Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RIO7
curdog, think we better come up with plan to whip these young whipper snappers butts, may be we can get oldman Randy, to give us a hand. rio7

I'm ready.... money, marbles, or chalk.[THAT'll have 'em scratching their heads grin ]
I've done some of my best work setting in a chair. I recall one time, back when Ciudad Acuna was Villa Acuna,..... better not tell THAT.

Randy will have to withdraw his challenge to a duel with me, though, since we gonna be on the same side in this contest.

We be shooting against the younguns, not each other.... right?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
That's right, Gene. In the interest of fairness, we will let you use your walker as a rifle rest if you can't shoot off of sticks. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm gonna recruit this Grandma who can shoot without a rest... booyah!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a little over 3 weeks to go smile

We certainly have a bunch of shooting events planned. I think I pretty well fixed up for them though. As long as the barrel bulge holds a while longer in the 03A3.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

We certainly have a bunch of shooting events planned. I think I pretty well fixed up for them though. As long as the barrel bulge holds a while longer in the 03A3.

Put some blue tape over the bulge, surprised you being an engineer you didn't know that. :^)

Last edited by Wtxj; 04/01/15.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
That looks like a MP40 Granny is holding! Yahoo! Plus, she looks almost old enough to interest a couple of people who are attending the gathering! laugh

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Put some blue tape over the bulge, surprised you being an engineer you didn't know that. :^)

I did use blue tape, but it keeps falling off...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wtxj
a little over 3 weeks to go smile We certainly have a bunch of shooting events planned. I think I pretty well fixed up for them though. As long as the barrel bulge holds a while longer in the 03A3.

I did use blue tape, but it keeps falling off...

Put the STICKY side against the barrel, Patrick!

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
OK, this is a tentative list of attendees. Please look it over and tell me who I'm missing. Of course, there's a bunch of folks I'd love to see attend that we haven't heard from yet, so this is JUST the beginning. I'd like to get a more complete total so we can make sure there's enough food and drink.

Ed & Barbara (thought we were going to sneak off, didn't ya?)
Miles Patton
RIO7 & Smoke
Oldman03 & his bride
ldholton & bride
WTXJ
tex n cal
labarr
curdog4570 & Peggy
Paladin(?)
Gunner500
Sharpsguy & Bride (HOPING!)
Texchech & bride
kaywoodie
tdd4570
Sponxx & family
TXRam (?)
Velvet Tines & Family
OSU Sig
Birdwatcher
dennisinaz (?)

eyeball was making noises as if he was coming, ltppowell is still a tentative, haven't heard boo from stxhunter, BrotherBart, SteveNO, or several other folks who were trying to make it last year.

What say y'all? The more the merrier!

Ed

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We are still a maybe, unfortunately cannot confirm yet. I will confirm as soon as I get the schedule figured out.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ed, later on, you can tell me what you want me to bring/do. I will try to fill in the gaps as best I can. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sponxx
We are still a maybe, unfortunately cannot confirm yet. I will confirm as soon as I get the schedule figured out.

Thanks, Pablo.

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by milespatton
Ed, later on, you can tell me what you want me to bring/do. I will try to fill in the gaps as best I can. miles

Will do, Miles.

Thanks.

Ed

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by milespatton

Miles, can you fill gaps in my arsenal? grin grin grin grin grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Randy will have to withdraw his challenge to a duel with me, though, since we gonna be on the same side in this contest.

If I understand this, Gene, Blue and I will be pitting our superior shooting/BSing skills... against the younger crowd.

Since us old codgers gotta stick together, and Gene isnt really the emeny, and I really didnt want to shoot Miles (with a n-shooter), I will officially withdraw my challenge.

Dont mess with the old codgers, You'll get burned!

You know, Miles is getting a little short in-the-tooth also, we might ought to include him in the 'Old Codgers'!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miles, can you fill gaps in my arsenal?

You work too much to need many more. miles

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
we might ought to include him in the 'Old Codgers'!

It is not the age or the miles on me, it is the stops along the way. miles

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Gang! I'm still trying to figger out a way to get there!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sure hope that you can make it Bob. miles

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bob, I know you are working with some hardship right now ,but you need to come to Ed's, I have some lies I haven't told you yet and it would be great to see you again. rio7

Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.