Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you painted your own azz in the corner. how you feel about that is of little concern to me.
Lets see you paint with a little broader brush yourself, instead of that ultra fine Calligraphy nib that you use to describe how wonderful, trustworthy and benign your muslim buddies are.

Damn MAN, you don't make a lot of sense.
What corner did I paint myself into? I admitted I have a few moderate peace loving Muslim friends that I have much love for..shootin fishin fools they are too....That was who your thread was directed at no??

And I'll pass on altering my style of writing thanks..broad brushes seem to be tools for the ignorant more often than not.

you can parse this anyway that makes you comfortable.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-journalists-slogan-Je-Suis-Charlie.html

Lots of pictures in this article. I wonder how many muslims are in the crowd?

- Rogue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder when there chants of "tolerance" will change to one of intolerance...for muslims?

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
best thing for muslims is a suppressed 22

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jimmyp
how do these terrorists exist except for a network of muslims that suport, hide, shelter, provide for them? Its not 10% of muslims that are radicals, its 100% that to varying degree's accept and/or provide shelter and comfort for the worst 10%. I don't believe a single muslim exists in the world that does not have some sympathy for the concept of world domination by Islam.

Thats it.

There would be no large community of ragheads in the US except for Ted Kennedy and his immmigration bill. Him and the liberal yankees felt all sorry for non-northern-european types and changed all the numbers for who could get in. So they flocked in and changed the culture and demographic and now you get all this hate and killing.

There was a day when we kicked out all the yellow celestials and it does not bother my mind or conscience in retrospect that we did.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Mossad uses them as very effective riot control on the 'mouth pieces' too. wink

Trump Won!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This really tells you all you need to know about those murderous thugs.
link to story
France is at the point, with regards to numbers of muslims in country, where this sort of chit is common.
Paris (AFP) - At least 10 people were killed when gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket-launcher opened fire in the offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, Paris prosecutors said.

"At this stage" ten people are dead, said the prosecutor's office, without detailing how many had been injured.

Deputy Mayor of Paris Bruno Julliard earlier said "six people are seriously injured", including a policeman. It was not clear whether these now figured among the dead.

French President Francois Hollande was on his way to the scene of the shooting and called an emergency cabinet meeting, the presidency said.

A source close to the investigation said two men "armed with a Kalashnikov and a rocket-launcher" stormed the building in central Paris and "fire was exchanged with security forces."

The source said gunmen had hijacked a car and knocked over a pedestrian as he sped away.

The publication's cartoonist Renaud Luzier earlier told AFP there were "casualties" after the incident.

The satirical magazine gained notoriety in February 2006 when it reprinted cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed that had originally appeared in Danish daily Jyllands-Posten, causing fury across the Muslim world.

Its offices were fire-bombed in November 2011 when it published a cartoon of Mohammed and under the title "Charia Hebdo".

Despite being taken to court under anti-racism laws, the magazine continued to publish controversial cartoons of the Muslim prophet.

In September 2012 Charlie Hebdo published cartoons of a naked Mohammed as violent protests were taking place in several countries over a low-budget film, titled "Innocence of Muslims", which was made in the United States and insulted the prophet.

French schools, consulates and cultural centres in 20 Muslim countries were briefly closed along with embassies for fear of retaliatory attacks.

Editor Stephane Charbonnier has received death threats and lives under police protection.

Extending your analogy, perhaps Timothy McVeigh converted to Islam just before he set off the truck bomb in Oklahoma City in 1995 killing 168 people and injuring another 600+. I knew four civil engineers killed in the Murrah Federal Office Building (we worked together at the Federal Highway Administration). I also knew three Port of NY and NJ employees who died in the WTC disaster (we worked on urban transportation projects).

In the first case (OK City), they were killed by a Christian; in the second case (WTC), they were killed by Muslims. Regardless of the religion, these people are dead.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
link to story
France is at the point, with regards to numbers of muslims in country, where this sort of chit is common.
Paris (AFP) - At least 10 people were killed when gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket-launcher opened fire in the offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, Paris prosecutors said.

"At this stage" ten people are dead, said the prosecutor's office, without detailing how many had been injured.

Deputy Mayor of Paris Bruno Julliard earlier said "six people are seriously injured", including a policeman. It was not clear whether these now figured among the dead.

French President Francois Hollande was on his way to the scene of the shooting and called an emergency cabinet meeting, the presidency said.

A source close to the investigation said two men "armed with a Kalashnikov and a rocket-launcher" stormed the building in central Paris and "fire was exchanged with security forces."

