Hop To
Page 16 of 65 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 64 65
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That's how I feel about you and your ilk every minute of every day. Parasite.

==========

Parasite? I pay more in taxes than you make in 3 years you pathetic POS.

You need to apologize for what you drunkenly blathered in regards Steelhead's lovely wife or pay the price, schitthead.

F***ers like you who said they'd pull a dog out of the river before the man in the river with the dog need to be in a special home for worthless POS' who shouldn't be breathing the air of normal folks.
Come and get it you [bleep] punk. I'll plant your azz with a smile. Puzzy.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Come and get what, pop-tart?

As to the rest of your blather, you planting your lips on my ass with a smile is what is to be expected from the likes of you.

I'd love to make your day soon but with GPS and all, I doubt my driver could get so lost as to find your single wide.

I'd have said double wide but didn't want you to confuse that with your wife.

You getting my drift, [bleep]?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
On second thought, withdrawn in respect to Mickey.
RIP kind sir.

Edit: I hope you are hanging out on rainbow bridge.

Last edited by Sakoluvr; 01/21/15.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I reckon Mickey was a smart fella. May he rest in peace.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Excuses, excuses. You have no idea just how fuggin funny you are "pop tart".

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread is just like a Jerry Springer/Geraldo episode...

Starts off kind of creepy and intimate to begin wih and ends up with chairs and schit flying through the (ether) air! The Freakshow never disappoints! laugh

One thing's for damn sure....never come here for relationship advice. Divorce tips, hell yeah!, but how to win friends and influence people? Not so much....

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Talk to your pastor and some of the deacons. It's a lot less likely that it will end up with them fighting over who gave the best advice.

Good luck. I'm sorry this happened to you but you will survive it. Keep your cool and make the best you can of this terrible time.You will be in my prayers.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by birddog65
Well Cisco, I have gotten a lot of sound advice from this thread. I also learned that the odds are against me for making this turn around. I have learned that I am not alone in the pain that I am feeling. I've been on this campfire longer than most and have learned that a LOT of good people are here to talk to, and listen to some wisdom. Anymore stupid questions?????

BD,

I would say it's not impossible to turn around, but IMO, here's what needs to happen first:

1. As others have said...protect yourself. Your assets. Step 1 and the most important step. Don't let your heart get in the way of protecting yourself from a woman who will TORCH you in court (SAH mom, no job, kids...you're gonna get roasted). Your parental rights with the kids. Get thee azz to a lawyer asap.

2. While you're there...FILE FOR DIVORCE. Even though you don't want it...DO IT. You have MONTHS to stop the process if it turns around, but perhaps the first, best shot at getting it to turn around is to put a shot across her bow. She has a plan. Shake that chit up. YOU start calling the shots. Get the process (and worry) of divorce in the front of her head, instead of loverboy or the new life she's fantasizing about creating for herself. It also keeps her from feeling annoyed with you for trying to "fix things" when she doesn't want that. Much better to let her feel "annoyed" with the fact that you can (and appear to be) just walking away from her so easily. It will drive her ape chit. And that is a good initial step to getting her back.

3. Find out if she's cheating. If she is, you must blow this up to have any chance at snapping her out of "the cheater's fog". Again...if you even care to reconcile at that point if this is discovered to in fact be the case.

4. Marriage counseling? Well, as another has said, he tried it with his W, and she was leaving counseling and heading right to the bed of her "next". I've seen too many times where a counseling session has nothing to do with "fixing" things for the wayward spouse, but rather just another chance to run their rationalization hamster, spout off about what a bad spouse you are, and justify their stepping out on the marriage (even though they haven't come clean with that little tidbit yet...they still need to "justify" it to themselves).

5. Don't move out of the house, but vacate the shared bedroom with her immediately.

6. Stop trying to get her back. She doesn't want it. And you trying to make it happen is certain to do one thing and one thing only....resist your efforts. You have to make her want it by making yourself (and you as an "option" to her) very, very scarce. Take away that option now. Women are notorious for using you to wean themselves off of you, while you wallow in misery and slivers of hope. Don't let her do it to you. Start pulling away...hard...right now.

