-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A kinder, gentler approach to deal with the slippage issue is to use a piece of black electrical tape to hold the first few wraps of line. No need for special knots or to call others names etc. .

Spooled 4 reels today. Tied an improved clinch knot around the spool. It was enough on three of the reels; the fourth needed a touch of tape. Now to get the boat into the water!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by seal_billy
O yeah, a pressic knot will give you more gripping power on your spool than a larkshead, genius. Chuckle I love dumbazzes that think they are awesome. Ignore

squeal billy,

Sweetheart...it weren't my intent to horn you up,but there's no slighting your taste in men. Congratulations?!? I rather enjoyed the way you wove your Vagina Monologue,with your coming Out Of The Closet Chronicles. Bless your heart. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you were more than a touch uncomfy in dangling a pic and expounding further on the sweet "satisfactions" that must be your's,in flaunting crossed-eyes and a drool bib,during one of your countless "Adventures". Laughing!

Copious humor points awarded,for obliviously expounding even further on your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity,as you botched something soooooooooo amazingly simplistic as a Prusik Knot...though your "pressic knot" foibles are fhuqking hilarious! Kudos on being able to botch crystalline photos and activate your Imagination and it's Pretend,in such "convincing" fashion. This schit is only funny,because of Drooling Dumbfhuqks such as you,doing your BEST. Laughing!

Cheer up...slow day yesterday too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I apologize for The Milford's trite waters,as only a Whining Clueless Kchunt from TN could so accurately pinpoint. Laughing!

Lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend even more,while adding 1000 words on the inherent beauty of dainty water.

[Linked Image]

To your credit however,it was an exceedingly good call to conjure up Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as the final feather in your Dumbfhuck Trifecta. Besides being a Whining Kchunt,you are also a Clueless Kchunt and to top it off...you are a lying Piece Of Schit to boot. Well done there Sugar Tits. Laughing!

Now remember not to let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.let alone ruin the awkward pending silence,due to the fact that you "can't" read this.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Wow +P+!!!!!.........................

'pest,

Cite the "special" knots that were too "tricky" for you,then perhaps muse the "particulars" of your high zoot wares and mebbe toss in some pics of those "pursuits" which lend credence to your (4) reels and (3) pieces of tape in "action".

Laughing!

I just wanna know...who chews the food for you Stupid Fhuqks?!?

Bless your heart....................

(Addendum: for THE Do Nothing Kchunts)

squeal billy,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you please/must,just continue to do so aloud!

I'm now 100% convinced you "can't" read this either.

Laughing!..................

SuperKchunt,

'Twere a fair day today and it's only half over.

[Linked Image]

Be sure to add that pic to "your" account too and as per always,feel free to say you gunned the frame. You "hard chargers" are certainly a "rugged" bunch. Laughing!

"Luckily" for you Clueless Fhuqks,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "do" something.

Keep knocking it outta the Park,as only THE Jeff O From The North can.

Bless your heart......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey dumbazz, can't you read? Last thing I posted was IGNORE... I can't see anything you said. So bend your Fredie Mercury looking ass over and scream up your reemed butthole cause nobody else is listening.

ha ha ha Laughing at you, you moleststach wearing tard.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
squeal billy,

You are doing "great"!

Fascinating,how you Clueless Do Nothing Kchunts come flying out of the closet...time and time again. You "hard chargers" really get after it! Laughing! The Imaginary Pretend Ignore is so VERY "convincing" too. Re-laughing!!

Lemme fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend and tie a coupla dots together,so you can connect your first. Pun be intended.

Yesterday.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I know...I know...you "can't" read this either,nor "see" the pics! Laughing!!!

Bless your heart..................

SuperKchunt,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that you've more pictures of me Outdoors within your album...than you do of yourself?!? Laughing!

Here's another,if only to fuel your Imagination further and bolster your Pretend...if only because Fantasy is so "real",to you. Laughing!

Yep...it DO grow on trees.

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' day yesterday.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to add it to your "conquests" and be sure to mention you gunned the frame.

Always a treat to be regaled by you,with all the things you almost did,the wares you nearly did it with and the places you nearly did it.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard.

Wow +P+!!!!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.