The source said gunmen had hijacked a car and knocked over a pedestrian as he sped away.

The publication's cartoonist Renaud Luzier earlier told AFP there were "casualties" after the incident.

The satirical magazine gained notoriety in February 2006 when it reprinted cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed that had originally appeared in Danish daily Jyllands-Posten, causing fury across the Muslim world.

Its offices were fire-bombed in November 2011 when it published a cartoon of Mohammed and under the title "Charia Hebdo".

Despite being taken to court under anti-racism laws, the magazine continued to publish controversial cartoons of the Muslim prophet.

In September 2012 Charlie Hebdo published cartoons of a naked Mohammed as violent protests were taking place in several countries over a low-budget film, titled "Innocence of Muslims", which was made in the United States and insulted the prophet.

French schools, consulates and cultural centres in 20 Muslim countries were briefly closed along with embassies for fear of retaliatory attacks.

Editor Stephane Charbonnier has received death threats and lives under police protection.

Extending your analogy, perhaps Timothy McVeigh converted to Islam just before he set off the truck bomb in Oklahoma City in 1995 killing 168 people and injuring another 600+. I knew four civil engineers killed in the Murrah Federal Office Building (we worked together at the Federal Highway Administration). I also knew three Port of NY and NJ employees who died in the WTC disaster (we worked on urban transportation projects).

In the first case (OK City), they were killed by a Christian; in the second case (WTC), they were killed by Muslims. Regardless of the religion, these people are dead.

He might have been a "Christian" but did he kill in the name of "Christianity"?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by gunner500

They sure have used silenced pistols; here's one example from Norway: see: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/02/israel

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by djs
link to story

He might have been a "Christian" but did he kill in the name of "Christianity"?

No, he didn't kill in the name of Christianity (he was Roman Catholic), rather it was to avenge Ruby Ridge. But there probably was some "moral justification" for his actions rooted in Christianity.

From Wikipedia:
"In a 1,200-word essay[104] dated March 1998, from the federal maximum-security prison at Florence, Colorado, McVeigh claimed that the terrorist bombing was "morally equivalent" to U.S. military actions against Iraq and other foreign lands. The handwritten essay, submitted to and published by the alternative national news magazine Media Bypass, was distributed worldwide by The Associated Press on May 29, 1998. This was written in the midst of the 1998 Iraq disarmament crisis.

"The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction") � mainly because they have used them in the past.

"Well, if that's the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims this was done for deterrent purposes during its "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then, it is invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) with respect to Iraq's (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

"The administration claims that Iraq has used these weapons in the past. We've all seen the pictures that show a Kurdish woman and child frozen in death from the use of chemical weapons. But, have you ever seen those pictures juxtaposed next to pictures from Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

"I suggest that one study the histories of World War I, World War II and other "regional conflicts" that the U.S. has been involved in to familiarize themselves with the use of "weapons of mass destruction."

"Remember Dresden? How about Hanoi? Tripoli? Baghdad? What about the big ones � Hiroshima and Nagasaki? (At these two locations, the U.S. killed at least 150,000 non-combatants � mostly women and children � in the blink of an eye. Thousands more took hours, days, weeks or months to die).

"If Saddam is such a demon, and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of "mass destruction" � like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above?

"The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction.

"The essay, which marked the first time that McVeigh publicly discussed the Oklahoma City bombing, continued:

"Hypocrisy when it comes to the death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet, when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about it.

"When considering morality and "mens rea" [criminal intent], in light of these facts, I ask: Who are the true barbarians? ...

"I find it ironic, to say the least, that one of the aircraft used to drop such a bomb on Iraq is dubbed "The Spirit of Oklahoma." This leads me to a final, and unspoken, moral hypocrisy regarding the use of weapons of mass destruction.

"When a U.S. plane or cruise missile is used to bring destruction to a foreign people, this nation rewards the bombers with applause and praise. What a convenient way to absolve these killers of any responsibility for the destruction they leave in their wake.

"Unfortunately, the morality of killing is not so superficial. The truth is, the use of a truck, a plane or a missile for the delivery of a weapon of mass destruction does not alter the nature of the act itself.

"These are weapons of mass destruction � and the method of delivery matters little to those on the receiving end of such weapons.

