GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"
Maybe buy an AC-130 gunship ot three and some Cobra heli-gunships"
any Canadian weapons suit you? [Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
best of luck to you and your countryman.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fluffy....hahaha....that's what we call one of our roosters.

S
SNAP Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Sure is a strong resemblance to this *fluffy*, crowing in ignorance.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SNAP
...never had a bad BC experience...

Wait, this WILL soon change.

been six years already. hasnt changed yet.
you been saying this kind of propaganda for some time.
I doubt it will change in your lifetime, unless you get off your ponderous arse and help change it. laugh
and ,if it wasn't you who was born in the usa,it was your parents.

S
SNAP Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Wrong, again, but, that is typical of you, eh.

Cock a Doodle Doo, Fluffy...... Laffin'.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
in the end,SNAP,jesus loves you.
everybody else,thinks your an azzhole.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

S
SNAP Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Cluck, cluck, cluck, fluffball,.....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
:-)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Get out there and win some rights back.
Its up to you,dew.
dont let first nation have em all
Talk to your duly elected officials(do they have those in CanadA?)
If'n ya'll remember I agree with your stand on the GO situation just not your tone.

S
SNAP Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
And to ignore, total waste of time here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was BORN, in Nelson, BC, a member of one of the founding, pioneer families of that area, the Kootenays and BC and Canada, on 27-06-1946. Your ASSumption is as false, arrogant and foreign as the rest of your vile rants, so, just GFY and stay OUT of MY country, eh.

I knew I would find it,if I looked for a few minutes. sad,really.
seems dewey,or "snap' REALLY HASNT CHANGED MUCH.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7621043/m/4561092611/p/2

Dewey
one of us

posted 05 November 2009 00:27 Hide Post

Excuse me, you typical Texan, but, as with so many of your ignorant breed, you require a lesson in reality.

First, MY direct ancestors on my father's side settled in Pennsylvania in the 17thC., one of my Grandfathers was born in Milwaukee and some of my ancestors fought for "the Union" in "The War between the States", so, shove your drivel where the sun never shines, HUH!

IF, B.C, is such ...[bleep] territory..., WHY do azzholes like you plus a large number of decent Yanks want to come hunting, etc., here? It seems as though you are as contradictory as you are a loudmouthed prick, HUH!

We do not have a ...hunting economy...in B.C., but, a discussion of economics is obviously beyond your ken, HUH!

My ...stack of chips..., you peapickin' peckerwood white trash jerkoff, is well into six figures per annum, so, dream on, you still have a big hat and no cows.

I guess it is UP TO AFRICANS if they want you to hunt in THEIR countries, eh; but, a ...ridiculus...( when will Americans learn English?) Texan blowhard like you IS NOT welcome here and probably not THERE, either, eh?

You are welcome ,dickhead, now, go sit in the corner and continue fantasizing that you are a "hunter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
just for the record,it was not me that deweys rant was directed at.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
first generation Canadian. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was BORN, in Nelson, BC, a member of one of the founding, pioneer families of that area, the Kootenays and BC and Canada, on 27-06-1946. Your ASSumption is as false, arrogant and foreign as the rest of your vile rants, so, just GFY and stay OUT of MY country, eh.

As to your ridiculous "poll", well, slimeball, as a Canadian Prime Minister, stated when I was a lad, "polls are for dogs".

You really NEED to realize that the majority of BC citizens DO NOT read hunting websites and often DO post opinions on the sites of our major media outlets.

These are open to all and you might spend some time researching them and SEE just what the majority feeling is here....your kind of attitude is precisely what is driving the growing anger about foreign GOs and hunters here and it is essentially self-defeating.

Next time you are here to have Doug hold your hand while "hunting" for one of OUR animals, perhaps you might like to meet me and as I am now finally free of my issues with my wife's health, I would be only too pleased to do so......and in the mountains here, against me, you would last less than a few hours, baglicker.

Wow! What do you suppose would get him in those brief minutes of his remaining life? One of those 14 foot bears you can shoot "under the chin" in full charge?

Dewey
For the first time in quite a few years I did not have more brown bear encounters this spring than you have in the last 50 years combined... of course I did have more encounters than you have had in any given year for your entire life, but it was a slow spring for me.

I have had a significant part in killing five brown bears in the last 3 years though...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
SNAP Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Oh, its you, again, eh. Well, I suppose that like a bad smell, you just hang around and pollute this usually excellent site with your ignorant and pathetic ranting.

I usually have you on "ignore", just forgot to when I logged back on, but, will remedy that now.

BTW, I am NOT the ONLY guy here who despises you as many threads and comments have demonstrated; I would ask, did you ever send that stock back to its owner???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, wrong again there little guy... you are the one that has been uninvited more than once for polluting a fine site.

Pathetic would be a fine description for someone that has actually posted so much incredible bear wisdom... with so little real experience. And with so much that is factually ridiculous.

BTW keep posting stuff you know nothing about, it is your forte'.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24
V!-- END ADAPEX VIDEO PLAYER -->
538 members (16penny, 204guy, 1badf350, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,073 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,908
Posts18,498,213
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.