Hop To
Page 33 of 45 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 44 45
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by 79S
You must be really upset this game turned out like it did. Sorry your Big raping QB is setting home counting his ruffies for next weekend.

I'm not usually a guy to talk schit but for the mildly retarded I make an exception.

Lol look at your no better than okok you are a [bleep] douche...

Many here would disagree, you just pick the wrong guy to talk schit to, you won't get the masses to gang up on me, you are on your own pal. Good luck.

Ooooh look at you mr billy bad ass you started the [bleep] talking not me... I give a [bleep] if everyone loves you on here you just proved you are no better than okok. . What you going to do pm deflave and tell him I'm a meany?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russell Wilson is 16-1 in prime time games and 27-2 at home. Lynch had 120 yards rushing in the second half and two touchdowns.....Lacy who? LAFFIN' grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You know how no matter how good you are, you ocassionally have those can't do anything right days? Well, I would hate to be New England or Indy......Hawks just got that stink off.....going to be brutal. Hawks will deliver a big win in the SuperBowl!!!

GO HAWKS!

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh my God, you are so clever. Were you a writer for Will and Grace?

Omg douchebag I guess you will be challenging folks to a fist fight... I met afghanis smarter than you

You know me so well, that is my MO, challenging guys to fist fights. TFF

Keep the hard hits coming you're doing great. laffin

So we can't be buds?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by okok
Russell is now 10 for 10 against winning SB QB'S.

What impresses me more is watching him pray with his teammates following the game...and what a come back by the Hawks!!!

More than once I could hear the fat lady warming up to sing....whew! Green Bay played a great game...they just couldn't hold on to it.

Good grief. Rae Carruth and Lawrence Phillips prayed before and after games, too. Does that make them wonderful now?

If that's the most impressive thing to you, you don't know what you're watching.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Russell Wilson is 16-1 in prime time games and 27-2 at home. Lynch had 120 yards rushing in the second half and two touchdowns.....Lacy who? LAFFIN' grin

Go seattle

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
You must be really upset this game turned out like it did. Sorry your Big raping QB is setting home counting his ruffies for next weekend.

I'm not usually a guy to talk schit but for the mildly retarded I make an exception.

Lol look at your no better than okok you are a [bleep] douche...

Many here would disagree, you just pick the wrong guy to talk schit to, you won't get the masses to gang up on me, you are on your own pal. Good luck.

Ooooh look at you mr billy bad ass you started the [bleep] talking not me... I give a [bleep] if everyone loves you on here you just proved you are no better than okok. . What you going to do pm deflave and tell him I'm a meany?

Wow, someone is melting down, TFF, you go girl you are doing great, PM me your addy I'll send some pompoms.

She must be menstruating.

Last edited by heavywalker; 01/18/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You hid during the first half and lamented a loss before the game was even really going.

You might want to consider being a bit more humble and not being such a fair weather cheerleader, Ron.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Exactly! Some seahawk "fan" he is.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Amen, and claimed the fix was in.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager

What impresses me more is watching him pray with his teammates following the game...and what a come back by the Hawks!!!

More than once I could hear the fat lady warming up to sing....whew! Green Bay played a great game...they just couldn't hold on to it.

Good grief. Rae Carruth and Lawrence Phillips prayed before and after games, too. Does that make them wonderful now?

If that's the most impressive thing to you, you don't know what you're watching.

Whatever makes you feel better Mr. 4ager.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball

Rrriiiggghhhtttt.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Okok, dont ever bet on black dimocraps and dont ever again be a chicken chitt fair weather friend. It means youre not fit for the company of men.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/18/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by eyeball

From you that is priceless.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
[quote=heavywalker][quote=79S][quote=heavywalker]You must be really upset this game turned out like it did. Sorry your Big raping QB is setting home counting his ruffies for next weekend.

I'm not usually a guy to talk schit but for the mildly retarded I make an exception. [/quote

Wow, someone is melting down, TFF, you go girl you are doing great, PM me your addy I'll send some pompoms.

She must be menstruating.

Man your so original bud that never gets old keep it up I love it...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

You hid during the first half and lamented a loss before the game was even really going.

You might want to consider being a bit more humble and not being such a fair weather cheerleader, Ron.

Gotta think that anyone that could do some thoughtful introspection would look back on how he acted, and say,
"gosh, I really did act like a Ccunt."

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is what happens when you play to not lose rather than playing to win. I was watching the game at a friend's house (big Seattle fans) and I turned to him after those two pathetic four-and-outs by the Pack late in the fourth and said, "I hope those don't come back to bite GB in the ass".... mad

Kudos to the Hawks for staying strong and going for it.

"Who dares, wins"

I'll be rooting for the Hawks against whoever wins the AFC but I sure hope Brady gets his ass kicked...

Both Russell and Rodgers (and Luck) seem to be stand up quality guys. Hope they stay that way.

As for me, the GB hat is in the closet for another 9 months and the Red Wings hat is out and ready...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whatever makes you feel better Mr. 4ager.

Plenty does, but thanks for the thought.

You will have to google Carruth and Phillips to even get the reference, I'm sure, and that only further proves the point.

Further hint: if you watch the games, there's a LOT of praying before and after. I'm sure that's all just amazing, too.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You too, bud. Don't get too upset its the hormones, I won't hold it against you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Further hint: if you watch the games, there's a LOT of praying before and after. I'm sure that's all just amazing, too.

+1 praying is not exclusive to Wilson, if you watch most games both teams pray together on most occasions

Page 33 of 45 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 44 45

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 65 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,691
Posts18,534,514
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.