"Whether you wish to admit it or not, when you approve, morally, of the bombing of foreign targets by the U.S. military, you are approving of acts morally equivalent to the bombing in Oklahoma City ..."
Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timoth...nd_final_conversion_to_Roman_Catholicism

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ergo, you analysis is flawed. And here's another fact: Catholics ARE Christian.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by gunner500

They sure have used silenced pistols; here's one example from Norway: see: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/02/israel

But one of many. smile lol

Trump Won!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Ergo, you analysis is flawed. And here's another fact: Catholics ARE Christian.

Jorge, guess what? I didn't mean to infer that Catholics were not Christians. As a (now non-practicing) Catholic who was educated in Catholic elementary and high-schools, I think the nuns and Augustinian priests (from high- school) drummed that into me. But then, as I age, I find that dementia is creeping in. Perhaps you can re-school me!! smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DAFAQ that video has anything to do with me or the simple point I made?

In a certain sense, it might have EVERYTHING to do with your "simple point",...you smarmy and arrogant bastid.

If your buds are such badazzed shooters, WTF aren't they cleaning up their own religious nests, and taking out the trash ?

You ever heard the term "sins of omission ?"

No, I don't "know" you,....and goddam well don't want to, either.

Lotsa' luck with selling your crap on this particular site, wingnut.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/08/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
But then, as I age, I find that dementia is creeping in. Perhaps you can re-school me!! smile

Been trying to since you first posted years ago that you "missed Bill Clinton"...

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by djs
But then, as I age, I find that dementia is creeping in. Perhaps you can re-school me!! smile

Been trying to since you first posted years ago that you "missed Bill Clinton"...

Touche, Jorge! I always enjoy pulling your chain. We may differ in political viewpoints and opinions, but I do enjoy jousting with you. Have a great New Year! smile smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is only one good type of Muslim and he or she is buried 6 ft under with a bullet to the head

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
back at you..

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ChasR

Lemme tell you a story,
A very good friend of mine and his family are some of the finest people you'd ever want to meet. His three kids were born here and last year he and his wife just earned the priveledge to be called American citizens. He works his a$$ off and doesn't for one second take for granted where he is today and the mother fugger of a road it was gettin here. Their most dangerous trait is the wife would feed you till you died....

[/quote]

Let me tell you a story.
It's 1935, in Germany. Fritz and Frieda Farkle are your neighbors. Nice people. Good people in fact. He's the salt of the earth, a hunting and fishing fool that you enjoy spending time with and, she will gladly feed you magnificent schnitzel and strudel until you burst. They are delightful people and wonderful neighbors. They are however, Nazis. You are not. Fast forward 5 years. At best, they have stood by and waved a weak farewell to you as you are trundled off to the concentration camp by the SS. At worst, they are the ones who turned you in.

The moral of the story? When evil is at the core of someone's belief system, sooner or later it will rear it's ugly head. And, how nice they were, once upon a time, will make no difference at all.

And, if you don't understand that the central part of Islam is unmitigated evil - well, don't bother to pack your soap for the train ride. They'll provide some for you in the camp showers when you arrive.

End of story. In more ways than one. [/quote]
Chas, don't think the historical accuracy of your story is lost on me, for it isn't.
But don't let my point be misconstrued more than it already has been by the hotheads..I speak ONLY for the muslims I know personally and despite the drama from a few of course am disgusted by the acts of terrorism carried out in the name of Islam, as if I should have to clarify that..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
DAFAQ that video has anything to do with me or the simple point I made?

In a certain sense, it might have EVERYTHING to do with your "simple point",...you smarmy and arrogant bastid.

If your buds are such badazzed shooters, WTF aren't they cleaning up their own religious nests, and taking out the trash ?

You ever heard the term "sins of omission ?"

No, I don't "know" you,....and goddam well don't want to, either.

Lotsa' luck with selling your crap on this particular site, wingnut.

GTC
Haha yeah Cross, I'M the arrogant one here...ok boss...
Please tho do a better job than Mannlicher and explain to me your video and any correlation it may have for the few pals I support?
And I never said they were "bad azz shooters",only that my friend has taken an interest in shooting, and is a junkie fisherman..Ya know, like a lot of folks here...course 12344 will opine that's only because he's planning to kill me.

Besides living their lives every day in stark contrast to the radicals you read about in the papers, I don't know what else they do to clean up their own religious nests... Good question?
And I know you've got an image to uphold, but meeting me ain't a bad thing... I'm a helluva nice guy! I'm none of the things you've so confidently pegged me as..
Lastly... I ain't tryin to peddle chit, mister.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,348
Posts18,526,992
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.