-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I imagine his being Greek, the steam bath thing makes sense considering the Greek army's motto: " We never leave our friends behind"

Probably has a young boy to take his pants and jacket off.

I'm assuming the whole point of this post was to draw a bunch of fire, so I figured I'd oblige... smile , all in fun.....

Eat moose, burn spruce
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Pittu---You get it.

Raining today, probably won't have much Tasting Room traffic so I think I'll just sit here and tweak the weak minds. Not as much fun as shooting squirrels but almost...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The more times you explain how clever you are... the stupider you seem.

Kent

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Takes a lot of 'splaining around here to get even the most simple concept across.

I posit that those who "get it" are just sitting back laughing at those playing their dim wits against Spano's brilliance.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I don't get it. What exactly is the point of a steam shower? You sit in your shower in a cloud of steam? Thats it? And I would be expected to pay a good deal of money for this "experience"?

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Brilliance huh....somewhere you seemed to have forgotten to dodge and parry,but continue on it's amusing to see you think you're getting over on us dimwits

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"how 'bout them Bears?"

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by milespatton
Careful Gene, or he will have his people look into you. grin miles

I'll back off when he threatens me with that.grin

I have a picture of his "people",...

do you want me to post it so's ya' know what they look like ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Takes a lot of 'splaining around here to get even the most simple concept across.

I posit that those who "get it" are just sitting back laughing at those playing their dim wits against Spano's brilliance.

You get more responses than other trolls. I guess that's a plus. This is entertaining. Keep it up.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

No, if you have to explain your wit and witticisms then you suck at being witty.

There are some seriously funny, witty, imaginative folks here. You ain't one of them.

Holy Chit! you were just F'ing with pedestrian class here but they never knew it...

No chit sherlock...

By the way, I bought my steamer for the ranch from Tractor Supply, it was between the grape harness and hemp seeds...

Kent

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I don't get it. What exactly is the point of a steam shower? You sit in your shower in a cloud of steam? Thats it? And I would be expected to pay a good deal of money for this "experience"?

Try it after a long day hunting or doing hard physical labor. You will be surprised at how it relieves muscle pain and makes you feel utterly relaxed and clean. It is good for meditating and ruminating. Sorta like smoking a joint. Try it you will like it.

You are correct it is expensive the only other times I've taken steam is at my club or at $400.00+ hotels/motels. Not for everyone. Considerably less expensive per treatment now that I have it in my upscale bath/spa. Can't wait to get the aromotherapy unit hooked up.

It is a great Christmas gift. And, as The Wife says, "I deserve it for all my hard work and brilliance".

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my first steam was at the Big Timber hotel in Anchorage

swanky joint, Spano was probably a regular there perhaps?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
the Spanker is in the same shiithole as poor ol' dumbass Walt.

We need MOG to post pretty ladies. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Been to Anchorage some many years ago. I was backpacking and couldn't afford swank hotels. I did take steam at one of the many hot springs.

There is a very funny story to be told about my Alaskan adventures. Alas it will not be shared around this campfire.

www.paracay.com

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Been to Anchorage some many years ago. I was backpacking and couldn't afford swank hotels. I did take steam at one of the many hot springs.

There is a very funny story to be told about my Alaskan adventures. Alas it will not be shared around this campfire.

You got raped by a walrus?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Nah,the waiter brought him a RC cola instead of a Diet Coke.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Try it after a long day hunting or doing hard physical labor. You will be surprised at how it relieves muscle pain and makes you feel utterly relaxed and clean. It is good for meditating and ruminating. Sorta like smoking a joint. Try it you will like it.

You are correct it is expensive the only other times I've taken steam is at my club or at $400.00+ hotels/motels. Not for everyone. Considerably less expensive per treatment now that I have it in my upscale bath/spa. Can't wait to get the aromotherapy unit hooked up.

It is a great Christmas gift. And, as The Wife says, "I deserve it for all my hard work and brilliance".

"His brilliance" is no doubt having trouble wiring up the aromatherapy unit....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Haven't tried it yet. I think I'll have Pablo do it. I just got out of the steam and feel mellow. First aroma will be "Scent of Money".

Also will have him wire the music into the steam room. Music is throughout the mansion including the spa/bathroom but not in the Steam Room.

www.paracay.com

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

PTL

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If aromatherapy is designed to cover the azzwhole smell I can see why you are so impatient for it

Last edited by eyeball; 01/17/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1_deuce, 2500HD, 1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,560
Posts18,473,140
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.