Campfire Outfitter
G
you got it...

Robert E. Lee

[Linked Image]

http://www.robertelee.org/

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Amen!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I concur!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
+1

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
on the other hand shoot 4 more and take the week off

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is wrong with you people!?!? You claim you support Republicans and the US military, but then have a kind word for that POS.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Y'all are mean..I don't know why...
frown smile grin cool

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by sherp
What is wrong with you people!?!? You claim you support Republicans and the US military, but then have a kind word for that POS.
Blow me troll

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
"With all my devotion to the Union and the feeling of loyalty and duty of an American citizen, I have not been able to make up my mind to raise my hand against my relatives, my children, my home. I have therefore resigned my commission in the Army, and save in defense of my native State, with the sincere hope that my poor services may never be needed, I hope I may never be called on to draw my sword....." Lee in a letter to his sister, April 20, 1861........Robert E Lee

"I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity." � Robert E. Lee

"At present, I am not concerned with results. God's will ought to be our aim, and I am quite contented that His designs should be accomplished and not mine." Robert E. Lee

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." � Robert E. Lee -

"""After four years of arduous service marked by unsurpassed courage and fortitude, the Army of Norther Virginia has been compelled to yield to overwhelming numbers and resources.I need not tell the brave survivors of some many hard fought battles who have remained steadfast to the last that I have consented to this result from no distrust of them.But feeling that valor and devotion could accomplish nothing that could compensate for the loss that must have attended the continuance of the contest, I determined to avoid the useless sacrifice of those whose past services have endeared them to their countrymen.By the terms of the agreement, officers and men can return to their homes and remain until exchanged. You will take with you the satisfaction that proceeds from a consciousness of duty faithfully performed; and I earnestly pray that a Merciful God will extend to you His blessings and protection.With an unceasing admiration of your constancy and devotion to your Country, and a grateful remembrance of your kind and generous consideration for myself, I bid you all an affectionate farewell.""R.E. Lee Genl.(Robert E. Lee's farewell address, April 9th, 1865)"

Hardly the words of a POS.

Best,

GWB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I normally don't mention General Lee's birthday, but I always celebrate it.
I had quite a few relatives that served in the War. All of them in the South.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
Blow me troll

Not gay although you and several here keep indicating you enagage in oral sex with other men.

Sounds like you supported Obama.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya
"With all my devotion to the Union and the feeling of loyalty and duty of an American citizen, I have not been able to make up my mind to raise my hand against my relatives, my children, my home. I have therefore resigned my commission in the Army, and save in defense of my native State, with the sincere hope that my poor services may never be needed, I hope I may never be called on to draw my sword....." Lee in a letter to his sister, April 20, 1861........Robert E Lee

"I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity." � Robert E. Lee

"At present, I am not concerned with results. God's will ought to be our aim, and I am quite contented that His designs should be accomplished and not mine." Robert E. Lee

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." � Robert E. Lee -

"""After four years of arduous service marked by unsurpassed courage and fortitude, the Army of Norther Virginia has been compelled to yield to overwhelming numbers and resources.I need not tell the brave survivors of some many hard fought battles who have remained steadfast to the last that I have consented to this result from no distrust of them.But feeling that valor and devotion could accomplish nothing that could compensate for the loss that must have attended the continuance of the contest, I determined to avoid the useless sacrifice of those whose past services have endeared them to their countrymen.By the terms of the agreement, officers and men can return to their homes and remain until exchanged. You will take with you the satisfaction that proceeds from a consciousness of duty faithfully performed; and I earnestly pray that a Merciful God will extend to you His blessings and protection.With an unceasing admiration of your constancy and devotion to your Country, and a grateful remembrance of your kind and generous consideration for myself, I bid you all an affectionate farewell.""R.E. Lee Genl.(Robert E. Lee's farewell address, April 9th, 1865)"

Hardly the words of a POS.

Best,

GWB

He went against the desires of the Federal Government and a Conservative Republican President. Clearly a POS based on his actions.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

He went against the desires of the Federal Government and a Conservative Republican President. Clearly a POS based on his actions. [/quote]

Sir,

So, according to your world view, the "State" is omnipotent, infallible and always right and to be obeyed without question?

GWB

IIRC, the states were soverign. The federal government was a creation of the states.

Some view Lincoln's action as a "War of Northern Aggression"

Lincoln, by force of arms preserved the union.

One might postulate that we've had an illegitimate federal government, since that time.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/19/15.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GFY Sherp! you aren't worth the droppings from Lee's horse.
I have read the drivel you dribble but you crossed the line insulting one of the greatest AMERICANS to trod this soil.
repeat GFY

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

He went against the desires of the Federal Government and a Conservative Republican President. Clearly a POS based on his actions.

Sir,

So, according to your world view, the "State" is omnipotent, infallible and always right and to be obeyed without question?

GWB [/quote]

Lincoln and the GAR fought several years to establish that point. Why don't you get it?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deerstalker
GFY Sherp! you aren't worth the droppings from Lee's horse.
I have read the drivel you dribble but you crossed the line insulting one of the greatest AMERICANS to trod this soil.
repeat GFY

He went against America and what it wanted to do. Sounds like you voted for Obama.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I concur that Lee was one of the good guys. I wish that more people would remember what King, Jr. stood for and what he was trying to do- and that is directed largely at many who seem to think that this day celebrates the color of his or anyone else's skin. And I wish they would include people like Elizabeth Peratrovich, the Tlingit civil rights leader who was paving the way for people to sit side-by-side when King was still in diapers.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sounds like you voted for Obama.

No, Obama is a Marxist Utopian. I am a laissez-faire capitalist.

He is a congenital liar.

He has no American narrative and does not believe in American exceptionalism.

I would not be surprised if he really was Muslim.

I could never vote for such a fellow.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/19/15.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like you voted for Obama.

No, Obama is a Marxist Utopian. I am a laissez-faire capitalist.

He is a congenital liar.

He has no American narrative and does not believe in American exceptionalism.

I would not be surprised if he really was Muslim.

I could never vote for such a fellow.

Best,

GWB

You are opposed to the first Conservative Republican president based on your support for Lee so kinda doubt you are opposed to Obama.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
GeeDub,don't waste time arguing with sherp. You will get nowhere as he is just a troll.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 27 invisible), 1,442 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.