Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

WOO-Hoo shocked eek

I'll run this one by the wife. I've wanted a new monitor for a while now... whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think the submittal thing is a two way street.

I can say this, if no kids involved and no parents/family to be responsible to/for, and either of the couple just couldn't handle living in an area, but the other wouldn't move... it would be the end.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Where I'm at....

No way. I've seen too many of your cool pics. I can hang out with you and get my mug in some of those shots! N. Cali is a nice place from what little I've seen.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Seems to me Sal Ca. aside, you have a pretty nice life, better than most.
Try to not see the mess of Ca. and try to see all the good things in your life.

We've knocked head over our years together 700, but you know where I'm at.

Politics eventually control my life as a hunter and gun owner.
I'm looking at the absolute mutherphukkker of my lifetime coming up as governor in 2018, Gavin Newsom, the most radical liberal, treehugging, pieceofshit I could ever possibly imagine and my wife simply doesn't [bleep] get it.

I need to GTF outta here asap.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As a side note, my wife and I have been wanting a divorce for almost thirty years but we both want it to be the others fault.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
I think the submittal thing is a two way street.

I can say this, if no kids involved and no parents/family to be responsible to/for, and either of the couple just couldn't handle living in an area, but the other wouldn't move... it would be the end.

I would ask her again when she got out of the hospital...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Maybe Redneck will weigh in.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by eyeball

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

WOO-Hoo shocked eek

I'll run this one by the wife. I've wanted a new monitor for a while now... whistle

The problem with plucking a single verse out and trying to make it stand alone. Actually, to be as Christ is to the church is to be a servant leader.

Ephesians 5

Instructions for Christian Households

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[b] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by 700LH
Seems to me Sal Ca. aside, you have a pretty nice life, better than most.
Try to not see the mess of Ca. and try to see all the good things in your life.

We've knocked head over our years together 700, but you know where I'm at.

Politics eventually control my life as a hunter and gun owner.
I'm looking at the absolute mutherphukkker of my lifetime coming up as governor in 2018, Gavin Newsom, the most radical liberal, treehugging, pieceofshit I could ever possibly imagine and my wife simply doesn't [bleep] get it.

I need to GTF outta here asap.

California sounds like a hell of a place to be an outlaw. Maybe it's just time for an ethics adjustment.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sal, you already live there and your wife just doesn't want to move. She's not forcing you to do anything.

I guess you could divorce her if she doesn't follow you out of state but IMHO she's happy where she's at and really isn't asking/forcing you to do anything.

I didn't force my Californian wife to move to the middle of nowhere. It was more of a gentle transition/coercion. And yes, I'm very thankful she went along with the idea.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just to be clear....

The divorce has nothing to do with politics or hunting or California. Those are all symptoms of the problem that one or both of you loves "something" more than each other.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Just to be clear....

The divorce has nothing to do with politics or hunting or California. Those are all symptoms of the problem that one or both of you loves "something" more than each other.

Young Luke...you know better. smile

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
ely die." 18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." 19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam no suitable helper was found.
References for Genesis 2:20
Cross References
Footnotes
37 2:20 - Ge 3:20 ; 4:1
21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh.
References for Genesis 2:21
Cross References
Footnotes
38 2:21 - Ge 15:12 ; 1Sa 26:12 ; Job 33:15
22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man."

Sal, do you have a helper suitable for you? Be fair, live a while in Ca and then a while in the USA.

Last edited by eyeball; 02/17/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Sal, you already live there and your wife just doesn't want to move. She's not forcing you to do anything.

I guess you could divorce her if she doesn't follow you out of state but IMHO she's happy where she's at and really isn't asking/forcing you to do anything.

I didn't force my Californian wife to move to the middle of nowhere. It was more of a gentle transition/coercion. And yes, I'm very thankful she went along with the idea.

After all these years you know me Sam.
I live a life that ain't Kalifornian in the least, but things are about to get one Helluva lot worse.

It's the hardest call of my life to be honest.
I thought I would throw out a question that some could wrestle with, as many here are smarter than I.

I have a beautiful country wife that most would love to have, but there is simply no way in Hell she's leaving, while I'd leave in the morning if it t'wernt for her dragging behind...

Proud NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Guess I'm lucky....Wife never put a "location" clause in our marriage. She has followed me wherever I go. Been married going on 34 years now.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
All I know is you only get one life.

If I'm in a place that is no good for me then it's no good for anyone around me.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So, the commander of the ship has spoken, huh?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For an allowance of 10 million a year I could live in cali.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Just to be clear....

This looks a lot like wisdom to me.

I have the unfortunate love of freedom that seems to over ride that of love... frown

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You both need to share a sacrifice to make it happen.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 8MMX57JS, 8 invisible), 863 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,113
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.