Christmas spirit. A pretty normal discussion.

Tats? No my thang man.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Seafire
Want an opinion on tattoos & EBT cards.. that's welfare for you who don't know

I have personally never seen a tattoo shop that takes EBT...... wink And before you jump on the "they spent all of their money on tattoos", a lot of them get them by bartering or working out deals with friends that do tattoos. Very few of those were actually done in a commercial tattoo shop, at going commercial rates.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She has several.

http://1130thetiger.com/melissa-burley-tiger-tail-of-the-day/

BTW - she ain't from TX, and I knew her when we were both snot-nosed kids (she younger than me).

She's a devout Christian, been through more than most could contemplate, and as is as conservative politically as they come.

Tell me how a little ink detracts from her.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

494 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.