If you've done nothing to warrant this, and there is no need for you to "change", for god's sake, don't even worry about that chit. You'll drive yourself crazy, and drive her further away trying. The only "change" you need to make now is to start preparing yourself for your next life. Working out. Getting out. Ignoring her and her desires for her new life.

I'd get very absent from all aspects her life immediately, except for where the kids are concerned. Don't be there for her. Don't try to "fix" this. Her mind is made up. But it can be changed. And SHE has to have room to change it. Make her MISS YOUR AZZ. Women can hate your guts...but after a few weeks without you, begin to wonder what you're up to...begin to think about the good times and memories, and miss you. But they need the chance to actually miss you. That's not happening when you're dragging them kicking and screaming to marriage counseling or following them around like a sad, lost puppy dog.

In order to turn it around, you have to "turn it around" on her. It seems counter productive, but it's not. It may not work, but it is the best chance.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You may turn it around, but she has a boyfriend.

Getting the nastiest divorce lawyer you can afford is the best advice you've been given; protect yourself. My guess is she's probably not going to change her mind, mine didn't. She wanted the house, so she ended up paying me off grin

By the way, mine had a girlfriend......that was fun to deal with sick

I'm in a much better place now, and kind of glad it all happened. grin

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever. She has a boyfriend, but doesn't want that to come out before the settlement. Listen to Bob.

How very true,
Laffin now,

Yep, my Ex just happen to meet her new future husband the very day our divorce was final.
Amazing coincidence, he just happened to be in the same drinking establishment she was in to celebrate that very evening.

Pat nailed that one 100%

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Women are like cats.... if you try to hold,hug and contain them they will pull away and run out the opened door
If you let them alone and don't give them the time of day
They will be purring and rubbing up and down your leg following you everywhere

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hopefully the reason the OP hasn't chimed in lately is because he's still in his lawyer's office.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once again you have proven yourself the first rate POS that you are.

I'd love to stick around and badger you like I did the last time you ran your mouth, when you tucked tail and ran away for a whole month. But I'm kinda busy now.

I'd also love for you to talk to me in person the way you do others behind that screen, for I would surely bitchslap your little punkass into oblivion.

Anytime you'd like to take me up on that, PLEASE let me know. Scumbag POS.

My best to the OP.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Whatever. She has a boyfriend, but doesn't want that to come out before the settlement. Listen to Bob.

How very true,
Laffin now,

Yep, my Ex just happen to meet her new future husband the very day our divorce was final.
Amazing coincidence, he just happened to be in the same drinking establishment she was in to celebrate that very evening.

Pat nailed that one 100%

Sounds familiar. In my case, however, that little weakness allowed me to keep my business intact and walk away with almost no debt. I made it a very expensive secret for her to keep.

Like I said, from here on out, it's a business transaction, and it's all about shaping it the way you want it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Hopefully the reason the OP hasn't chimed in lately is because he's still in his lawyer's office.
or maybe he's in da hood scor'in a gat to do the dirty work

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Was Blackheart the one pimpin' a sporty Explorer a few years ago?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Talk to your pastor and some of the deacons. It's a lot less likely that it will end up with them fighting over who gave the best advice.

Good luck. I'm sorry this happened to you but you will survive it. Keep your cool and make the best you can of this terrible time.You will be in my prayers.

I sure as fugg wouldn't talk to a pastor.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Was Blackheart the one pimpin' a sporty Explorer a few years ago?

Careful.

He knows the right people.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

He's PM'ing Blackheart like a [bleep].

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
When they're done, they're done......
Yep, that's the truth. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.

When my wife and I went to see a marriage counselor several years back, that was the fist question she asked...are either of you just done? If so, I don't want to waste anyone's time and just make things worse. She was a smart lady. Fortunately in my case, we both wanted it to work; just lacked some of the skills to get over the hump that was in front of us.

Page 16 of 65 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,810 guests, and 1,365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.