Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
What about Treason

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If they can make the case he was directly involved in giving aid and comfort to the enemy then by all means! I know there was some info about an ambush that happened shortly after he deserted where there is evidence to show he gave them that info, and if they can prove that, then kill his ass

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
If they can make the case he was directly involved in giving aid and comfort to the enemy then by all means! I know there was some info about an ambush that happened shortly after he deserted where there is evidence to show he gave them that info, and if they can prove that, then kill his ass

If they run the desertion prosecution well enough, that may come out.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man, I hope they get this guy.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So do I. Put him on the stand; he'll crack like glass.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Odessa
What great timing by the Army - just yesterday the White House "spokesperson" was going on about how the Obama administration does not negotiate with terrorists (referring to the Japanese hostage held by ISIS). What irony!

Obama is a Terrorist hiding in this country

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most probably his council will play the PTSD card for all its worth.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

It was disgusting seeing that worthless sucker as he was released to our servicemen with all his facial distortions, eyebrow stretching and eye blinking malingering BS trying to make people think he was having problems with his eyes and vision from being brought from the dark to the light I suppose.

Anyone suffering from the brightness squints their lids nearly closed to reduce glare whether from corneal disease or light deprivation.

Last edited by eyeball; 01/27/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
So... Does Obama pardon him before, or after the trial?

After the trial when Barry leaves office...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
So do I. Put him on the stand; he'll crack like glass.
He will never take the stand.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Something tells me Bergdahl said something in his debrief that cut his own throat. Otherwise, if they had a complete case they would have arrested him shortly after he got back.

On cases like this, the Army doesn't choose to prosecute unless they have a damn good case; his goose is probably cooked.

During wartime desertion will get you a death sentence, but this wasn't a declared war. Anyone know the law on that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Something tells me Bergdahl said something in his debrief that cut his own throat. Otherwise, if they had a complete case they would have arrested him shortly after he got back.

On cases like this, the Army doesn't choose to prosecute unless they have a damn good case; his goose is probably cooked.

During wartime desertion will get you a death sentence, but this wasn't a declared war. Anyone know the law on that?

Not just his debrief, but there's something in those files the White House is hanging on to.

As for the penalty, he'll likely not receive a death sentence but the Army will certainly strip him of all rank, all benefits, any back pay and allowances, and dishonorably discharge him.

If there's anything they have or can get that they can try him for on treason or aiding the enemy, then they'll go for imprisonment or death (still highly unlikely on the latter).

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The case against him, even without his testimony is pretty solid. He was not arrested after he got back because the WHITE HOUSE wanted this to go away and instead used the PTSD angle to stave off arrest. It had nothing to do with what they had on him.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by Odessa
What great timing by the Army - just yesterday the White House "spokesperson" was going on about how the Obama administration does not negotiate with terrorists (referring to the Japanese hostage held by ISIS). What irony!

Obama is a Terrorist hiding in this country
I wish he was hiding.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The case against him, even without his testimony is pretty solid. He was not arrested after he got back because the WHITE HOUSE wanted this to go away and instead used the PTSD angle to stave off arrest. It had nothing to do with what they had on him.
Absolutely! Still, zero will do all he can to stall and obfuscate the matter. I wouldn't be surprised if it never is tried. But nothing ever surprises me about this criminal and treasoness administration.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, he'll be tried and he'll be tried soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Marine Corp Lt. Col. Dabney helped write the UCMJ and after retirement made lots of money defending guys charged under it.

I was told by a friend who hired him [ and was exonerated ] that Dabney told him:

"I can beat any charge except U.A. or AWOL. You were either there, or you weren't."

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only hint of a defense I can see (from what very little I've read) is that when he went on his walk, it was reported that he went on those walks many times in the past. I see that as the only issue his defense can raise in court to try to save him. The rest of the evidence against him is pretty damning...I don't see the guy winning his case.

What's more, it appears that he did give "aid and comfort" to the enemy. And if he had anything to do with getting other soldiers killed, they need to fry his ass!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Good for the Army. Didn't think they had the testicular fortitude. [bleep] you Obama! mad

I'm also happy to hear this, but it's clear to me that Obummer put pressure
on the Army to delay the desertion charge until after the election.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WTF has the cowardly POS been doing for the last year or more ?

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,503 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.