Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Thanks for the message about Wy.!!!!! Send it to all you can..

Do you drive to Denver for quality medical care...........or quality anything for that matter?

Where do you go to get your 3 teeth cleaned??

Good to see Wyoming hasn't changed, and neither have the scum that move in and hate the place where they are making a living but refuse to leave while bitching the whole time. When called on the carpet they will resort to name calling or other derogatory comments like every other liberal that doesn't get their way. So here's some of your "degreed professionalism" back at you.

Like I've been telling folks for past 35 years I've lived here. If you didn't move here to become part of what Wyoming is and you don't like it, go back to where you came from and take your piss poor attitude with you.

It's people like you, SBH and Wyogal, that make Wyoming seem unfriendly, and it's no wonder when you place yourselves so much higher than those around you. Especially you SBH, with your holier-than-thou elitist attitude, to wit: "As a degreed professional (who can't hold a job, so like any good narcissist, blames everyone but himself), had 4 jobs in 6 years trying to find one where the people at work (including the company owners!!!) didn't feel threatened by a talented, qualified, outsider (yup, narcissism at its finest, if only everyone could see him the way he sees himself. There's the problem, no one can recognize perfection when they see it.) and wouldn't make me do the stupid kid schitt while they took the important stuff (then there's throwing the good old childish temper tantrum to make a point, regardless of the fact that all work needs to be done by someone. Except someone with a degree, which makes them somehow special and above others.).......all in the interest of their job and ego protection".

If you are such a "talented, qualified, degreed professional outsider who doesn't want to do stupid kid schitt while others do the important stuff", why didn't you just go into business for yourself and have others work for his holiness? (That's a rhetorical question).

Contrary to your misguided perception of yourselves, Wyoming isn't enhanced in any way by the presence of either of you and Colorado has nothing to offer Wyoming.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Small towns, sparse populations can make for a bit of insularity, sometimes a lot.. Accept it for what it is, or don't move there.

Personally, I'd travel around for awhile before throwing out the anchor. Lots of great places to be found in this country, and overseas, that thankfully aren't discussed on forums (yet).

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paladin
Originally Posted by SBH
[Linked Image]

Good to see Wyoming hasn't changed, and neither have the scum that move in and hate the place where they are making a living but refuse to leave while bitching the whole time. When called on the carpet they will resort to name calling or other derogatory comments like every other liberal that doesn't get their way. So here's some of your "degreed professionalism" back at you.

Like I've been telling folks for past 35 years I've lived here. If you didn't move here to become part of what Wyoming is and you don't like it, go back to where you came from and take your piss poor attitude with you.

It's people like you, SBH and Wyogal, that make Wyoming seem unfriendly, and it's no wonder when you place yourselves so much higher than those around you. Especially you SBH, with your holier-than-thou elitist attitude, to wit: "As a degreed professional (who can't hold a job, so like any good narcissist, blames everyone but himself), had 4 jobs in 6 years trying to find one where the people at work (including the company owners!!!) didn't feel threatened by a talented, qualified, outsider (yup, narcissism at its finest, if only everyone could see him the way he sees himself. There's the problem, no one can recognize perfection when they see it.) and wouldn't make me do the stupid kid schitt while they took the important stuff (then there's throwing the good old childish temper tantrum to make a point, regardless of the fact that all work needs to be done by someone. Except someone with a degree, which makes them somehow special and above others.).......all in the interest of their job and ego protection".

If you are such a "talented, qualified, degreed professional outsider who doesn't want to do stupid kid schitt while others do the important stuff", why didn't you just go into business for yourself and have others work for his holiness? (That's a rhetorical question).

Contrary to your misguided perception of yourselves, Wyoming isn't enhanced in any way by the presence of either of you and Colorado has nothing to offer Wyoming.

David I put that douche on ignore. He isn't right in the head. You might as well beat your head against the wall as debate with him...you will get the same effect...a headache.

He isn't worth the time it takes to respond. He is just a troll.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SBH
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Thanks for the message about Wy.!!!!! Send it to all you can..

Do you drive to Denver for quality medical care...........or quality anything for that matter?

Where do you go to get your 3 teeth cleaned??

Great, classic stuff posted by a classic Wyoming man who is a proud, card carrying member of the Little Weiner's Club.

Your post full of obvious talented, educated person envy reinforces precisely the things we stated. Thanks for doing that.

Just like the Doctors and medical professionals who ran like hell that Wyogal mentioned, I did the same. Began to succeed the day after I left. I'm quite certain the others have as well.

Got a buddy who lives in Casper who is from Michigan. He's 60 now and still doing the same kid schitt that he did when he was 20. Can't believe he stayed. I can't.

Been to Cody and have hunted the area many times. Isn't that the town where you can't even get a McD's hamburger made correctly cuz the 'Wonderful Wyoming' workers and managers are sooooooo threatened by any worker who can do so that they keep them from doing so?

Big Wonderful Wyoming. Little Weiners Capital of the West.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by SBH
[Linked Image]

David I put that douche on ignore. He isn't right in the head. You might as well beat your head against the wall as debate with him...you will get the same effect...a headache.

He isn't worth the time it takes to respond. He is just a troll.

Yes Keith, I see your point. Don't know what I was thinking. At least he's gone and hopefully to never return.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
I was born and raised and lived most of my life in Montana, but have also lived in Wyoming and, briefly, in Idaho, where I have relatives. Also have relatives in Colorado (where my mother was originally from) and have spent plenty of time there was well.

There are good areas to live in all four states, but some places can definitely be more insular than others. I've even lived in one small town in Montana that wasn't all that friendly--or some of the people weren't, while others were great.

It all depends on what you want. The better-paying jobs are usually in bigger towns, while the better outdoor opportunities are usually in smaller ones. Being self-employed I tend toward the small-town end myself, but unless you live in one of the cities, such as several in Colorado, or Boise (none in Montana of Wyoming qualify as real "cities") then you're not too far from good fishing and hunting.

Most of Idaho is warmer in winter (and still not too bad in summer) than the others. Most of Wyoming is colder than most of Montana, believe it or not, because it's higher in elevation. Colorado varies considerably depending on location.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
SBH we have fine health care in Wy.. As for going to Denver, I seldom if ever visit that pit.. As for Wyo.folks, we would all be really happy if all the Greenies fished in Colo. as stayed the he!! out of Wyo..

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
To the OP, having played the travel nurse thing myself for several years when I knew where I was wanting to move to, I will say it is a GREAT way to get to know an area and hospital systems before you commit to them. With 25 years in I'm sure you know the politics involved in most hospitals. Also, the end result of the pay is greatly higher than regular hourly pay. Where are you at in PA? From Western Pa originally myself. Looking at a move in the future for myself and want to avoid winter.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
Swift Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
Where are you at in PA? From Western Pa originally myself.

SouthCentral PA

220 Swift still king.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

309 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 264mag, 204guy, 257heaven, 2five7, 45 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,974
Posts18,499,443
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.