Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'gone,

Your Clueless Kchuntitude never wanes,in it's oblivious humor's splendor.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'fish,

You couldn't ID a 17HMR on a dare,which factors in more than a smidge on your "critique" of same. Bless your heart.

Try again,with pics from yesterday.

BHOTP hasty MPAJ trio from 100yds,as zero confirmation.

[Linked Image]

Single poke 208yd zero confirmation.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cheer up...NOONE can "make" more fun of you than you can,by you simply doing your BEST. Hint. you wouldn't even know what kind of fish was pictured,unless I was in the mood to cite same. I ain't. Re-laffin'!

If I didn't own a CZ 452 Hummer,I'd refrain comment on same. But alas,I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

'6mm,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you NEED.

Do tell about the "particulars",of how someone "gets" to be sooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY stupid as you? Few things funnier than a Clueless Kchunt asking questions,then a coupla Posts later they "magically" have an IQ refill and Pretend a first fhuqking clue. Laffin'!

Knock it outta the fhuqking Park and wax eloquent on what you "do" for a "living",then quantify the sweet "satisfactions" that are all your's,with a picture of you and the grandson. Mainly because crossed-eyes are funnier than fhuqk. Laffin'! I'm looking forwarder than fhuqk,to the pending excuses,high-pitched nasal whine and that MOST awkward of silences. RE-laffin'!

Mebbe you dumb fhuqkers fish too?!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I reckon it to be more than a touch disconcerting,that a teenage girl has Whacked/Stacked and Casted/Blasted more than your shallow gene pool can muster in it's compilation. Fact is,that'd be poignantly poetic and my sole hope is,that you continue your Vagina Monologue and frost your Hissy Fit right proper.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Laffin'!

Or hell...mebbe muse some 6mm Rem "particulars"?!? Re-laffin'!

Where do you Do Nothing Kchunts come from?!?

Wow +P+!

'stud,

The Do Nothing Gang can ONLY do the "best" they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with.

Key is to dangle lotsa slack on the line and enjoy the fhuqking show,as they obliviously talk out their asses and go FULL Fhuqking Retard.(grin)

FUNNY schit!

They got me on the ropes.(grin)

'7,

I've seen her double-tap a Garand,as a tyke.

Both empties above the barrel,here.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DADS7654.jpg[/img]

It weren't even "fair",when welllllllllllll shy of being a teenager.(grin)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/540/ToO6qC.jpg[/img]

Though in fairness...The Dude has game too.

Both empties touching,below strongside elbow.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/20110424-DAD_4146.jpg[/img]

Mebbe this is a Hummer too?!? laffin'!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/746/Fc4a1r.jpg[/img]

Only fair to let Stupid Fhuqkers take their Imagination and it'sPretend,to where they NEED it most.

Bless their hearts.(grin)

(Addendum: Yet another RAR Hummer version,from this AM)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/540/hAIvVf.jpg[/img]

Hint.

Just sayin'.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
One of the pics looked like a steelhead. Despite your rude comments those are great pictures and I enjoy them.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Boxer,

You can never move to Kalifornia. Probably not New York either. They would take your kids away from you, as clearly you are a bad influence on them . . .

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

472 members (204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,807
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.