Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What kind of aid you figure is going on to Detroit, Gg? A city the unions and dimocraps ran for 50 years.

WHO is offering aid to 600,000 unvetted Syrian muzzies and 5 million central american drs and lawyers and accountants and engineers and coal miners and oil drillers ze ro is foisting on us?

Last edited by eyeball; 05/18/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
You are full of bs, greyhost crap. Where i routinely saw 30 pts a day now its miserable dealing with EHR to the point it is more difficult and exhausting than examining and treating and prescribing for a patients to the point i am now down to, at the most, 12 a day.

Well, at least all the extra work hasn't cut into your posting on 24 Hour Campfire! blush grin

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Thanks, i do. One and a half years until i retire, if i can learn to get paid using icd10 international one world govt coding, but i worry about the the old farts with glaucoma who have become friends who depend on me over the last 10-20 years, or those with recurring anterior uveitis and such.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/18/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not to mention that doctors have to provide services for three months for free if the patients decide not to pay their premiums.

ObamaCare is so bad that the Progressive Fascists had to lie to the people in order to get it passed. Furthermore, it's so bad that the Progressive Fascists had to force people to sign up for it by forcing insurance companies to cancel people's existing insurance. If it was as good as the progressive fascists claimed then they wouldn't have done this.

[Linked Image from ]
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Greyghost's guys have to lie about everything in order to get elected.

Examlpe: Rs pushing granny off a cliff. Well, guilty pig squeals first is too deep for them to comprehend.

Three weeks ago i sent a 73 year old in for an MRI after her eyes quit working together. She had a small CVA. Guess what? Medicare wont pay. Guess what. Since medicare wont pay her supplemental wont pay. Guess what? The hospital wants her to pay.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Calioto brags to be the worlds seventh or eighth largest economy, and still sucking over 27% Federal aid.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted By eyeball
You are full of bs, greyhost crap. Where i routinely saw 30 pts a day now its miserable dealing with EHR to the point it is more difficult and exhausting than examining and treating and prescribing for a patients to the point i am now down to, at the most, 12 a day.

Well, at least all the extra work hasn't cut into your posting on 24 Hour Campfire!

There is no way you even have a job man! You spend way to much time blogging away to care for anything other than your keyboard! Man Sycamore that was spot on!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 05/19/15.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Walt.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Haaaa, I havent seen that in awhile, kinda missed it.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Right-wing BS, Covered California is working just fine here and the cuts are to information technology and outreach, sales and marketing, and while growth didn't reach the expected 1.7 million it did gain 496,000 this year but others fell off.

Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked.

Phil
By 'CA', I assume you mean that the working class will be playing the bill with taxes while the non-working will be getting free medical care at their expense? Or, do you mean that CA has some kind of secret income other than taxes paid by the working class?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Those on the right have a bizarre perspective and a highly tenuous grip on reality.

Obamacare is working great in most places and here in Minnesota.

Certain places like Kentucky and other troubled states may have some problems.....but it's THEIR problem not Obamacare's problem.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Which states are living off the feds and others...

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

The Tea Party loves to forget that the rest of us are providing for their needs because they don't have the ability or money to provide for themselves.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
sans douche is back

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Which states are living off the feds and others...

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

Well that's pretty simple... overall, the more a state is ran by democrats, the more federal aid gets pumped into them...

and its not state wide, I am sure the amount of money going into each state is pinpointed... going to where there are the most democrats... because that is where the welfare abuse is the highest...

they forgot to tell you that in the "How to be a Democrat" Course?

I can see why....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
Those on the right have a bizarre perspective and a highly tenuous grip on reality.

Obamacare is working great in most places and here in Minnesota.

Certain places like Kentucky and other troubled states may have some problems.....but it's THEIR problem not Obamacare's problem.

Ahhh another MN DFL'er....

Dreaming Fairyland Liberal...

When you dance with your guns, make sure you are in a room by yourself, with the lights off, the guns loaded and the safeties off...

We won't have to worry if you accidentally shoot yourself in the head.... you'll be fine, as it is evident there is nothing there worthwhile or functioning...otherwise you wouldn't be a DFL democrat...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wasnt California the state paying bills with IOU's not that long ago?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
http://snip.ly/wVF4#http://nypost.com/2015/05/14/obamacare-exchanges-are-melting-down-across-america/

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (160user, 1lessdog, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 66 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,838
Posts18,496,789
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.