-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 65 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 64 65
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Give her a dvd of the movie Fireproof. Ask her to watch it and let you know when she has. If she doesn't watch it or watches it and shrugs her shoulders run like a greyhound, get the attorney and take care of the kids.

I would whether it matters or not also dig into the other man thing. I am betting he is very close by partner.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
GOD created the marriage relationship, seek HIM if you want to know how to make it work. If you want to know how to not make it work, seek the advice of man. Pretty straight forward, me thinks. YMMV.

Well sometimes God say get the F out.

He also presumes they are both Christian, which may not be the case.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put JESUS in the center of the marriage. He's the only one that can heal it. Everything else is just a band-aid. : )
\

I don't think suggesting a threesome is going to help the situation.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

He also presumes they are both Christian, which may not be the case.

Better pray that she isn't.

They're the worst.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry to hear about your situation. Can't add much to what's been said, but it takes two people to make a marriage work, and counseling won't do anything if both spouses aren't interested in making it work.

I've found women need two primary things in a relationship. One is security (both physical and emotional), sounds like you've provided the material needs, but the emotional nurturing, it sounds like she wasn't able to get and you haven't seemed to realize she needs just as much as if not more so than the material needs.

Trust me, you can say, "Woman, why aren't you happy I've provided every material thing you could possibly want." and that will assuredly get you at best the stink eye.

Women have a need to bitch and moan about things they can't or won't fix, and that you most assuredly you can't fix. A male response to this is, why are we wasting time yabbering about something we can't change? 180 degrees out of what the woman needs. She needs to know you care about her by spending time listening to her complaints and not blowing them off as a waste of your time. And if you spend the time listening to her, you'll have an understanding of her needs and over time be able to find out what is really bugging her.

If this comes as a complete shock to you, then IMHO you've been quite blind to your wife's needs for a long time and you've been ignoring glaring signs that the flame has been flickering for some time. None of my business, but I'd find it hard to believe you're still making mad passionate love daily or at least weekly and your wife suddenly says she no longer loves you.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
Face the facts, some women are just no good no mater what
That's why the boys started this club way back...

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I give up what is netti potting the dark roast?

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
You'll find out on the hog hunt!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You'll find out on the hog hunt!

Too fuggin' funny...

GFY.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
But, less money more time can be the winner sometimes..... and, as someone pointed out, another woman might be advising all the correction she could be making to 'get what she deserves from life" (and perhaps 'find herself') whatever that means.

I fail to see how spending more time together could improve a relationship.

Travis

Perhaps you also fail to realize that women think different than men then? laugh

(Go back a page or three and see how Miss Lynn has failed at the 'men's intuition' thing and you see a clear demonstration of it; they got their own intuition I guess they like to say - sometimes with a superior air- but that doesn't mean they understand guys any better than we understand them.)

Lott is saying pretty much the same stuff I think. Having this stuff figured out is not an 'end' one ever reaches IMO. It's a day to day thing and you need to be on your game to keep your head above water. That's not saying you'll ever understand 'em though.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Godspeed. Something doesn't seem right here for sure.

Last edited by byc; 01/21/15.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
But, less money more time can be the winner sometimes..... and, as someone pointed out, another woman might be advising all the correction she could be making to 'get what she deserves from life" (and perhaps 'find herself') whatever that means.

I fail to see how spending more time together could improve a relationship.

Travis

Perhaps you also fail to realize that women think different than men then? laugh

(Go back a page or three and see how Miss Lynn has failed at the 'men's intuition' thing and you see a clear demonstration of it; they got their own intuition I guess they like to say - sometimes with a superior air- but that doesn't mean they understand guys any better than we understand them.)

Lott is saying pretty much the same stuff I think. Having this stuff figured out is not an 'end' one ever reaches IMO. It's a day to day thing and you need to be on your game to keep your head above water. That's not saying you'll ever understand 'em though.

But women are stupid. So there's no point in considering any of that.

Some of you people have a lot to learn.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch
Put JESUS in the center of the marriage. He's the only one that can heal it. Everything else is just a band-aid. : )
\

I just peed a lil'.

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Dutch
\

At this point what do you have to loose? After the divorce, I found they weren't that hard to come by if you were looking though.

Camp is where you make it.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Strick9
Give her a dvd of the movie Fireproof. Ask her to watch it and let you know when she has. If she doesn't watch it or watches it and shrugs her shoulders run like a greyhound, get the attorney and take care of the kids.

Hmmm...

Perhaps, yet I would substitute for the movie The Dirty Dozen and look for said reactions.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
With 4 kids find a good professional that won't leave a trail and have the bitch killed. Otherwise you're DONE financially and headed for certain ruin.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
With 4 kids find a good professional that won't leave a trail and have the bitch killed. Otherwise you're DONE financially and headed for certain ruin.

Idiot!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Well fugg!

Are we gonna watch Fireproof or do I need to kill a bitch!?!?!

Travis

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by byc

Idiot!
Fugg you azzhole, I've been through this a time or two. They're all replaceable and all gold diggers. If you think otherwise it is tuly you who is the idiot.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

But be real quite about it, go to the public library and do a search for "trail less hit man", and pay him in cash, don't try and use your mac card, the cops always check for that.
Don't use Travis, he talks to much!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 12 of 65 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (69sportfury, 35, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 6 invisible), 1,454 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,514
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.