Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I've experienced some '1st date' farts - usually was the 'last date' too.

GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I busted one off in my truck on the way up to hunt grouse with my BIL in the passenger seat. The fog made it too him faster than he could roll down the window and he proceeded to gag and puke a bit out the now open window. That's been my best effort so far. smile

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The official list:

http://www.fartnames.com

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There's the German potato soup fart. Little sound, small gas volume, but an eye watering smell reminiscent of burning electrical wiring mixed with sulfurous boiled egg yolks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bubbajay
My younger brother was flying home after a long week of training, as the flight got under way he felt the urge....in his words he let out a "test fart" that wasn't to bad so let it all go....his coworker sitting next to him called him an a$$hole, and they watched as people in front of them turned on their little vent things...

I was on a flight once where I got upgraded to first class. I had been cutting some nasty farts before the flight. I fell asleep in the recliner, and woke up to hear a couple of guys around me saying "Oh my GAWD, whoever did that should be shot!"

I just went back to sleep.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Boarded a 747 in Cali on the way to S. Korea.and I literally was in the front row, feet damn near touched the wall.

Well we get wheels up, its dark outside and I cover up with the blanket and the O'L Arse comes alive.

The circulation must have been that it rolled up the front and kept rolling on the ceiling and dropped down close to 6 rows back, those people were pissed. One guys even yells out, Hey sumbuddy neefs to go take a chitt!

That was a long flight for some.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It's like the constipated accountant . . . He couldn't budget.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sleep in a king size, and my two setters would sleep on half of it. One night I let go, both wrinkled their noses and left.

I cleared a car out with an egg and beer fart.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
have told this one before.....

buddy of mine has guts that are pretty rotten.....my family spent a weekend with his down in Medora ND renting a cabin.....got there and the kids all went for ice cream at a lil store and while they were gone, Craig let one go that cleared us adults all out of the cabin.....bout ten minutes later the kids come wandering back and dont stop to ask why we are all standing on the porch and proceed into the cabin and with in bout 15 seconds all 5 of them come running out and cause a minor traffic jam at the door with them all trying to be the first to fresh air....took a half hour to air that damn cabin out to the point of tolerable....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was driving sleeper team for Provisioners out of Seattle making the Friday Fish run to Denver. We stopped at a Mexican Diner at Flaming Gorge exit on I-80. Had an excellent bowl of green chili got back into the Mack climbed into sleeper went to sleep, about a half hour later got a gas attack and let it go. Now I'm not going to say it was bad but it peeled the finish off the leather padding inside the sleeper, my co-driver rolled all the windows down in that Mack and had a pine scent can of air freshner and was spraying the can all over the cab of that Mack. It smelled like someone had schyte a Christmas Tree in there.

Needless to say that was the only trip I made with him and it didn't hurt my feelings one bit, he was a real AHole.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
when my son was about 6 he let one go in church and everyone heard it. he says "sorry" just as loud. that church smelled like sewage for 15 minutes. i was proud.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
when my son was about 6 he let one go in church and everyone heard it. he says "sorry" just as loud. that church smelled like sewage for 15 minutes. i was proud.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's awesome smile

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dad cleared the cabin years ago with a dandy SBD. The guys closest were the first out the door, into mud and snow in their stocking feet. Last out were my brother and me, but we stayed on the porch, because we were used to such goings on. Dad sipped his beer and laughed like crazy. It was a good five minutes before the last guys were able to come in.
It's genetic, too. My brother and I went to breakfast a month ago, and I had him scrambling for the windows a couple times on the way home.
Good times.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rem141r

Did he have to sit in his own pew?

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wife and myself went to look at a house one morning. Stopped for breakfast on the way and something didn't agree. I let one go inside the truck waiting for the Realtor that had both of us bail out. Looked at the house. Probably took an hour or so and went back to the truck opened the door and that hellcloud was still lingering inside............

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (308ld, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 300_savage, 18 invisible), 1,741 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,627
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.