Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Um, helter skelter ring a bell?

It rings some Hells Bells!

The Hells Belles show up here every once in a while. Been holding out for Lez Zeppelin. grin

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear they're fun!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Higbean
You know where liars go right?

Motels that charge per hour.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
BTW, Manson claimed to hear from Satan himself...I don't recall anything about the Beattles, but who knows.

JFC...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
"Highway to Hell" is a satanic-themed song and was performed complete with audience wearing plastic devil horns....

Lyrics include..."Hey satan, payin' my dues, playin'' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell"...

Just one more example of devil worship out in the open...and people lapping it up.

The lead guitarist looked ridiculous in his "walking shorts", and the lead singer strutted around and sounded like a screeching parrot....

Interestingly, the serial killer, Richard Ramirez was "inspired" by the AC/DC song "Night Prowler" and wore an AC/DC t-shirt during his killing sprees...

classic...............................
what are your thoughts on Charles Manson being inspired by The Beatles

crazy crazy crazy

whitetail 48 probably grew up in his small church community protected from us "apostates" by mommy and daddy all his life.god forbid if you aint a member of his church, ya gonna burn in hades if you aint donating for your soul in his little circle church protected community according to the preacher or whatever
dude probably went to private school or was home schooled
sheltered from society
might even have a wife or 4 with a long dress to the floor and a son banished on a mission somewhere for a year or 2
gotta keep that young competition away from the young poontang
so da elders and self declared prophets can have at it instead

then again whitetail48 might be a muslim
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

or Baptist
or protestant
or catholic
or buddist
or jewish
or a rastafarian

crazy crazy crazy

I'll have to give you credit for your imagination. Amazing stuff here.

BTW, Manson claimed to hear from Satan himself...I don't recall anything about the Beattles, but who knows.

According to the prosecutor, Manson's two greatest inspirations were The Bible (Book of Revelation) and The Beatles.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/manson/mansonbeatles.html

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
The song "Highway to Hell" is about Bon Scott's drive to his favorite bar. The Highway was nortorious for auto deaths.

Not satan as some one else pointed out.

There was no speed limit on road and at bottom of a hill was a cross road with no stop signs.and alot of accidents from this intersection gave the name of highway to hell the bar was basically a musician's bar where musician's went and just played

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"Highway to Hell" is a satanic-themed song and was performed complete with audience wearing plastic devil horns....

Lyrics include..."Hey satan, payin' my dues, playin'' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell"...

Just one more example of devil worship out in the open...and people lapping it up.

The lead guitarist looked ridiculous in his "walking shorts", and the lead singer strutted around and sounded like a screeching parrot....

Interestingly, the serial killer, Richard Ramirez was "inspired" by the AC/DC song "Night Prowler" and wore an AC/DC t-shirt during his killing sprees...

crazy crazy crazy

whitetail 48 probably grew up in his small church community protected from us "apostates" by mommy and daddy all his life.god forbid if you aint a member of his church, ya gonna burn in hades if you aint donating for your soul in his little circle church protected community according to the preacher or whatever
sheltered from society
might even have a wife or 4 with a long dress to the floor and a son banished on a mission somewhere for a year or 2

or Baptist
or protestant
or catholic
or buddist
or jewish
or a rastafarian

crazy crazy crazy

I think their was some white album connection according to Charlie at the time????
dunno know really
just remember some connection in his mind being mentioned about the beatles in the book helter skelter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

crazy crazy crazy

sheltered from society

or Baptist
or protestant
or catholic
or buddist
or jewish
or a rastafarian

crazy crazy crazy

According to the prosecutor, Manson's two greatest inspirations were The Bible (Book of Revelation) and The Beatles.

You'd think a career mental health professional would have some clue about these things, as Manson is only a case study for most such programs.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Got home and went to jam out and they nuked my original link.

CBS can suck it.

Last edited by SamOlson; 02/10/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Um, helter skelter ring a bell?

Manson also claimed he wrote songs with the Beach Boys, and hung out and smoked dope with Dennis Wilson, the Beach Boys drummer. If any body was ever possesed by demons, it would be Manson. Nothing but pure evil, there.

AC/DC were just a bunch of kids that grew up Down Under and loved Rock & Roll. And one of the best Rock Bands ever!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

crazy crazy crazy

sheltered from society

or Baptist
or protestant
or catholic
or buddist
or jewish
or a rastafarian

crazy crazy crazy

That's an interesting combination of "inspiration". He must of had some good drugs....or not enough [prescribed].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, I'm sure Chucky was self-medicated to an incredible degree.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by tbear99
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
The song "Highway to Hell" is about Bon Scott's drive to his favorite bar. The Highway was nortorious for auto deaths.

Not satan as some one else pointed out.

There was no speed limit on road and at bottom of a hill was a cross road with no stop signs.and alot of accidents from this intersection gave the name of highway to hell the bar was basically a musician's bar where musician's went and just played
Thanks. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Manson also claimed he wrote songs with the Beach Boys, and hung out and smoked dope with Dennis Wilson, the Beach Boys drummer

He did. Look it up.

Wilson thought he'd be a star.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You'd think a career mental health professional would have some clue about these things, as Manson is only a case study for most such programs.[/quote]

4ager,

Thank you for taking time and effort to look up information on Charles Manson. To be quite honest, us mental health professionals are busy dealing with mentally ill clients that are in crisis situations or otherwise needing immediate assist.

You may be thinking of psychiatrists, as they would be doing actual case studies and sharing their knowledge with the mental health professions. I have what we call "staffings" with our psychiatrist when help is needed with a particular client.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, I'm thinking of mental health professionals, at least those with at least Bachelor's degrees in the field. Manson is a case study early on in the field, and for good reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Manson also claimed he wrote songs with the Beach Boys, and hung out and smoked dope with Dennis Wilson, the Beach Boys drummer

He did. Look it up.

Wilson thought he'd be a star.

Well, he did become famous.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i still refer to this singer as "The new guy" and don't like him nearly as much as bon scott. but their 70's albums have some good tunes on them.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody could sing like Bon Scott !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You'd think a career mental health professional would have some clue about these things, as Manson is only a case study for most such programs.

4ager,

Thank you for taking time and effort to look up information on Charles Manson. To be quite honest, us mental health professionals are busy dealing with mentally ill clients that are in crisis situations or otherwise needing immediate assist.

You may be thinking of psychiatrists, as they would be doing actual case studies and sharing their knowledge with the mental health professions. I have what we call "staffings" with our psychiatrist when help is needed with a particular client.
IMO nobody below a Master's level in Psychology or Counseling should be seriously doing therapy with clients. Anybody with a Master's should be aware of Charles Manson and the pathology there. Strange.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 02/10/15.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 18,598 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,850
Posts18,537,437
Members74,050
Most Online20,407

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.