Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How does he do that, turn every f'n thread posted to another subject? Damn.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by seal_billy
How does he do that, turn every f'n thread posted to another subject? Damn.

Someone posted their concern about tax payers having to support a pro-athlete in prison. I pointed out tax payers are already subsidizing pro athletes by paying for the facilities where they get to be pro athletes/other active pro athletes pay for their retirement in said facilities. Lifetime gig.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
At some point, someone with nothing to lose, will take him out for 15 Minutes of Fame

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Kinda sorta like the person who killed jeffery dammer in prison.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I didn't follow his case very closely but does anybody know or discover what his motive for the murder was?

Travis

Yo, keepin it real, Dog.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by sherp

Well, since you already clearly stated you were in favor of using tax dollars to build stadiums for team owners, concert promoters, and others on fixed incomes as a way to gain more tax revenue there is no need to guess you would have cheered on New London/Pfizer also. The New London/Pfizer taking was intended to take property to increase tax revenue so no doubt you would have supported it had you been aware of it occurring so no guessing needed there.

I could give a rats azz. You clearly stated you hate America....go cry to someone else about your problems.

I'm glad AH is locked up, even better if he gets death after the next trial.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If AH takes himself out it will save a few bucks, and circumvent another media circus. Win/win.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by sherp

Well, since you already clearly stated you were in favor of using tax dollars to build stadiums for team owners, concert promoters, and others on fixed incomes as a way to gain more tax revenue there is no need to guess you would have cheered on New London/Pfizer also. The New London/Pfizer taking was intended to take property to increase tax revenue so no doubt you would have supported it had you been aware of it occurring so no guessing needed there.

I could give a rats azz. You clearly stated you hate America....go cry to someone else about your problems.

I'm glad AH is locked up, even better if he gets death after the next trial.

I never stated I hate America.

You stated you support tax dollars subsidizing sporting venues.

I don't know about stadiums, to be honest.

But if so, at least a stadium generates some taxable income that goes back into the treasury to be wasted elsewhere....give or take.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Go play in traffic.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why get so upset? You had to fabricate the claim about me:

You clearly stated you hate America..

I didn't force you to voice support for subsidizing professional sports with tax dollars.

I don't know about stadiums, to be honest.

But if so, at least a stadium generates some taxable income that goes back into the treasury to be wasted elsewhere....give or take.

You did it as a willing and, from everything else I have seen out of you, zealous proponent.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't give a hoot if tax dollars help build a sports stadium.

If you want to make a relevant point, compare the cost of the stadium subsidy, against the money/jobs/etc the stadium brings to the local economy over it's lifespan, with all the hospitality, travel, and so on.

Law enforcement is subsidized too, and look how safe we all are.....

You whine too much.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't give a hoot if tax dollars help build a sports stadium.

If you want to make a relevant point, compare the cost of the stadium subsidy, against the money/jobs/etc the stadium brings to the local economy over it's lifespan, with all the hospitality, travel, and so on.

Law enforcement is subsidized too, and look how safe we all are.....

You whine too much.

Well of course, you already stated you figured the taxes could be spent better by others than the people that earned the money in the first place.

Law enforcement is a bit more than subsidized and they do a great job as we are finally getting to see on video instead of just police information officers and reporters painting a picture with their words for us.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sherp your probably a proponent of random cavity searches by the police, you probable keep getting back in line as well.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Good dodge of anything relevant.

You are consistent.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Sherp your probably a proponent of random cavity searches by the police, you probable keep getting back in line as well.

I don't see any problem with it which is inline with the TN, TX, NM, and WI.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/lawsuit-filed-over-or-mans-warrantless-cavity

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ls-women-traffic-stops-article-1.1414668

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/justice/new-mexico-search-lawsuit/

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-performing-illegal-body-cavity-searches

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good dodge of anything relevant.

You are consistent.

So you are not relevant? I only noticed what you stated your support for. Don't be so hard on yourself, you matter brother.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty sure MontanaMarine has forgotten more than Sherp will ever know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MGunns
Pretty sure MontanaMarine has forgotten more than Sherp will ever know.

He seems to forget things he said within hours of saying them so that does not typically count as an indicator of knowledge. Does seem to make him a useful idiot for our Conservative goals though as long as he doesn't forget where he is and what he is supposed to do when he steps in to the voting booth.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

277 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,002
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.