Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

RP is not the horse to ride. Save your powder, passion, and money for a serious candidate.

RP will fade early. Trust me on this.
Duh. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by KFWA
I just read about his response on abortion.

while some applaud it, its still lose/lose for conservatives when they comment on it.

I tend to disagree. The loss comes when the candidate compromise either position...like Romney and McCain. When they compromise, they lose EVERYBODY by looking like they have no values at all.

its a numbers game and the pro-life people who vote ( and more importantly, demand their candidate take a position on it) are greatly outnumbered.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I hear tell there is another candidate coming up next week, Rubio? Now let's all get on his bandwagon.

The MSM and the CSM have been beating up on RP. Even Miss Candyface has taken him to task.

RP is done. He will not be the Republican nominee. Maybe he will go "Rogue" like his old man and further damage his name and and support the Democrat nominee.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

I hear tell there is another candidate coming up next week, Rubio? Now let's all get on his bandwagon.

The MSM and the CSM have been beating up on RP. Even Miss Candyface has taken him to task.

RP is done. He will not be the Republican nominee. Maybe he will go "Rogue" like his old man and further damage his name and and support the Democrat nominee.
Prefer Ted Cruz to Marco Rubio.

This is your poltical insight,my gosh saying Rand Paul will not be the R nominee is like saying the sun will rise in the East and set in the West. smirk

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Actually the sun doesn't "rise" or "set" anywhere. The sun never moves relative to earth.

But your point is well taken. Problem is a lot of otherwise intelligent peeps will spend a lot of time, effort, and money trying to convince others that RP, or some other unelectable, is the next Reagan.

I beginning to think that Mrs Clinton may not be the Democrat nominee. I have my best people working on it and may be able to make a pronouncement soon. Standby.

Age improves with wine.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
DO NOT let Spanokopitas lead you astray. The sun and the earth are always moving relative to each other. That is why we have seasons. It is called tilt.

Our solar system is moving right along around our galactic center at about 483,000 miles per hour. That is why it only takes about 230 million years for the sun to make one complete orbit.

The sun and stars and anything else out there does eventually come up over our eastern horizon because of the earth's rotation to the east. From our place in the cosmos the sun does raise and set.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
paul and cruz wwill just get the democrap elected.i don't think either can get enough backing to make it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by srwshooter
paul and cruz wwill just get the democrap elected.i don't think either can get enough backing to make it.

We don't know that for sure though

We've been thru two elections where the other end of the spectrum in the GOP HAS got a democrat elected.

We know that as a fact.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Actually the sun doesn't "rise" or "set" anywhere. The sun never moves relative to earth.

But your point is well taken. Problem is a lot of otherwise intelligent peeps will spend a lot of time, effort, and money trying to convince others that RP, or some other unelectable, is the next Reagan.

I beginning to think that Mrs Clinton may not be the Democrat nominee. I have my best people working on it and may be able to make a pronouncement soon. Standby.

Age improves with wine.
What is wrong with that,you're trying the same thing with Rubio i.e. "lets get on the Rubio bandwagon",except the next Reagan part.

As far as hillary,think others on here came to the same conclusion before you did oh for instance Bowsinger. About time you caught up with the rest of us.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 04/10/15.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
DO NOT let Spanokopitas lead you astray. The sun and the earth are always moving relative to each other. That is why we have seasons. It is called tilt.

Our solar system is moving right along around our galactic center at about 483,000 miles per hour. That is why it only takes about 230 million years for the sun to make one complete orbit.

The sun and stars and anything else out there does eventually come up over our eastern horizon because of the earth's rotation to the east. From our place in the cosmos the sun does raise and set.
The only way Spanky can lead me astray,is if I take his advice on politics grin ........ otherwise I'll do pretty good.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I don't offer "advice" only fact and opinion.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

THIS is the news I was waiting to hear!

When your people are prepared to make a pronouncement, have them contact my people, one by one. Each will be given a message to carry back to you in the form of a big GFY, you pompous ass hole.

Last edited by ingwe; 04/11/15.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Thank you for your most puerile reply to my most erudite posting. May you enjoy what little is left of your miserable little existence.

Age improves with wine.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Usually long on opinion and short on fact. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
One would wonder why the media and the Democrats are going after RP like he harmed a member of their families....perhaps they fear him the most?

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Harry M
One would wonder why the media and the Democrats are going after RP like he harmed a member of their families....perhaps they fear him the most?

they probably fear what he represents more than the man himself.

Rand Paul is a flawed man - but his message is not.

If Paul gets elected then these career politicians along with alot of people getting rich off government coffers are going to see their power and access reduced.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

That's FUNNY!! laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by srwshooter

We don't know that for sure though

We've been thru two elections where the other end of the spectrum in the GOP HAS got a democrat elected.

We know that as a fact.

Apparently what we can elect a Dem who says he is a Rep or we can run a Conservative and lose.

Brilliant analysis there srw; I fear you may be correct.

Personally I think we've tried one of those two tactics in each of the last two elections and it got us OBAMA. Seems appropriate to try the other this time, but I highly doubt we will.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In any event, it promises to be a good soap opera.

Two groups of people will show up to vote.

The "war just because I like war" crowd,...and Democrats.

In the end everybody will be disappointed. The libertarians will be disappointed because the GOP machine will spit out their candidate. The "war just because I like war" people will be disappointed because the libertarians won't turn out to vote for a fascist,...causing a Democat to get elected,..and the democrats because they'll find that their anti war President is scared to buck the "more war for Israel" crowd and carries on with business as usual.

If anybody should be happy, it's the "war just because I like war" crowd.

Whatever else happens, that war chit will be around. Ain't too many WASP's gonna survive it,...but the "war just because I like war, dammit" crowd will get to take their ride.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Money is the problem. It doesn't take money to win the general election...ideas and character determine that. It takes money to win the nomination, and if I don't know anything else about money people, I know they don't spend it without expecting a personal financial return.

Paul, Cruz, Walker, Rubio etc. would win the general election by a landslide. The problem is that the Wall Street/Washington establishment would rather lose than have a conservative in the Whitehouse and they will spare no expense making sure that their candidate is as "domesticated" as possible, just in case they accidentally win. Democrats normally do the same thing. Obama was an anomaly, like Reagan, a perfect storm.

Look for the Democrats to nominate a "conservative liberal" and the Republicans to nominate a "liberal conservative", unless we give financial support to your conservative of choice now, and continue to support the last conservative standing until judgment day...when the nomination is decided. Unicorn crap don't buy much ad space on TV.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 74 invisible), 3,086 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,226
Posts18,485,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.