Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Strange but predictable angle.

"The man is a high school history teacher and activist named Jesse Hagopian who had just spoken at the rally."

'Oh Nos the po po sprayed an unarmed black man who was talking to his poor old mother on the phone.'

They don't care one bit about the 70ish white woman hit with the same blast. Strange.. Maybe instead of suing she walked home washed her face and went about her life.

And the mini-cop didn't target them they just happened to be the first people she wildly sprayed.

I'd like to see earlier video also but from judging from the way that smiling little old lady walked through the crowd it didn't look like any trouble. I'm guessing they laughed at her.

Over compensating mini-cop overreacts, loser activist gets good press and a half mill settlement from the taxpayers. Hell they can OC me for a half mill anytime..

Hope she's working at a KFC soon screaming at any customer that challenges her authority.

If they terminate she will have her job back with back pay as soon as she files a lawsuit over it and/or she would be on with another agency before she missed a pay check.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you know sherp, i kinda wish someone would OC the fugg outta you when you start making your horses ass comments.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
you know sherp, i kinda wish someone would OC the fugg outta you when you start making your horses ass comments.

Why are factual statements "horses ass comments" to you?

http://injusticeinseattle.blogspot.com/2009/03/why-seattle-police-misconduct-cannot-be.html

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think its the delivery and perhaps the interpretation of the content.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think its the delivery and perhaps the interpretation of the content.

My delivery is straight forward and no interpretation is necessary. If they terminate her(unlikely) the odds are it will play out just as I stated.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 6mmCreedmoor, 16 invisible), 1,594 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,334
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.