Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'm not a Jeb fan, but if it comes down to him or Hilliary, he beats the chit out of the Wicked Witch for POTUS!

Shades of McCain there.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Forget "republican" and think constitutional fiscal conservative. If you still dont like any of those running or considering a run, you probably arent a conservative. This is the strongest lineup I have seen in my adult voting lifetime. Granted, they arent all officially in "the race".

I don't see that strong lineup. I see a bunch of RINO's and a few nutcases that won't get elected dogcatcher.

Ignoring the Buckley rule will be our downfall again. The problem is that there aren't any conservatives running that are electable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no surprise that Jeb wants them spying

was GWB that signed the Unpatriotic Act

not for bigger more oppressive gov't no matter which side of the aisle is sponsoring it.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
PVT Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by PVT
Has Rick Perry shut down the part of the southern border that runs between Texas and Mexico...?

As written in the constitution, that is one of the few responsibilities of the federal government. He has done all that he could do.

It's also written in the Amendments to The Constitution that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. When the Federal government didn't meet that responsibility, the governor of Texas did something about it. And good for him for doing so. Why can't he do the same with the southern border between Texas and Mexico...?

The first ten amendments to the constitution limit what the federal government can do, defining inherent rights that all law abiding citizens possess. The articles of the constitution, in the body of the document, define the limited duties of the federal government.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PVT
Has Rick Perry shut down the part of the southern border that runs between Texas and Mexico...?

As written in the constitution, that is one of the few responsibilities of the federal government. He has done all that he could do.

It's also written in the Amendments to The Constitution that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. When the Federal government didn't meet that responsibility, the governor of Texas did something about it. And good for him for doing so. Why can't he do the same with the southern border between Texas and Mexico...?

I'm not a huge Perry fan, but yes, he did all that could be done. We're (Texas) paying for every State LEO as well as National Guard to patrol the border. The problem is that unless they are committing a STATE law there is nothing we can do but call ICE. Politicians want them here.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
Bush is a Republican like Obama is a Christian.
Good comparison.

I do SOOOOOOOO hope Bush flames out fast!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by PVT

Then he should start protecting Texas soil a foot inside the border.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'm not a Jeb fan, but if it comes down to him or Hilliary, he beats the chit out of the Wicked Witch for POTUS!

I've been wrong before , but I dont think it'd be possible to tell them apart , once elected.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by PVT

Then he should start protecting Texas soil a foot inside the border.

Illegal Aliens are a Federally Protected Species.

If a State or Local Cop apprehends one, their only choice is to call I.C.E. to come get them.

If a Landowner catches one trespassing on his property and restrains him, the Landowner goes to jail and the I.A. gets a bus ticket home.

A Brewster County Deputy Sheriff told us years ago that if we shot one, he could "clear the mess up", but if we held one against his will, the B.P. would arrest us.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
We do NOT need Jeb Bush in ANY office.

Ed

When I see jeb all I can think of is pussy . . .

Yes and Yes

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
After you see a guy blow a whole group of people (hispanics) all I think is "weasel".

Those that target special intrest groups to get elected will be beholden to them in policy.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeb is part of the problem, not the solution.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Corporation "Bush" is bankrupt!
George H. Bush is a prime example of why choices of Vice-President "matter". Reagan along with his campaign staff messed this up.
Lesser of two evils Gerald Ford or G.H.Bush? Could have picked Senator John Heinz of Pennsylvania or Governor Jim Thompson of Illinois.

After all, they were only running against "loser" Jimmy PeaNut.

Last edited by Penobscot_99; 02/27/15. Reason: yep
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 55 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.