L
#5 He's amazing in the sack

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Or has a Gene Simmons tongue?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I asked my better half about it, and she came up with 3 possibilities.

1. She's in on it.
2. She's attracted to "bad boys".
3. She loves him so much that she is willing/able to overlook anything.

Or, any combination of the 3.

Your Wife pretty much covered it all.

My Mother suffered from number 2 and 3 when it came to my stepfather. The things that he visited upon our family was beyond the world any child should ever have to live in. After he died my Brother and I brought up the subject of the mental, physical and emotional abuse we suffered at his hands, and we questioned her as to why she made no effort to remove us from that way of life. Her response was that we were "dreaming" and that no such thing occurred at any time, and that we needed to get help because we were living in some kind of sick world of our own creation. She became angry and violent, like some kind of mentally incapacitated shrew. Needless to say our relationship pretty much ended not long after that incident.

He ran over my Mother with a car, smashed her head into a cast iron heater requiring more stitches that I could count, he slashed both her arms requiring 72 stitches on one arm and 71 on the other, and many, many other things too numerous to mention. His treatment of us, her own flesh and blood was the same, yet she stood by him, no matter what, no matter who.

So, yes, there is a great possibility that Sherri suffers from a combination of 2 or 3.

Or

She is as sick and twisted as he is.

Whatever it is, if he was a 1/1,000,000 of the man he claims to be, he would put a stop to himself. Because at this point he is too sick and twisted to fix, ever.

If it's because she is attracted to "bad boys" she really needs to get out more, Mark is about as "bad boy" as a chikadee splashing in a bird bath

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12

1. She's in on it.

My Mother suffered from number 2 and 3 when it came to my stepfather. The things that he visited upon our family was beyond the world any child should ever have to live in. After he died my Brother and I brought up the subject of the mental, physical and emotional abuse we suffered at his hands, and we questioned her as to why she made no effort to remove us from that way of life. Her response was that we were "dreaming" and that no such thing occurred at any time, and that we needed to get help because we were living in some kind of sick world of our own creation. She became angry and violent, like some kind of mentally incapacitated shrew. Needless to say our relationship pretty much ended not long after that incident.

He ran over my Mother with a car, smashed her head into a cast iron heater requiring more stitches that I could count, he slashed both her arms requiring 72 stitches on one arm and 71 on the other, and many, many other things too numerous to mention. His treatment of us, her own flesh and blood was the same, yet she stood by him, no matter what, no matter who.

So, yes, there is a great possibility that Sherri suffers from a combination of 2 or 3.

Or

Whatever it is, if he was a 1/1,000,000 of the man he claims to be, he would put a stop to himself. Because at this point he is too sick and twisted to fix, ever.

If it's because she is attracted to "bad boys" she really needs to get out more, Mark is about as "bad boy" as a chikadee splashing in a bird bath

Every woman's idea of a bad boy is different. We have no idea what her idea of a bad boy is. I am willing to bet her idea is far different from your idea and mine.

My idea of a bad boy is the Brother I never talk about much. He screwed, and or tried to screw and steal from pretty much every human he has ever come in contact with from about the age of eleven, maybe earlier and I did not notice before then. Not just strangers, his family, his wives, his own grandparents, his own kids, you name it. He was Mark all over, but way worse, he took two people's lives when the screwing he was trying to give them went bad.

He found God, faked getting therapy, repented, the whole circus, over and over again, gaining trust and starting his bullshit all over again. All so he could live the life of the big man he wanted to be, but was never man enough to make of himself.

He is in prison now, where he can again pretend to be the big man he always wanted to be, but under the cover of night, in his cell, until the morning, when he is once again just prisoner number XXXXXXX that nobody of any importance in life gives a damn about.

Your right, Mark is not a bad boy, not in our eyes, but in his mind he is the the King of the Hill, but he should remember, even Kings come tumbling down.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And the congregation bowed their heads and said......AMEN.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

1. She's in on it.

Or

Every woman's idea of a bad boy is different. We have no idea what her idea of a bad boy is. I am willing to bet her idea is far different from your idea and mine.

