Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Adds a new meaning to the phrase "going postal"

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reckon that guy's fired now? whistle

What chances do you give him of getting his toy chopper back? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He has a government job so, no.

The Secret Service is looking forward to using the Gyro to fly in prostitutes so, no.

Last edited by Bigfoot; 04/15/15.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd like one of those to shoot hogs.

Kinda hard to fly and shoot, and watch the empties so they don't go into that rear prop though... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'd like one of those to shoot hogs.

Kinda hard to fly and shoot, and watch the empties so they don't go into that rear prop though... wink

That would be a blast! Wonder how hard those things are to fly ?

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Actually these gyros can be flown both hands off. They're pretty stable. Now flying, shooting and providing us with the all-important video might be a trick so mount the camera on the rifle. Do NOT forget to post it so I can live vicariously here in the no pig zone.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Autogyros have been around a long time. The word "Contraption" comes to mind...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's an Idea, post something on your own, instead of just sitting back and making stupid remarks about someone else.
Phil

There's no need to get your panties in a wad just because you posted misinformation and it was pointed out.

It's really not hard to look things up when you're already connected to the greatest source of information ever known to humans

It only takes a second to do a search for the truth

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

Forgot about that one. The learning curve on flying a Gyro-copter has to be REALLY short.
I don't see a place on them for a co-pilot or instructor. Wonder how many people crash on their first flight ???

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This stuff is funny. Can't believe a guy flys a bicycle two hours to the capital lawn and nobody intercepts. He even makes a professionally produced video and posts it on social media. I'm sure ISIS is getting some ideas. Sure makes a bunch of LE agencies and NORAD look kinda stupid. Who the Hell is protecting us?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
This stuff is funny. Can't believe a guy flys a bicycle two hours to the capital lawn and nobody intercepts. He even makes a professionally produced video and posts it on social media. I'm sure ISIS is getting some ideas. Sure makes a bunch of LE agencies and NORAD look kinda stupid. Who the Hell is protecting us?

Nobody is protecting us, hell they can't even protect themselves from an elderly mail carrier with a homemade kit copter. Sleep sound tonight boys and girls it's amateur hour.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Are you kidding???

He will receive a promotion and another two weeks a year of vacation...

Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RDW

Are you kidding???

He will receive a promotion and another two weeks a year of vacation...

..... or he will get put on Administrative Leave ... that is you still get paid but do not come into work.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Disgruntled postal worker? Is the flag flying at half staff at the post office today? Was the SS giving 0's daughter driving lessons at the time? What's keeping a terrorist from strapping 200 lbs. of C-4 to one of these things and ramming the Whitey House?

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'll say that guy has some balls.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He had a letter for every congressman. He was making a statement. He stated it was a act of civil disobedience. He was from florida, he towed it to Gettysburg and flew it to DC. he said it took about an hour.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
People were talking about making an example out of him today, that and all the talk about him being lucky they didn't shoot him out of the sky...

Don't know for what, wasn't a threat and didn't try and pretend of being a threat. Broad day light, out in the open clearly quite a distance from everything. Broke some laws flying into some restricted air space, but other than that can't see them charging him with anything else. Private citizen, making a political statement, with no intent of getting anyone hurt.

Was an embarrassment though I guess!

Phil

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
CNN said he Flew under the RADAR, no chit really. CG Military District Washington needs to be fired.

When I worked for the Army as a civilian, I was national manager for the HALO parachute. A High Altitude Low Opening parachute. The entire system is designed for a person to exit an aircraft above 35000 ft altitude from a standoff mode and coast up to 35 miles or more and open about 2500 ft.

The next thing is for someone to parachute to the White House and blow themselves up.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
I'll say that guy has some balls.

Everyone has the right to peacefully protest their own government in America. I say give the guy his 15 minutes of fame and return his gyrocopter. Jimmy Carter's daughter used to get away with her stupid crap all the time just by saying she was peacefully protesting. Let the guy go and let him deliver his mail.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 74 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,888
Posts18,479,129
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.