Where's El Cid when we need him...
GB1

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'd be content if someone could simply find a valid, factual discrediting of the attorney's questions.

The attorney part of me truly despises being prevented from getting simple answers to simple questions. The fact it's all being accomplished at the hands and benefit of our court system not only further frustrates me but it is also UFB, imo.

To me, this is basic, no-brainer stuff. If you want to be president, produce your resume and supporting documentation.

Last edited by isaac; 04/13/15.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The questions have not changed - and neither have the answers. His deceits and coverups have been successful to date. Someday it will be broken open - way too late.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC
The questions have not changed - and neither have the answers. His deceits and coverups have been successful to date. Someday it will be broken open - way too late.

I suspect that in 150 years time or so, it will be one of those acedemic triva questions: "Who was the only US President who was not legally qualified to hold office"..

For Americans who have lived through his Presedency, I suspect the issues is a little more important than that..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The word "standing" comes to mind.. BS as well.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by isaac
I'd be content if someone could simply find a valid, factual discrediting of the attorney's questions.

The attorney part of me truly despises being prevented from getting simple answers to simple questions. The fact it's all being accomplished at the hands and benefit of our court system not only further frustrates me but it is also UFB, imo.

To me, this is basic, no-brainer stuff. If you want to be president, produce your resume and supporting documentation.

This is funny! All the condescending words you spew to members here and you end up coming around to this?

Too funny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I personally believe it's a cold rabbit trail, designed to keep the hounds off of the real track, which is that Obama is a typical entitled crackhead, just smart enough not end up in prison and lucky enough to get elected in a slum and promoted by the likes of Harry Reid.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I thought just recently, the "white house" declared their correspondence was EXEMPT from FOIA. Transparacy my rosy red a$$.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I'm pretty sure Kenya was called Kenya before it was "renamed" Kenya.
Tanzania, on the other hand used to be Tanganyika.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Wikipedia says the East African Protectorate became Kenya in 1920.
British Kenya (1888–1962)
Main article: British Kenya
British East Africa in 1909.

The colonial history of Kenya dates from the establishment of a German protectorate over the Sultan of Zanzibar's coastal possessions in 1885, followed by the arrival of the Imperial British East Africa Company in 1888. Incipient imperial rivalry was forestalled when Germany handed its coastal holdings to Britain in 1890. This was followed by the building of the Kenya–Uganda railway passing through the country.[36]

This was resisted by some ethnicities — notably the Nandi led by Orkoiyot Koitalel Arap Samoei for ten years from 1890 to 1900 — still the British eventually built the railway. The Nandi were the first ethnicity to be put in a native reserve to stop them from disrupting the building of the railway. In 1920 the East Africa Protectorate was turned into a colony and renamed Kenya, for its highest mountain.[36]

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There is so much conflicting information, and so many theories and versions on the unknowns of Obama's past life, no one will ever be able to sort through it all and prove what is actual fact, and how much is conspiratorial fiction, nor how much of the fiction was willfully fabricated with the intent to make any truth appear even more suspect.

Most likely, by design, it will ultimately wind up listed along with all the other often discussed, unprovable, 'conspiracy' theories.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I personally believe it's a cold rabbit trail, designed to keep the hounds off of the real track, which is that Obama is a typical entitled crakhead, just smart enough not end up in prison and lucky enough to get elected in a slum and promoted by the likes of Harry Reid.

Same here. Entirely believable there's some malfeasance underlying the birth certificate questions, but my impression is it's 1.) both sufficiently obtuse and without precedent so as to be an uninviting prosecutorial matter, and 2.) has been used repeatedly by his staff as a deliberate, red-meat distraction from more vulnerable issues.

Been said many times; Lt's said it, various commentators have said it. The key to understanding this guy is that he is a sociopath, in the clinical sense. His whole life has been a game for him, a lie/cheat/manipulation towards satisfying deeply held needs he has, born out of his upbringing, but that cannot be salved, and the byproduct adversely affects everyone within his sphere of influence. From his perspective, each and every "challenge" gets a total-war response. Not just "sharp elbows" and tough responses, but responses that deliberately dispense with social norms. Why? Because he's not wired to accept "loss" or "failure", and there is no lie/cheat/manipulation too obscene to prevent confronting this. Remember this when he uses phrases like, "I have a gift".

What am saying is, there may/may not prove to be merit to the certificate matter, but without a doubt it is being used as a manipulative tool and one needs to be mindful of that, that it's something of a split-the-baby device

Whether it is by happenstance or design, would like to know, too.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The way I understand it, Obama's case is identical to Cruz's, assuming Obama was born in Kenya. Both were born out of the country but to mothers who were US citizens. Cruz has been officially declared to be a natural born citizen because of his mother. If Cruz is eligible to serve as president, then so is Obama.
However, Cruz has been very straight forward in making his birth certificate public.

Not if O was born in Kenya and his mom had previously renounced her US citizenship.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
As a Brit looking at this somewhat from arm’s length, I found it amazing so many of Obama’s records were sealed by the Courts. Everything from his birth certificate to his professional qualifications, and every other record of any major mile stone in his life seems to have been “officially” hidden from public scrutiny..
As oddly traitorous as that was, I find it even moreso, that anyone doing so could make it on a single ballot, let alone win the presidency twice. Sealing significantly pertinent records, and all are pertinent at that level, should be an immediate dis-qualifier, at least to the public at large. That it was not, steals all hope for a future for America, unless those who voted for the traitor are fully disenfranchised of their vote while they live.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
The investigations at the Hawaii hospital were suspect,nobody was allowed to SEE the certificate, it was a matter of, "I verify it is real" type thing.

I thought no "original" long form paper birth certificate was supposed to exist in the Records office due to Hawaii having computerised the relevant records???

Once the legal documents are scanned and uploaded they are then stored. They aren't thrown away. If it was ever there, it still is supposed to be...

What was presented as a bith cert. Was actually a Certificate of Birth, which can be fabricated years later from testimony fr8m others that was born where others ssy he was.

Also, 7 think there was a report his dame had renounced US citizenship in Indonesia.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I saw a headline on a local newspaper while at the grocery this morning. I said something about Obama and Castro putting aside idealogical differences. My first thought was what idealogical differences. Seems to me they have long been on the same page.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Here's an idea, Republican politicians act like responsible adults, communicate and show leadership, and not act like a bunch of whack jobs on the gong show like they did two years ago...

Lo and behold, they might actually win the election, instead of the primaries.

Rancho_Loco, i have a simple yes/no question for you:

Do you think there is something suspicious in regard to the 4 original questions?

ked

Laws are not important- to dimocraps.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I thought just recently, the "white house" declared their correspondence was EXEMPT from FOIA. Transparacy my rosy red a$$.

Hes just a chitty president.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/13/15.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We already know he is not qualified to be president. Just look at his performance.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (673, 450yukon, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 19 invisible), 1,329 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,874
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.