Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by conrad101st
This isn't exclusive to democrats. Many voters are idiots and don't vote their interest. Republicans have poor people from the Deep South who have no health insurance or retirement plans voting republican because the republicans are against abortion and gay marriage.

Translation:
They're smarter idiots than democrat idiots.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Probably the only truth Carville has spoken in his entire life.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This isn't exclusive to democrats. Many voters are idiots and don't vote their interest. Republicans have poor people from the Deep South who have no health insurance or retirement plans voting republican because the republicans are against abortion and gay marriage.

At least they have their moral dignity. rather be poor than support depravity such as gay marriage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Support or no, IDGAF.
It's the up in everybody's face that's the problem.

They're smarter.
Better.
More special.

And you WILL bend.

That's what pisses me off.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand dignity and depravity...
But...

Support, defend, oppose or ignore.
It's all meaningless wankerings.

It's when you use force, gov, media, or otherwise, that you become WRONG!
You have no RIGHT!

STFD down and STFU.
No body elses GD business.
Hang your fuggin dirty laundry in your closet and leave the rest of us out of it.

There's better things to cry, march streets, and vote about.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 04/26/15.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carville is an optimist.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
If you REALLY want to piss one off and get them to say and do really stupid things, if they ask if you think you are better than they are, answer YES I am better. A LOT better. Their heads tend to explode with that.

man I would spend my last cent to see that!
had a flash back to the movie "mars attacks", LOL

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by eh76
nwa is proof of what James Carville said.

Poster Child..........

Case study...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I have a hard time believing Carville offered this up and it's intimated at the end of Brad's link that he didn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Carville is an optimist.

He's optimist.
I'm just pissed.

Right and wrong is easy.
Just don't let perceived rights go so far you're wrong.
If you pay gov dot gov enforce it for you, you're WRONG!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C

Did you ever consider that they might be thinking of the what's best for the country as a whole instead of focusing on narrow issues?

I'm in a union. Should I vote democrat because they're union friendly? If I do that I get to watch my taxes go through the roof, unchecked government spending, massive expansion of the welfare state, business run out of the country due to EPA bullying, the nation's military gutted, the second amendment gutted, etc. Basically I get to watch the entire nation destroyed because I think someone like Hillary would be more union friendly than the republicans. Talk about being selfish and short sighted. I'm an American first, union member is WAY down the list.

Maybe you sell some of the poor in the south short. Maybe some of them consider not destroying the country to be more important than their lack of a retirement plan (which they probably never had anyway).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Carville is an optimist.

He's optimist.
I'm just pissed.

Right and wrong is easy.
Just don't let perceived rights go so far you're wrong.
If you pay gov dot gov enforce it for you, you're WRONG!

Let me try it with a different slant. He thinks 80% of Dims are clueless. I think Dims are, by definition, 100% clueless.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
carville musta fell off the obama band wagon and thumped his nogin. he'll just just jump on the hillary wagon now. i never have trusted that idiot.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by eyeball
As known all along, the GOP and dimocrap leaders are in it for the money and to hell with the country.

I will email that to many. Maby it will get spread around.
You forgot some....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

That sounds like two good reasons...and they ain't getting good insurance or retirement plans from the Democrats.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Can anyone think of any reason to vote for a Democrat other than the ones who vote Democrat just to stay on Welfare and Food Stamps?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

I Like this quote I dislike this quote“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over”
Joseph Goebbels

I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”
Joseph Goebbels

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Pat85

At least they have their moral dignity. rather be poor than support depravity such as gay marriage.

And that is what you call voting you values instead of me , me , me and to hellll with everyone else. And just cause they are """ poor""" does not mean they are not blessed in other ways,, like health, happiness, solid families.. Money can't buy that!

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by srwshooter
carville musta fell off the obama band wagon and thumped his nogin. he'll just just jump on the hillary wagon now. i never have trusted that idiot.

Carville is no dummy and folks might just want to listen to that which they don't want to hear as opposed to that they do want to hear. Over time, I have found him to be his own man and his political calls and analysis to be spot on.

The repubs could go a lot further did they employ someone like him as opposed to the present pack of dolts they now pay and take heed of.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Carvillle is no dummy

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,464 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.