Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by tatsoul
Waiting on the brown truck for the dnz rings.got the scope and these ready for next week.150 gr accubonds vv n-140.best groups were between 43 and 44.5 so im gonna tighten em up.so far i love the scope.have no buyers remorse whatsover.i shoot deer in the neck alot so i really like the bt turret.gives me dead on accuracy out to 250 where i pop 80 percent of my deer.i know its not no where near as bad ass as some people here but its for me and it works for me.maybe one day i can shoot a prarie dog in the face at 1000 yards and be in the cool kids club but for now ill settle for cutovers and green fields.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Where's the picture of your drone? I've started working out, hopefully I can be in shape for one of your hunts in a year. Sound tough.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

T
tatsoul Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Waiting on the brown truck for the dnz rings.got the scope and these ready for next week.150 gr accubonds vv n-140.best groups were between 43 and 44.5 so im gonna tighten em up.so far i love the scope.have no buyers remorse whatsover.i shoot deer in the neck alot so i really like the bt turret.gives me dead on accuracy out to 250 where i pop 80 percent of my deer.i know its not no where near as bad ass as some people here but its for me and it works for me.maybe one day i can shoot a prarie dog in the face at 1000 yards and be in the cool kids club but for now ill settle for cutovers and green fields.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Where's the picture of your drone? I've started working out, hopefully I can be in shape for one of your hunts in a year. Sound tough.
whats your pff name?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Wearing a butt-plug and 3" heels doesn't exactly qualify as "working out".

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
250 yards in the neck, hell with that scope you should be able to shoot the Ayatollah in Tehran from Miami

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
tat, just a suggestion.. skip the drone talk around here, if you're gonna use it for scouting game. Bad subject.. really. It'll get it's ass shot off if anybody knows where you're launching it from. Don't like 'em myself, for that application.
just sayin..

Hope everything works out with your new scope.

Best Wishes,
LD

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

T
tatsoul Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
tat, just a suggestion.. skip the drone talk around here, if you're gonna use it for scouting game. Bad subject.. really. It'll get it's ass shot off if anybody knows where you're launching it from. Don't like 'em myself, for that application.
just sayin..

Hope everything works out with your new scope.

Best Wishes,
LD
i never said one word about it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice scope. Can't see you being disappointed with it. Just got a new Z3 today. Their warranty program is flawless, as is Leupold, which is forever, and what I've bought forever. I have never had a problem with warranties from:

Leupold, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Springfield, Winchester, Sako, Beretta.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ringworm

We aren't talking about your wife.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Heck, I was gonna recommend a S&B 8x56 with #4 "reticule" for his low light hunting. Then I read the rest of the thread...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That scope for a 300 yd shot one deer is just about the most overkill things I've seen on here.

"Any one who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
- Henry Ford
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ringworm

We aren't talking about your wife.

Or your husband.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jokes about my tikka is irrelevint.the gun shoots because i had work done to it and i reload.

You had 'work' done to your Tikka? What kind of work?

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
This should be good....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We seem to be in a new race to the bottom...a drone and a 25 power scope for sub 300 yard deer. Tat soul you are the new head weirdo. Waiting on the Tikka work now.

Last edited by jimmyp; 04/06/15.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 1Deernut
jokes about my tikka is irrelevint.the gun shoots because i had work done to it and i reload.

You had 'work' done to your Tikka? What kind of work?

Curious as well. IS this guy dipstick's long lost brother?

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
T
tatsoul Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Haters gonna hate....

T
tatsoul Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Ill be tginking about you guys riding in my heated canam commander to my heated box house sitting there with my 25x z5 attatched to my pos tikka waiting to pop a deer standing in a wheat field...ahh yes life is good.im hoping when i get im my bitter retired years i can be half as cool as you guys....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just wondering what kind of work was done to your Tikka to make it shoot better/more accurate.

I own two Tikkas for the record...

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Ill be tginking about you guys riding in my heated canam commander to my heated box house sitting there with my 25x z5 attatched to my pos tikka waiting to pop a deer standing in a wheat field...ahh yes life is good.im hoping when i get im my bitter retired years i can be half as cool as you guys....

You might even be able to spell by then.....

Your punctuation is coming along though....Good For You. ( aka GFY)

Last edited by ingwe; 04/08/15.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.... riding in my heated canam commander to my heated box house sitting there with my 25x z5 attatched to my pos tikka waiting to pop a deer standing in a wheat field.......

Dude!!! That is so freakingly amazingly hard core!!!!

Will you be wearin' a 'do rag and an Oakland Raiders cap, backwards?

You rock!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,063
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.