Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
Sure would like to see them fall, right along with the IL demoncraps.
and the DC crowd

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I still think the bigger shame is that if Cuomo goes down it's accomplished via corruption and not at the polls.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I still think the bigger shame is that if Cuomo goes down it's accomplished via corruption and not at the polls.

You are correct there upstate didn't vote for him the city got him in

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tbear99
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You are correct there upstate didn't vote for him the city got him in

Incorrect. Please see what counties and towns did vote for him, and how poor turn out was in upstate (i.e., those that voted for him by not even turning out to vote against him).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Fred Dicker, NY Post NYS Political Columninst today grin

Gov . Cuomo is �freaked-out and furious� over the bombshell criminal charges dropped on Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver last week � and �obsessed with fear�� because of the ongoing federal corruption probe.
One source described Cuomo as �doubly enraged�� by hard-driving Manhattan US Attorney Preet Bharara�s decision to bring the five criminal corruption charges against Silver just hours after the governor delivered his State of the State address � and then, less than 24 hours after that, to indict Albany�s �three men in a room�� culture in which Cuomo is the lead player.
�Cuomo feels Preet just walked all over him,�� said the source.
Knowledgeable insiders, including law-enforcement experts, said it wasn�t accidental that Bharara brought the charges against Silver just hours after Cuomo�s State of the State.
�Prosecutors have a lot of discretion, and when they time a high-profile arrest in a way that steps all over Cuomo�s speech, that�s the use of discretion for a purpose,�� a former federal prosecutor told The Post.
And several sources described Cuomo � who along with his aides is being investigated by Bharara over the abrupt disbanding of the governor�s Moreland Act commission on public corruption � as �on edge�� over Bharara�s ominous statement Friday that the public should �stay tuned�� for more criminal charges to come.
�Andrew�s been working the phones day and night, staying up into the early morning hours, making hundreds of calls in one day trying to find out what the hell is going on,�� a source close to the governor said.
Cuomo, who has retained a private lawyer, has enlisted several former federal and state-level prosecutors with ties to Bharara�s office including Steve Cohen, his former chief-of-staff, in an effort to find out Bharara�s next move, the sources said.
�He�s freaked-out, furious, and obsessed with fear, it�s like a nightmare for him. The whole narrative he laid out for his second term has been derailed by Bharara,�� said a source in regular contact with the governor.
�The narrative has been taken over by Bharara and it�s all about Albany�s corruption, not Cuomo and his program for the state,�� the source said.
State political circles are abuzz with speculation that Bharara is seeking to determine if Cuomo had any knowledge of Silver�s allegedly illegal outside income last spring when he agreed with Silver and Senate Republican Leader Dean Skelos to fold the commission.
The hair-pulling turmoil that has engulfed Assembly Democrats over the possible (and many believe likely) need to replace Silver as speaker hasn�t been seen since Syracuse-area Assembly Majority Leader Michael Bragman unsuccessfully sought to oust Silver in 2000.
A half-dozen names of possible replacements are on lawmakers� lips and here, direct from a usually authoritative Assembly member, is a late bulletin on the maneuvering: �The Queens County organization is making calls for [Queens Assemblywoman] Cathy Nolan.
�A Queens/Bronx coalition would counterbalance a Brooklyn/Manhattan coalition under [Assemblymen] Joe Lentol [Brooklyn] and Keith Wright [the Manhattan Democratic chairman], with 30 votes each.
�Bronx County Chairman [Carl Heastie] is looking like the kingmaker here.��
That said, a lot of smart money is on well-regarded Assembly Ways and Means Committee Chairman Herman �Denny� Farrell Jr. of Manhattan, a former state Democratic chairman, as a non-controversial successor to Silver, at least on a short-term �interim�� basis.
It's all pure music to my ears...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I would not hold my breath on anything happening . The apple does not fall far from the tree in the case of Cuomo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Better late than never , I suppose. The only thing that I can hope for, Is that I hope the snowball effect just keeps getting bigger and bigger picking up all the POS's and dumps them right into the ocean....we could only be so lucky....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mailmanmark
Better late than never , I suppose. The only thing that I can hope for, Is that I hope the snowball effect just keeps getting bigger and bigger picking up all the POS's and dumps them right into the ocean....we could only be so lucky....

The problem with a "snowballing" investigation is that they always come back around to somebody bigger than investigating agency can handle.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The problem with a "snowballing" investigation is that they always come back around to somebody bigger than investigating agency can handle.

Yes

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
...and it�s all about Albany�s corruption...
Really? I'm shocked! whistle

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yes

Yep...then it stops and goes away. The biggest toes don't get stepped on. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It appears that Cuomos live in girlfriend thinks she is now entitled.

Sandra Lee

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If he has nothing to hide he should not me worried.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's going to give me great satisfaction to know A. Cuomo is being ass raped in a federal pen.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Maybe Cuomo will simply self-destruct. Shock and awe can do that
to someone too arrogant to think he could be vulnerable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I won't be surprised if Coumo does a Kirchner on Bharara, and just has him killed.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arrest them all!!!

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
He is a piece of filth. He is absolute garbage.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Funny but I just finished watching both seasons of "Boss", with Kelsey Grammer on Netflix.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Esox357
Cuomo will look good in an orange jumpsuit!

He'd look even better dangling from a rope around his neck alongside Bloomberg.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (338reddog, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 308xray, 25 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 954 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,280
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.