Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
but at this point, "what difference does it make?"

Because it will go down in history as the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on a nation that's supposed to be "advanced".

Stupid knows no boundaries.
It'll never happen even if he's found to be ineligible to serve, but they should nullify every document he's ever signed.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What bothers me as much as anything, is the fact that every time this was brought before a judge, the person bringing it was found to have no standing to have a ruling. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
He's a listed, licensed practitioner, Rock.

Don't know if he actually authored the correspondence, however.

It's getting some viral status the past couple of days.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rehash of crackpot conspiracy theories..

I'm comfortable in seeing him as a really chitty president. Nothing more or less..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scary thing is people have let this go unchallenged saying doesn't matter, he'll be gone in two years..

I tell ya what, if who ever is pulling his strings wants him to stay in office longer, with the no caring attitude of Americans today, he'll be going nowhere in two years, mark my word.

Hell, he's a dictator now and most are too blind to see it.

Dictators don't walk away from their job.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Rehash of crackpot conspiracy theories..

I'm comfortable in seeing him as a really chitty president. Nothing more or less..

============

Perhaps so. I don't know.

Do you know the answers to the questions?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's an idea, Republican politicians act like responsible adults, communicate and show leadership, and not act like a bunch of whack jobs on the gong show like they did two years ago...

Lo and behold, they might actually win the election, instead of the primaries.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
An attorney supposedly authored the correspondence and raised the concerns, not the GOP. The democrats originally birthed the birth inquiry and very, very few of the GOP leadership publically commented on the topic.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
An attorney supposedly authored the correspondence and raised the concerns, not the GOP. The democrats originally birthed the birth inquiry and very, very few of the GOP leadership publically commented on the topic.

Wasn't Hilary's supporters attempting to stab Obama in the back?

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Here's an idea, Republican politicians act like responsible adults, communicate and show leadership, and not act like a bunch of whack jobs on the gong show like they did two years ago...

Lo and behold, they might actually win the election, instead of the primaries.

Rancho_Loco, i have a simple yes/no question for you:

Do you think there is something suspicious in regard to the 4 original questions?

ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I stand corrected on Mr Silverlieb, Bob. Thanks.

The media have far too much invested in Obama to give any ink or air time to his illegitimacy as President. They'll continue to simply label any questioner as "crazy" and then drop the issue.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope.

I could pull up about a million sites discrediting the above, but it won't matter to the crackpots.

Back before the internet, loons spouted their nonsense into the empty air on the end of some dank bar. Now we have the web, and somehow they now have credence for their rantings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You boys go ahead with your nutty campfire conspiracy theories, I'm going out to do some things, hit the range, get some fresh air..

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
If you have anything that validly directly answers the questions posed, I'd appreciate it if you'd post it, especially 2,3 and 4.

I'm not old enough to know whether negro was the ONLY actual lineage term used prior to '63 or thereabouts and don't care to spend much time on that. However, the other 3 questions are of interest to me, factually speaking.

It's obviously too late to do anything about it but helping develop and then establish an accurate factual legacy could be at stake here.

Each and every respective state bar licensing authorities require a submission of all your schooling records from college onward. Both Obama's were disbarred. Those records should be discoverable via FOIA and certainly, if a state bar is entitled to those records,why isn't a state's election's committee entitled to them?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
18T in debt

SS on the way to insolvency

voter fraud rampant

emails disappearing

yep they're from the gov't and you're a loon if you don't trust them

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
If you have anything that validly directly answers the questions posed, I'd appreciate it if you'd post it, especially 2,3 and 4.

I'm not old enough to know whether negro was the ONLY actual lineage term used prior to '63 or thereabouts and don't care to spend much time on that. However, the other 3 questions are of interest to me, factually speaking.

It's obviously too late to do anything about it but helping develop and then establish an accurate factual legacy could be at stake here.

Each and every respective state bar licensing authorities require a submission of all your schooling records from college onward. Both Obama's were disbarred. Those records should be discoverable via FOIA and certainly, if a state bar is entitled to those records,why isn't a state's election's committee entitled to them?

As a Brit looking at this somewhat from arm’s length, I found it amazing so many of Obama’s records were sealed by the Courts. Everything from his birth certificate to his professional qualifications, and every other record of any major mile stone in his life seems to have been “officially” hidden from public scrutiny..

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
As a Brit looking at this somewhat from arm’s length, I found it amazing so many of Obama’s records were sealed by the Courts. Everything from his birth certificate to his professional qualifications, and every other record of any major mile stone in his life seems to have been “officially” hidden from public scrutiny..

As a US citizen I've asked the same question, "why"?

A question about race: if a person born in the US is the offspring of a Caucasian couple who were both born citizens of an African nation, is the child an "African American"?

Last edited by Dave_in_WV; 04/13/15.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Yes Pete, those facts certainly don't quell any suspicions.

There has to be a why, though. This dynamic isn't occurring for invalid or unreasonable concerns, imo.

Perhaps he is a legal citizen, as I suspect, and it's a matter relating to his post educational borrowing. I don't know but what I do know, and believe, is it's not a subject that should be quashed because of some perceived nuttiness on the part of those seeking answers to what I consider very basic, simply questions and requests.

He certainly had to produce all these documents to matriculate into college and law school so why not the same for application to the most powerful office of our nation??

I had to give such information to bartend my way through college and law school, for christ sakes and folks get shut down for even having the audacity to ask for such documentation from an elected official. That's F'd up!

Last edited by isaac; 04/13/15.

William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Kind of like a crockpot, eh Bob? Throw some stuff in it in the am, and check back after work to see what's cooking.😎

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

205 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,347
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.