Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
I'm back. After reading this pile of bullshit I couldn't stay silent no more.
So here's the deal.
For the past 5 or 6 years every time I'd go to my couple of local gun shops I'd buy 22's. See theirs never really been a shortage by me. They've had them 90% of the time so like some one else said I would use the spare change in my pocket to buy them. I never bought one 22 from Walmart. They never had any by me. I figured ass wipes like most of you scavenged them up.
I did the same thing with powder & primers. So hate me for that one too.
Now let's get to me trying to price gouge you in bread morons.
If one of you bozos would just do the math & look up the prices of what I had listed you would see it was a fair price for what I was offering. But no you jerks just see $.10 a pc. & go off. Add them up. [bleep] you guys couldn't even go buy let alone find half those 22's for sale, local or online. Try it.
And for the record many people pm'd me on here wanting to buy them.
But I sold them to a local guy for $850 & he even drove to me & picked them up.
So I guess I'll be able to fill up my propane tank after all. And still have $$$ left over to buy the 338 win mag I want. Lol
So I'm going to end this & I definitely "Ain't" coming back. This place sucks.
Though I might be tempted just to post pics of my new gun. Or you never know I might have more 22's for sale cause I'm gonna need a nice scope for my new gun. Still have another 9200. See I only had to sell half of mine. But you know what I'm going to my local honey hole today to see what they have & buy what ever I want.
So you key board commandos keep doing what you do best & I'll be building my stock pile back up to over 18,000. Good luck.

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Douche

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Douche

Maybe your momma should've douched then you wouldn't have turned out to be a [bleep] head. Laughing my mother [bleep] ass off you piece of [bleep]!!!
Ok now I'm done.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You will definitely be missed.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
Originally Posted by Jason280
What set off the feeding frenzy wasn't so much the scalper prices, but his oh so pleasant demeanor.

The Campfire mob piled on the guy from the get-go, how should he have responded? Is it really a mystery that he became defensive??

Its for this very reason I believe responses shouldn't even be allowed in ads, eliminates a lot of immaturity (from both sides).

How does that whole pro-capitalism and anti-freedom of speech dynamic play out?

.22lr scalpers getting called out is campfire justice. It's not attempted price fixing or anti-capitalism. In other words, it's a group of guys sending a message. Its a bit of a stretch to equate calling out scalpers with Marxism.

I have been enlightened and surely fortunate to be exposed to the teachings of a self-professed expert who talks of free markets but all other American ideals can just GFY. WOW +P. But I have learned a few things in this thread to assist me and possibly protect me in my hopefully many future endeavors here on the fire and especially in the classifieds...........At least as long as those future endeavors don't require that I have even the most basic understanding of economics and "free" markets. I have absolutely NO idea how I have lived this long and done what I've done......now that I have been enlightened and know what a total dumbazz I am.

Finally, glad you realized what a dumbass you are. No go fill a feeder.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Stay classy Sweet Billy. Your lovely prose and lucid, well thought, grammatically correct posts will be sorely missed by all. . . laugh

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I was in a new little gun shop in Anaconda, MT yesterday and saw Thunderbolts for $11.99/50 and the copper plated Remington for $89.00/500! Right between the two was a single box of Hornady Critical Defense 22WMR for $12.99. I jumped on the WMR.

They also had Remington Vipers for $15/50 and sleeves of primers for $8.99.

Now don't get me wrong, I think those prices are ludicrous, but who am I to tell them that? They will figure it out...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
please Sweetwilliam, don't leve! I get's grate satisfakton and innertainmunt redding yer posts.
damn that was hard!.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
thats what she said

MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Wazzup? Everyone GFYs!
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Stay classy Sweet Billy. Your lovely prose and lucid, well thought, grammatically correct posts will be sorely missed by all. . . laugh

This^^^ laugh

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SweetWilliam
Douche

Maybe your momma should've douched then you wouldn't have turned out to be a [bleep] head. Laughing my mother [bleep] ass off you piece of [bleep]!!!
Ok now I'm done.

Lovin' how some campfire members are defending this.

ETA: When you quote a post, you can see the post uncensored. Wow.

Last edited by 257heaven; 01/10/15.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"In bread morons". I'm lovin' it.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SweetWilliam
Douche

Ok now I'm done.

Glad to hear it. This time, be a man, like your Mama always unrealistically hoped for, and keep your word. Stay away. To rise to your level of idiocy, in less than 20 posts, is an accomplishment that has rarely, if ever, been repeated around here. Your place in history is assured, you illiterate, inbred (correct spelling) dumbazz.

Last edited by HilhamHawk; 01/10/15.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
ETA: When you quote a post, you can see the post uncensored. Wow.

I'll be dipped - didn't know that and had go back and play with the "quote" function... whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
thats what she said

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"In bread morons". I'm lovin' it.

I've eaten lots of bread. But, never been "in" any.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He thought he was on the food and cooking forum.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
So, are the premiums the Remington Golden bullets or the Winchester Wildcats?

don't forget the thunderbolts
hahahahaa!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Hey those "premium" Golden bullets ain't going to shoot themselves boys. C'mon! Where are all you national level benchresters with your precision tuned Model 60 Marlins?!

laugh

laugh

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,624
Posts18,492,811
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.