My idea of a bad boy is the Brother I never talk about much. He screwed, and or tried to screw and steal from pretty much every human he has ever come in contact with from about the age of eleven, maybe earlier and I did not notice before then. Not just strangers, his family, his wives, his own grandparents, his own kids, you name it. He was Mark all over, but way worse, he took two people's lives when the screwing he was trying to give them went bad.

He found God, faked getting therapy, repented, the whole circus, over and over again, gaining trust and starting his bullshit all over again. All so he could live the life of the big man he wanted to be, but was never man enough to make of himself.

He is in prison now, where he can again pretend to be the big man he always wanted to be, but under the cover of night, in his cell, until the morning, when he is once again just prisoner number XXXXXXX that nobody of any importance in life gives a damn about.

Your right, Mark is not a bad boy, not in our eyes, but in his mind he is the the King of the Hill, but he should remember, even Kings come tumbling down.

I believe some women just crave the intensity of TV soap opera/romance paper back novel lifestyle. Like an addiction they get hooked and need the intense emotional highs and lows to feel alive. Which "bad boy" they are with doesn't really seem to matter as long as they are getting their emotional 'fix'. If the one they are with leaves them or changes his bad boy ways they search out another.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

I believe some women just crave the intensity of TV soap opera/romance paper back novel lifestyle. Like an addiction they get hooked and need the intense emotional highs and lows to feel alive. Which "bad boy" they are with doesn't really seem to matter as long as they are getting their emotional 'fix'. If the one they are with leaves them or changes his bad boy ways they search out another.

Uh, how about she's just a manipulating POS like him?

Sad thing about this whole affair, he could go on the freakshow right now and beg for prayers for himself or some other made up drama, and there would be 2 pages of dumbshits falling over themselves to give them by the end of the day.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Here is the Reader's Digest Version
Mark: I really love this gun and hate to sell it, but.............................
A. [Alt 1] I am having surgery......
B. [Alt 2 I have huge medical expenses.......
C. [Alt 3] I have a friend in need
D [Alt 4] All the above.
24hrs: What are the details?
Mark: I don't know.
24 hrs: Who did you hire to do the gunsmithing last year?
24 hrs: Are there any gunsmith marks?
Mark: I'll have to check someday - unless the gun sells first.
24 hrs: How many miles?
Mark: Only driven by a little only lady on Sundays.
24 hrs: Hey, aren't you the guy the screwed over some other people on this site?
Mark: I have lots of friends and supporters.
1 Post Newb: I've done a lot of deals with Mark and he is a great guy.
24 hrs: WTF!
Mark: I am ignoring the haters and thread jackers, but thanks for the bumps.
Mark: I suddenly remembered who did the gunsmithing. I am not asking for charity, but selling this rifle would be a big help to us right now with all the medical bills.
24 hrs: Did you really have surgery?
24 hrs: I talked to his nurse and he had surgery. The Dr. could not find a heart, but you'll never guess where they found his head.
24 hrs: Weren't you convicted of insurance scams and your license revoked?
Mark: I have done business with plenty of people here and only a few deals went bad.
24 hrs: Did you make it right with the people you screwed?
Mark: I have had time to post more guns, but I have not had any time to make things right with the people I screwed.
24 hrs: Didn't you just get a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge?
Mark: That's why I don't have to make it up to the people i screwed. Actually it was my second Bankruptcy.
24 hrs: Wow, is there anyone you won't screw?
Mark: I have been praying to God. I am not mad at any of you for calling it like it is.
Mark: Alright, you're onto my scam. I won't be posting for a while. I think I'll hitch up my medicine wagon and roll on to the next town.
Mark: Remember when I said I would move on? That was a lie too. I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. I forgive all of you, really.
24 hrs: Mark, how does your wife stand you?
Mark: You know those little white lies I tell here once in a while- we'll...............................................
Mark: Hold on, there is a knock at the door.
24 hrs: Who was it?
Mark: Karma.
God: I'll put an end to this.

