-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yeah, they fixed all Bush's stupid mistakes and got the economy back on track.

I guess saving America kept them kind of busy. Nice that they have time to comment on our proud history of courageous patriots like themselves.

laugh

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
First Lady Michelle Obama reminded attendees of a naturalization ceremony Wednesday that the Founding Fathers weren’t born in America.

The ceremony for 50 new U.S. citizens was held at the National Archives in Washington, D.C.

Obama pointed out that the Founding Fathers pledged their lives and risked everything to create the United States of America after signing the Declaration of Independence.

The First Lady explained that the Founding Fathers were “Americans-by-choice” just like the newly declared citizens.

Immigrants, she explained, were essential to the continued growth of the United States.

Obama also reminded the new citizens of their importance to the historic character that immigrants brought to the country.

Harvard should be embarrassed to have had this POS for a student and then Graduated her.

This bish has done what science has never achieved. Between her ears is a perfect vacuum. Quite an accomplishment. It compliments the perfect rectal orifice that is her husband. They set a high standard for dumbfuckatude.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Yeah, they fixed all Bush's stupid mistakes and got the economy back on track.

I guess saving America kept them kind of busy. Nice that they have time to comment on our proud history of courageous patriots like themselves.

laugh

you sure aint consistent in your bullchit.....thought you said you didnt like Obama....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Where did you get this? Where ever it was maybe fact check anything from that questionable source in the future.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/naturalization.asp
False

It’s amazing that just a few feet from here where I’m standing are the signatures of the 56 Founders who put their names on a Declaration that changed the course of history. And like the 50 of you, none of them were born American — they became American.

Just like you're about to pledge allegiance to our flag, they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to this extraordinary idea that we now know as America — the notion that we are all created equal, endowed with fundamental rights and freedoms that no one can ever take away from us.
The OP is bullshit. She never said that. Below is what she said. Sheeple is too high praise, lemmings is closer to the truth.

People come from across the globe to see these documents, to read the names and signatures of the very first "Americans-by-choice," because they know that this room holds the first chapter of our shared history. And today, it holds the next chapter of our story, as well.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/quotes/naturalization.asp#FzjIEv5qc33dVdO8.99

Last edited by LostHighway; 03/01/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This bish has done what science has never achieved. Between her ears is a perfect vacuum. Quite an accomplishment. It compliments the perfect rectal orifice that is her husband. They set a high standard for dumbfuckatude.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is, for the most part, a TRANNY FREAK.

**fixed

[Linked Image]]photobucket[/url]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has there ever been a more quintessential example of an "Angry Black Woman" than this vile creature?

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by benchman
I can just hear the brain dead sycophants chanting YEAH!!! Cripes, how can we defeat such incredible stupidity?
Hint - it won't be through the 'public education system'...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gunswizard
What comes out of the Obama's mouths has little to do with their education or lack there of. Surprising that Ivy League University graduates can be so stupid.
More and more they are that stupid because of lieberal indoctrination, which is now the purpose of liberal arts schools and has been for decades.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh, how about a little honesty here?

This is all racist bullshit and the ranting of ignorant rednecks.

Am I right? Truth--ain't it wonderful?

wink

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

wink

You don't know truth, or racism.

If it's racism, then why don't we see threads dogpiling Condoleezza Rice? It ain't racism at all it's about the person being a scourge to society.

That IS something you would know about though.

While you are harping about honesty, why don't you be forthcoming about your true identity, Larry?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
honesty? sure:
Racism read The Bell Curve and look at history.
Bigotry: Spike Lee, Al Sharpton, David Duke, etc. As to the First Lady's comments, save for the few mentioned (like Hamilton) she was basically in error, you know like Obama (the Marxist)was when he granted amnesty via EO when even the most rudimentary knowledge of our system says otherwise.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
These are IVE league IDIOTS. Book smart an don't know how to talk . Their both not of this country

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

While you are harping about honesty, why don't you be forthcoming about your true identity, Larry?

I understand your confusion.

Larry sent me a message asking me if I was him.

I must post a lot like him.

However, you can relax. I am not Larry. I don't know Larry. I have only this one identity.

And this thread is clearly racist bullshit. That's easily seen by repeated racist terms and dog whistles.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All of these liberals also seem to forget the simple fact that the first settlers from England settled in the "new world" starting in 1607.

Considering the Revolution started in 1776 a little fast math should tell these Einsteins that folks had been coming here from the British Isles for pretty much starting 170 years BEFORE the Revolutionary War.

and the Revolution started close to 240 years ago...so folks were here before it..... almost as long ago as this nation has existed...

acting like immigrants are a gold mine for this country, is acting like this nation wasn't schitt before all of these little brown immigrants showed up...

just some more Washington BS strictly for the recruitment of Votes for the liberal Leftists...who pretty much revise ALL history to fit their political and ideological needs...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

wink

I am racist as f ukk as the need presents itself,you wanna be treated like a racial slur than act like one

you wanna be treated like a human and a equal
than act like one

all mutha fuggers
bleed red and cry for momma or jesus when their number is up
been their, seen it, done it, got the teeshirt..................

what ya got to say about that champ?????????

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Seafire
All of these liberals also seem to forget the simple fact that the first settlers from England settled in the "new world" starting in 1607.

Considering the Revolution started in 1776 a little fast math should tell these Einsteins that folks had been coming here from the British Isles for pretty much starting 170 years BEFORE the Revolutionary War.

and the Revolution started close to 240 years ago...so folks were here before it..... almost as long ago as this nation has existed...

acting like immigrants are a gold mine for this country, is acting like this nation wasn't schitt before all of these little brown immigrants showed up...

just some more Washington BS strictly for the recruitment of Votes for the liberal Leftists...who pretty much revise ALL history to fit their political and ideological needs...

YOU have forgotten your history. Your ancestors came here, likely "little white immigrants", just like the "little brown immigrants". And 14 or so thousands of years before them "little red immigrants". And then some where along the way one of the "little white immigrant's, little white baby" said this is our country. Our, meaning of course, all the "little white babies".

Last edited by LostHighway; 03/02/15.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by renegade50

wink

I am racist as f ukk as the need presents itself,you wanna be treated like a racial slur than act like one

than act like one

all mutha fuggers

Ask the nurse if your meds are overdue.

wink

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50

wink

than act like one

all mutha fuggers

Ask the nurse if your meds are overdue.

wink

GFY.........................................................

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Just another example of her stupidity! One of millions!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,797
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.