Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Even IF the officer was justified in shooting the guy (which would only be if there was reasonable suspicion to believe that somebody else was in danger of serious bodily injury if he was allowed to escape), there is no way that dumbass can get away with this deal. He should have been a salesman.

PRIME example of someone who should have been successful at some other vocation.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Even IF the officer was justified in shooting the guy (which would only be if there was reasonable suspicion to believe that somebody else was in danger of serious bodily injury if he was allowed to escape), there is no way that dumbass can get away with this deal. He should have been a salesman.

PRIME example of someone who should have been successful at some other vocation.

^^^^^^^^

What Pat and CT said....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I am trying to find a copy of his statement.
Can't wait to read it.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Vid shows popo shooter moving the Taser gun to the dead man's feet to make it look good. Dumb ass didn't know he was on candid camera. Hope he fries.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think this will be a much different reaction than the one seen in MO. The black community in the Charleston area have long had a good relationship with a black police chief, Ruben Greenberg. And while this was the North Charleston dept. I believe those years of good relations will pay off.
I worked with Chief Greenberg when he was a Major with the Savannah P.D. and he was tremendous at working with the community at large. Not sure if he is still the CPD chief but he still has a big presence in that area.
John

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yea, there won't be any rioting in SC, they keep the [bleep] in check there. I hope this [bleep] fries, and they do it quickly. Glad it was caught on tape, if not it would have been swept under the rug like thousands of other police crimes.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Vid shows popo shooter moving the Taser gun to the dead man's feet to make it look good. Dumb ass didn't know he was on candid camera. Hope he fries.
I can't imagine any other result.

I saw the vid earlier last night. NO WAY is this cop gonna walk.. What a dumbazz..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's another 2.5 - 3 million dollar hickey the city will pay out to the dead guy's family.

Like Tom T hall sang in "Trip to Hyden" : "they worth more money now than when they's a livin'".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What if they guy he shot was a known murderer?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JP_Lucas
He wasn't though - just had some warrants for failure to provide child support..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What if a bullfrog had wings? What if the sun rose in the West?

WTF difference would that make? The cop shot an unarmed man, who was fleeing, in the back multiple times and then planted a Taser or other object next to the victim to make it look legitimate. If the guy had been a known murderer or anything else doesn't change the fact that the shooting was unjustified murder.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The official press release given out BEFORE they knew about the video was hilarious. I read it last night somewhere else...I can't remember where and I don't have time to look it up now. But anyway, it talked about the officer fearing for his safety after the suspect took his Taser. It said that the suspect had initially run away but then turned to fight. I'm sure someone here will find it and post it presently.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Stupidity like this doesn't even deserve a response

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by mirage243

Stupidity like this doesn't even deserve a response

^^^^^

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Where is Sherp on this one? Figured he'd be dancing naked in the streets...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He made only one mistake , he let someone film it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175

So, shooting an unarmed man - with no justification - in the back and then trying to frame it as justified wasn't a mistake?

JFC.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it won't just be local cops

video like this is going to convince alot of people that this sort of thing is happening all over America - and the cops that legitimately shoot a suspect , in light of the last year, are going to be looked at with more scrutiny from the public.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by bea175

So, shooting an unarmed man - with no justification - in the back and then trying to frame it as justified wasn't a mistake?

JFC.

As usual you missed the point , he was trying to cover it up and he missed the part someone was filming it .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 160user, 10ring1, 204guy, 43 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,857
Posts18,517,699
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.