Last edited by Grand; 05/23/15.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Grand
Here is the Reader's Digest Version
Mark: I really love this gun and hate to sell it, but.............................
A. [Alt 1] I am having surgery......
B. [Alt 2 I have huge medical expenses.......
C. [Alt 3] I have a friend in need
D [Alt 4] All the above.
24hrs: What are the details?
24 hrs: Who did you hire to do the gunsmithing last year?
24 hrs: Are there any gunsmith marks?
Mark: I'll have to check someday - unless the gun sells first.
24 hrs: How many miles?
Mark: Only driven by a little only lady on Sundays.
24 hrs: Hey, aren't you the guy the screwed over some other people on this site?
Mark: I have lots of friends and supporters.
1 Post Newb: I've done a lot of deals with Mark and he is a great guy.
24 hrs: WTF!
Mark: I am ignoring the haters and thread jackers, but thanks for the bumps.
Mark: I suddenly remembered who did the gunsmithing. I am not asking for charity, but selling this rifle would be a big help to us right now with all the medical bills.
24 hrs: Did you really have surgery?
24 hrs: I talked to his nurse and he had surgery. The Dr. could not find a heart, but you'll never guess where they found his head.
24 hrs: Weren't you convicted of insurance scams and your license revoked?
Mark: I have done business with plenty of people here and only a few deals went bad.
24 hrs: Did you make it right with the people you screwed?
Mark: I have had time to post more guns, but I have not had any time to make things right with the people I screwed.
24 hrs: Didn't you just get a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge?
Mark: That's why I don't have to make it up to the people i screwed. Actually it was my second Bankruptcy.
24 hrs: Wow, is there anyone you won't screw?
Mark: I have been praying to God. I am not mad at any of you for calling it like it is.
Mark: Alright, you're onto my scam. I won't be posting for a while. I think I'll hitch up my medicine wagon and roll on to the next town.
Mark: Remember when I said I would move on? That was a lie too. I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. I forgive all of you, really.
24 hrs: Mark, how does your wife stand you?
Mark: You know those little white lies I tell here once in a while- we'll...............................................
Mark: Hold on, their is a knock at the door.
24 hrs: Who was it?
Mark: Karma.
God: I'll put an end to this.

LOL classic man!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don,t know Mark from a hill of beans but I have one word for him,KARMA whistle

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What is the Freakshow?

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
The Hunters Campfire thread at the top of the Forum

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/23/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have to wonder if he's behind some of the Nigerian scam emails I get all the time. Modus operandi doesn't seem much different.

I'm still chapped that he had the balls to offer me that hideous yellow piece of crap as a partial trade on the Cummins that I sold on the Campfire, maintaining that it was in perfect shape when it had a bad transmission. Not that I would have entertained driving something that looks like a travelling orgasm.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mirage243
That was some straight up Jimmy Swaggart scheit right there.

I did not read that entire manifesto, but I was thinking Jim & Tammy Faye Baker.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by badger
I have to wonder if he's behind some of the Nigerian scam emails I get all the time. Modus operandi doesn't seem much different.

I'm still chapped that he had the balls to offer me that hideous yellow piece of crap as a partial trade on the Cummins that I sold on the Campfire, maintaining that it was in perfect shape when it had a bad transmission. Not that I would have entertained driving something that looks like a travelling orgasm.

Yea, but it had a winch

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by badger

Yea, but it had a winch

And it was frickin UBER!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
UberRanch!

[Linked Image]

With a kick azz winch no less

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That was another Uber thread, where he said he worked for a rancher keeping people from driving off-road, trespassing, etc., then posts that picture of himself driving off-road.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I wish I knew then what I know now. I never would have introduced him to that rancher.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Page 19 of 62 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (160user, 22kHornet, 257man, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 42 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,834
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.